Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proeleum using multis :-(

edited May 2014 in General
Ou where doing very well
Disappointed that ya needed to start using multis on me
Sad fact of life in our days and shows what the UNi is like

Even a multi has been made to get sector leader of me so I could be hit easier

Very disappointing and casts a shadow over there efforts

Also I am being broken by most alliances so this is basically

Brotherhood v UNI and multis

Lol

Comments

• I feel you
  • Please post news
  • edited May 2014
    Sure they are multis or are they just haters its hard to tell when it comes to you :P
  • Probably both
    Pathetic people making multis to get me off sl though

I will die with dignity anyway
    I ain't going to point the finger
    I will just get on with it

• I ain't going to point the finger
    Look at the title of this thread, looks like finger pointing to me.
  • You should be careful about making things up without proof. Some people find that kind of thing annoying.
  • Probably both
    Pathetic people making multis to get me off sl though

I will die with dignity anyway
    I ain't going to point the finger
    I will just get on with it
    you need some fresh air... and a reality check. You take a GAME far too seriously.

• Lol@ viva talking about multis.
  • You should be careful about making things up without proof. Some people find that kind of thing annoying.
  • Lol yea u had multis kill Greg and I last rd. so stfu
  • edited May 2014
    lol @ multis... it's SK life... it's gunna happen
  • Why do we have to have a new post every round that Viva gets KT'd complaining about multis. Seriously.. Viva is the only person the get multi'd. Every. Single. Time. He. Gets. KT'd. Doesnt ever happen to anyone else.
    This..
  • Yeah it never happens to others ^^;

Viva is a shit AL, full on hypocrite. This thread is void.
  • Yeah it never happens to others ^^;

Viva is a shit AL, full on hypocrite. This thread is void.
    You no that's not true
    If I am a bad AL then seriously where are the good ones
    Like seriously

You still worried because you got killed swiftly aren't you
    Very bitter
  • Haha be serious for a second.

I've always said you are a shit AL, pretty much everytime I've seen you do it. And no I can't do a better job myself, it's not my playstyle and too much moaning. I can't be bitter when it's fact how shit your alliances are. I just hate hypocritical players.
  • Hmm idk don't see ur alliance finishing top by any means viva. Keep dreaming ur a big boy though
  • Never been in Viva's alliance before or even the same sector as him, but was pretty impressed by the way he ran things generally. When BrotherHood was formed after TD disbanded, I told him not to bother with the jealous lot in 1:13 who had sabo'd, arsoned, failed and grabbed me for days but he put them turds up as KT's anyway. Earned some extra respect points from me when he did that.
  • You would say that sky, he protected you for doing inter alliance hits and I bet he didn't explain the KT reason correctly right to his alliance. That's all fair enough because people can do as they wish with some power. Yet here we are with a thread with him moaning about multi's, when he has no honor anyway.

Nobody was jealous Sky, anyone can mass goons. I did it the other round and hit Jones and Lynog and then bowed out for Chinese new year. Your kd certainly wasn't the best, that was Jones, but everyone is vunerable to DW. You mistake caring for us using our resources on you. You used resources on me first, which would make you jealous under that logic. :)
  • edited June 2014
    You would say that sky, he protected you for doing inter alliance hits and I bet he didn't explain the KT reason correctly right to his alliance.
    Plenty of people in the alliance knew what went down in TD but helped anyway. Kenny died in 10 hours (Impressive considering how big he was) and you went down soon afterwards along with your "friends".
    Yet here we are with a thread with him moaning about multi's, when he has no honor anyway.
    If honor is defined as manipulating DW's in your alliance to hit the Rank 1 because you couldn't hit him yourself, then you're correct. Or maybe it is defined as getting "friends" to suicide that same Rank 1 powerless. Or farming that random kingdom that you guys in 1:13 did. Or gang-banging the guys who ruined your game with the aid of random multi's in other alliances.

Yeah.. You're a great example of an honorable player. :)
    You used resources on me first, which would make you jealous under that logic. :)
    My single hit on you and Kenny would hardly lead anyone to that conclusion. Those two hits =/= to the 200 that I received in return. I even started hitting the TD KT's while you were hitting me, lol. You guys did what you did for days. DAYS. How sad is that, haha. If that isn't called "having a grudge", then I don't know what is. :p
  • SK randoms needs to rise and smash the ALs tht have no balls to stop intraalliance grabs.
  • edited June 2014
    Never been in Viva's alliance before or even the same sector as him, but was pretty impressed by the way he ran things generally.
    I didnt know viva in-game before I landed in his alliance either, and I had heard bad reps about him.
    Have to say he did what was needed, and to his alliance he was fair.
    Good job.
    Thing is, if it's not your AL... Your'e a hater. That's just SK.
    I hold nothing against AL's and in-game players... Just whiners and their huge egos and, funnily enough, corresponding tiny dicks.
  • I love the people who bitch about ALs and call them shit... but dont have the balls to step up and take the mantle themself.
  • Never been in Viva's alliance before or even the same sector as him, but was pretty impressed by the way he ran things generally.
    I didnt know viva in-game before I landed in his alliance either, and I had heard bad reps about him.
    Have to say he did what was needed, and to his alliance he was fair.
    Good job.
    Thing is, if it's not your AL... Your'e a hater. That's just SK.
    I hold nothing against AL's and in-game players... Just whiners and their huge egos and, funnily enough, corresponding tiny dicks.

Thanks I will give you the 20 pound later lol
    Thanks

Anyway as people have always said that I am not the best AL and alot have criticised me in the past
    Not many come out of my allinace thinking the same
    People just need to give it ago and start mixing with other people
    Lynog and sky have both been in my allinace both where scepticle but now they know atleast I try and I do things in a good manner and actually know what I am doing.

Like I said the same people often say the bad stuff because they are the same 15/20 people who group every round and join a different alliance than me ( most of who h I have killed numerous times)
    And some people carnt move on and bring bad feeling from round to round I.e atmosphere

People's opinions will be people's opinions every on is entitled to there own opinion
  • i try AL but nobody follows me :( it's like they already know i'll be shit
  • I've been in Viva's sector and alliance, he's mediocre at best.
  • edited June 2014
    who gives a fuck about being an AL? Shit is so stupid easy lol I tried to actively avoid being one 99% of rounds and it still didnt stop me. Alliances are just some bullshit after a sector name, nobody has any loyalty anymore and wars are completely fucking pointless with this shit playerbase
  • Wanting to be AL is like wanting someone to shit on your face.

Ain't nobody want that
  • Unless that someone is " /insert sexy wench's name here "