Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Barricade why do you suck at this game? Pls respond

18910111214»

Comments

• Sorry, not a fan of ignorant racism. Just shows you have shitty parents and an even worse education.

Here, have a /thread.
    its not our fault your mother loves the purple headed warrior, stop butting into our convos, I vaguely remember you from a longtime ago and i didnt care if you lived of died even then, more so now. So do yourself a favor and fuckoff.

• calling white ppl yanks is so racist right
  • No
    You shut your whore mouth and get the lard.
    I can quote to that.
    Because you are illiterate..
    Racist
    Didnt graduate!
    Racist
    What about the white guy Pie?!?

I just figured the white guy was too busy at his job, providing for his family, to have the time to read this.
    Just leaving this here for @OnlyInDreams
  • you racist pig Pie! dam you!
  • Pie is at least funny.

Lynog, you care way too much "mate". You're like a carebear.

And Cory, I do remember Negs posts, he is a racist pos as well. Seems he has calmed down after a year of me being away though. Looks like Lynog has taken the torch and began the regressive crawl backwards.

• No
    You shut your whore mouth and get the lard.
    I can quote to that.
  • Pie is at least funny.

Lynog, you care way too much "mate". You're like a carebear.

And Cory, I do remember Negs posts, he is a racist pos as well. Seems he has calmed down after a year of me being away though. Looks like Lynog has taken the torch and began the regressive crawl backwards.

I missed the ignorant racism, you wanna clear that part up for me?
  • He said black people have aids...yeah I know....that's not really racism....

Anyway 400th post ITT do I get a cookie?
  • He said black people have aids...yeah I know....that's not really racism....

Anyway 400th post ITT do I get a cookie?
    black people have "the aids". Get it right Cory!
  • Oi! Wot a wanka!