Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Things that make you cringe

13»

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Skydragon you are a shit head and an idiot, please come to Rhode Island so my black friends and I can beat the shit out of your racist ass
  • Skydragon you are a shit head and an idiot, please come to Rhode Island so my black friends and I can beat the shit out of you racist ass

haha, there are no black people in rhode (head) island, you silly troll

• Lmao, take a stroll through Providence and Pawtucket and tell me that you moron
  • It takes him and his friends to beat someone up...
  • Skydragon you are a shit head and an idiot, please come to Rhode Island so my black friends and I can beat the shit out of your racist ass
    all your black friends smell like brand new leather sofas
  • edited May 2014
    Got here late... Sorry to interrupt car talk.
    Seriously @ SierraNevada... "the future of my people"... haha...There are no pure races anymore.
    We are all cross breeds from different cultures... Especially the whites.
    Shame adolf's nazi party isn't still around for you to goose step with.
  • Ant bite on the nutsack
  • ya they're a bitch
  • almost as bad as when you're tea-baggin the cat
  • "friends", lol. You have potential though since you already caught some and have them doing what you want like our ancestors did. Bravo.
  • My ancestors were the largest importers of slaves from Africa through Newport, RI until it was made illegal 1808 but I try to repent for that by being friends with them since they are human beings just like you and I.

And lol @ pure race. Whites are the least pure of all races at this point
  • My ancestors were the largest importers of slaves from Africa through Newport, RI until it was made illegal 1808 but I try to repent for that by being friends with them since they are human beings just like you and I.

nobody cares that you love halal meat, fuckoff and take your nigger ancestors with you

nobody cares that you love halal meat, fuckoff and take your nigger ancestors with you
    None of what you just said made any sense

• The last two comments just made my day. :))
  • edited May 2014
    Lol thread

Also, Dakula is a coward. When you turn 18 lmk so I can beat your gang up
  • it's kinda nice to know that nothing in these pfs have changed over the years.......
  • Physical fights itt
  • it's kinda nice to know that nothing in these pfs have changed over the years.......

I cringe everytime this little fuck nugget post.
  • Repent? Jesus that's a big word for the skpfs