Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it possible to be successful in SK by being a nobody?

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Maybe you'd do better if you didn't rage out on everyone who hit you and throw constant tantrums. But hey, not much to expect from a complete retard.
    I don't see how me not raging at people and doing better are related. Me doing better isn't a result of me raging.

• I can't help but think you'd be better off if you didn't use your WLs rage failing on people and PAs rage sabotaging people, but hey, what do I know
  • I can't help but think you'd be better off if you didn't use your WLs rage failing on people and PAs rage sabotaging people, but hey, what do I know
    I sent 1 TF at you, calm down.
  • i wonder who the other 29k went at then
  • i wonder who the other 29k went at then
    Your "friends" must be supplying you with false SOM's then.
  • I m here to make the stupid posts while u guys make the i m a dick post

Who said it was cheating. I stated how it was any different from each other.
    Hahahahahahaha

And I said its different because one way is cheating the other isn't. Or doesn't that count as a difference?

Did u just ninja edit ur post

Touché
  • Trolliolol ice ice ice
  • Derailed... by e-peen!

I hate you all... fuckers. You cant derail AFTER I make a thoughtful post... fuck all ya'll, and your whore horses that rode you in.

E-PEEN FTW... fuckers
  • Thanks for 313 honor and a shit ton of land.
  • Ive never hid, until this round. I have always been KT'd. I can not remember the last time I didnt. Irony is... if I hadnt hid this round I may not have been KT'd. Outside of wars, I dont usually get hit. The social network I have created along with my reputation of being a turtle until wars is what stops random grabs. I am in no way a top tier player, but Im not bad. I havent Spreadsheeted, bank farmed, multi'd or anything other than sector mate farming once. I do believe, unless you do one of those... theres zero chance of you ending #1. I am way more active than I should be and thats more active than 95% of SK. I blame my phone for that.

Answer to your question. A nobody will never finish top. You have to be in a network or the other networks will ruin you.
    The player with the most asymmetric information in the game will win be it have the most friends multis watever

I remember the rd i think it was 35 or 36 tankwolf and 3 others premied in g2 and full turtled until walls mass tfs and tried to roll them but an alliance kted walls first cos he was rr or some bs reason. Now at the time no one knew who they were so they were literally nobody really. But they played the politics well in that they didnt tap anyone that would cause them to rage. So to an extent a nobody can finish top its just that they really werent a nobody and that nobody would dare kt them just cos they were the person they were

• I like this

Continue to entertain me peons!
  • I like this

Continue to entertain me peons!
    *continues juggling balls and swallowing swords*
  • That was one of the multis on me, go figure. With some VIs.

Anyway Jones, I hit three suicide / disbanders. I made a hit list in SF, but only someone in 1:13 can post my hits. Of course I naturally wanted to hit whoever was first, obviously you were a problem, but I only needed you to send wls and hopefully some tanks. I just wanted some dws to help. They sold me out, they didn't honor the alliance in hope to troll me. If I had known who they were then I wouldn't have even attacked. I was blinded by the alliances superior big hitters

You said it yourself in PMs, as soon as I revealed myself you were planning it. Nothing I could have done about it with your friends always willing to inter alliance hit me. The suicide of my power came from farms.

Well no love lost :)
  • so which one of you guys sicked the multis on me? no hard feelings just wondering who it was
  • If you're some unknown player minding your business, making fair grabs all round and having a solid knowledge base of how this game goes, can you finish with a top KD?

It seems the only people who finish as Rank 1 now are cheaters, people with friends, or cheaters with friends.

A prime example would be Jones / Jaedong this round. Without knowing much about it, Jones decided to train hit Jaedong for no apparent reason, other than to ruin his round.

Right now I wont be surprised if Meadows wins the round simply because of who she is, who she knows and how many pop farms she has brewing.

Thoughts?

-----

Posts such as "SK is too easy" are moot, troll all you want then move on. Thanks.
    Nope...There are many bitches prevalent in this game, I tried to be good until I was failed on and gangbanged by a group marginal nobodies. Ill dw until I feel its safe.

• I thought being a nobody came with playing an internet browser text-based strategy game?
  • I thought being a nobody came with playing an internet browser text-based strategy game?
    Wait a gawsh darn minute here.. Im somebody, my Mommy (or Mum for Lynog and the rest of the people who pronounce shit completely fucked up) told me so!
  • No Pie. She only said you were Special.

This is very different from being Somebody...
  • Ooooh... dammit! You need to stop banging my Mom while she is talking to me... I cant understand her...
  • It is ok for you to call me daddy.
  • No no no... we agreed to swap moms and no one was to call the other daddy, unless it was during our special alone time...
  • Up for some pin the tail on the brown eye tonight?
  • Its my turn to do the pinning... I didnt walk right for 2 days
  • I'll bring the biting pillow.
  • I was kinda nobody when I archived second with De Vinci...

1 Esthar (1:20) 11,631,727
    2 De Vinci (1:14) 10,223,333
    3 Mt Gagazet (1:20) 9,572,566
    4 SHADOWSPACE (1:8) 7,814,638
    5 NoMaNsLaNd (1:1) 6,172,464

To be fair I was in a ridiculous strong sector, and better players got killed one by one, jester (when he was rank 1 with swarm), chefgreg ( monkey?!), damdred, and I was the last one standing...

Good times.
    Same when I archived top 5 with mendacium. That was the round when I was in the same sector as Darius; was jokes with Hayden....

• That round was pretty nuts. Was wars going almost the whole time, so many tops died :P
  • I got KT'd that round... all round long
  • I was kinda nobody when I archived second with De Vinci...

1 Esthar (1:20) 11,631,727
    2 De Vinci (1:14) 10,223,333
    3 Mt Gagazet (1:20) 9,572,566
    4 SHADOWSPACE (1:8) 7,814,638
    5 NoMaNsLaNd (1:1) 6,172,464

To be fair I was in a ridiculous strong sector, and better players got killed one by one, jester (when he was rank 1 with swarm), chefgreg ( monkey?!), damdred, and I was the last one standing...

Good times.
    Same when I archived top 5 with mendacium. That was the round when I was in the same sector as Darius; was jokes with Hayden....

Haha that goofy ass round, the rise of Darius lol, was a fun time
  • Holy christ I've got 500 something posts on this account already, the fuck is wrong with me
  • Holy christ I've got 500 something posts on this account already, the fuck is wrong with me
    lol