Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FUCK YOU GARY BETTMAN

edited August 2012 in General
Cunt. That is all.

Comments

• edited August 2012
    No idea who you are Gary but fuck you mother fucker.
  • I think the smaller percentage of hockey revenue the players get the better, so i'm in Gary's corner. That being said, if there is yet another lockout my tune is gonna change.
  • I agree, but that is no reason to have another mother fucking lockout. Im a 1/4 season ticket holder, and right now am wondering why I am paying to these greedy fucks.

Players should get a big chunk, and they still would under a new CBA. Theyre the bread and butter after all, but im a firm believer that they need to realize there are better hockey markets than what we currently have.

I think a lot of things Bettman has done should be applauded, but im starting to side with the masses.
  • How do you decide who gets seats for the playoffs? Oh wai...
  • edited August 2012
    :( deep

I imagine it would come down to a jousting challenge. Havent encountered it yet hahah
  • you can thank the richer teams for this lockout btw
  • FUCK YOU GOOD
  • nice thread title...
  • rip in peace this thread
    Did you just really Rest in Peace in peace this thread? I thought you was educated. Thats worse than saying ATM Machine.
  • went to google this gary dude...

"Gary Bettman is one of the most unpopular figures in sports."
  • He really is the worst.
  • Bettman is nowhere near as bad as the old commisionners of the 40s - 70s. Those guys were garbage people.
    Did you just really Rest in Peace in peace this thread? I thought you was educated. Thats worse than saying ATM Machine.
    rip in peace pie
  • OMG God!