Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#Spy on Probe History

edited May 2014 in General
Bcart should add this next round. It will help catch all the bank farms, pop farms, multies...
Or at least make it more of a level playing field....
Then we can see who are the 'real skilled' players....

Comments

• LOL @ BCart adding something.
  • Will never happen. Makes too much sense.
  • And a small amount of effort.
  • lets just get rid of all the effort people do to find banks
  • Yea like getting ur roomy to bank for u is like so much easier gawd
  • YOU NO GET BANKS
  • the millionth time a scrub player has asked for this, not ever using his braincells and realizing its the worse idea ever, well done mate
  • You would obviously have it only showing the action, not the actual results.
  • edited May 2014
    Why I have 5 kds I rob regularly and I have the timing down... i don't know who they are how so does this help? Will I be KT'd for finding kingdoms who sleep or work?
  • the only way it would work is to have it spy on probe history from days before. Literally 3-4 days, that would completely stop the bank farming and not affect players who have legit found good banks/hits, lets be honest though, its never going to happen.
  • edited June 2014
    Lol, suggested this 5-6 years ago.
    It's not a bad idea, but it'd make the most sense to show a couple days of who they probed, and what their probing was. It should show the results of their probings though (maybe success or fails, but no details)
  • Why I have 5 kds I rob regularly and I have the timing down... i don't know who they are how so does this help? Will I be KT'd for finding kingdoms who sleep or work?
    It would still hamper it, because it would help prevent money-farms from logging in so that non-farmers don't rob them. It would also clearly identify pop-farms. Possibly help a little bit towards probe farms.
  • I like that idea, it would further assist in finding cheats.
  • Why I have 5 kds I rob regularly and I have the timing down... i don't know who they are how so does this help? Will I be KT'd for finding kingdoms who sleep or work?
    It would still hamper it, because it would help prevent money-farms from logging in so that non-farmers don't rob them. It would also clearly identify pop-farms. Possibly help a little bit towards probe farms.
    I have a bad habit of robbing alliance mates... lol
  • I suppose a 95% SOPH would like have the first letter of a kd name and the coords screwed,
    A plus also you could easily get kingdoms probe counts which would make picking KTs dreamy :)
  • ^^ cheap shite