Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Public Forums Werewolf town wins somehow

Comments

• Darius was walking alone in the pfs marveling at his greatness his body perfection by his standards. He felt a hand tap him on his shoulder and he turned to find a fist plantex in his face. Darius looked up to find his friend barricade and....a mirror image of himself his image said do you even lift bro and deleted him.

Tyrisis knew what had to be done kill phantom becauuse phantom is always evil its a rule you know? Tyrisis made threat after threat and finally got ehat he wanted he caught phantom offline and pkd her.

Flazer was the next target this night skydragon had a beef to settle and it could only be setfled now. His multis went to work fast killing flazer.... who was really a part of cmsz...corynewb was no more.

The real skydragon wasn't as fortunate....cmsz dragged him out and killed his main.

tldr:

Flaxer the corynewb was killed
    phantom the towny was killed

Daris died by darius and barricade
    the inventor did stufff
    bcart was inactive
  • Day starts
  • this storyline is so confusing to me right now....
  • ITS CONFUSING TO US ALL
  • LYNCH SKYDRAGON

We cannot be friends any longer!
  • So wait what was Darius the players role if Darius the character killed him off... now im confused
  • edited June 2014
    If I read everything correctly then Darius, the person, was killed by Darius, the role. Also dead is Flazer, Phantom, and Skydragon. Although for some reason Damdred says Sky died but doesn't have anything showing his death.
  • If what I said was correct then TMonsta for mayor because I deserve something for deciphering it!
  • pie for mayor
  • There is no dogtown role, this game fails, tyrsis for lynch he is a badie.
  • edited June 2014
    Pie for Mayor!
  • edited June 2014
    TMonsta for Mayor
  • Also thread title should say Day 2 now...
  • Sure ill throw you a bone dole (if you know what i mean ;) winky winky)

dole for mayor
  • You've been trying to throw me that raggedy ass bone for years.
  • would you prefer a leg bone? I just thought the ass bone would be the only one big enough
  • edited June 2014
    Well that all happened quickly...
    Ill vote dole for mayor
  • Also thread title should say Day 2 now...

If only there was someone with the power to edit it........
  • Lynch jesterawx
  • edited June 2014
    Lynch Bob (TMonsta)
  • I always suspected that CMSZ didn't like me. Now, I know. :(

On the plus side, I'm happy with my Doppleganger for doing a great job and taking out a bad guy.

Lastly, I was a Villager and had no role.
  • Cory for mayor and I still am thinking arson for lynch
  • i dont see a reason why we should elect a mayor when we dont have a seer nor a doctor . The onlything the mayor can do is protect himself and that aint doing jack crap for the townies.

Unless the inventor comes out and declares himself or a vigil. If we get some nobody as mayor we aint gonna win this shit. And 4 ppl will die everyday.

tl;dr turn me mafakz
  • I always suspected that CMSZ didn't like me. Now, I know. :(

On the plus side, I'm happy with my Doppleganger for doing a great job and taking out a bad guy.

Lastly, I was a Villager and had no role.
    nobody likes you
  • i dont see a reason why we should elect a mayor when we dont have a seer nor a doctor . The onlything the mayor can do is protect himself and that aint doing jack crap for the townies.

Unless the inventor comes out and declares himself or a vigil. If we get some nobody as mayor we aint gonna win this shit. And 4 ppl will die everyday.

tl;dr turn me mafakz
    we need a mayor that will use seer power, and then declare it... and if he's evil and there are no vigilantes alive, we lynch him.

the scientist will have to do some extra work as well...but not as a mayor, we need a nonrole good side for mayor, because he wont use mayor power to protect himself...
  • edited June 2014
    Every Community needs someone who can lead them in the fight vs Giant E-Peens and Hordes of Keyboard Warriors! That SOMEONE is Pie. Pie will ridicule those Giant E!Peens until all that is left is a mostly limp E-vienna sausage. Pie will call out and go to designated meeting areas to expose all those wanna-be tough guys hiding behind a keyboard and computer monitor (or cell phone, tablet, etc..) as little more that 14yr old boys still waiting for the second nut to drop. A vote for pie is a vote for better SKPFs

Pie for Mayor!!

(I am Pie and I approve this message, paid for by the commitee to elect Pie as Mayor. I am a Paid Non-Attorney Spokesman)
  • edited June 2014
    Holy shit change my vote to pie for mayor
  • Lynch pie
  • edited June 2014
    Your threads being locked on a seemingly whim? Been blocked for a misinterpreted post? Did your awesome Thread Title get changed to reflect a homosexual lifestyle or to a nonsensical opinion? Cant post pictures that you want? When trying to post YouTube videos do you get ridiculed for a lack of understanding? Feel as though there is an abuse of Moderator Power?

If you answered YES to any of those questions or have been a victim of a Bad Mod is Bad or known someone who hss... Vote Pie for Mayor. I am dedicated to eradicating blatant abuse of Mod Powers! I will respect you rights as a SKPF'er and fight for those rights. I will not stand for mods thinking themselves above the community, for the community is what truly matters.

A Vote for Pie as Mayor is a statement of "We Will Not Take This Abuse Anymore".

Vote Pie for Mayor, Vote for your rights.

And a Vote to Lynch TMonsta will help end a Bad Mod is Bad.
    (I am Pie and I approve this message, paid for by the commitee to elect Pie for Mayor. I am a Paid Non-Attorney Spokesman)
  • thats...lol, so much effort...