Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Favorite MOBA Heroes

Comments

• I will DL LOL if someone would show me the ropes.
    Faster to learn on your own tbh
  • It's very easy to learn to play.
    are you kidding me? LOL is one of the most unforgiving games to learn. When you start off you suck and your team-mates hate you. I know I hate it when a noob sucks and the other team wins because of a feeder.
  • Bots are a nice place to start with someone experienced to explain the meta. It should be easy to pick up for a dota player after seeing how certain champions work.
  • I am downloading it now.
  • edited May 2014
    start with novice bots...its not just you and bots, you have 4 human players in your team against 5 bots

when you get used to the game, change to intermediate and die a little...

gather a nice amount of rage then go pvp to spread it

btw, intermediate bots are way harder than midlevel players...

bots have instant reaction...
  • lol nice
  • I d say dont play lol

its evil
  • This game takes some time to install.
  • Ok, I am up and running. Go ahead and add Darubian.
  • xKTxRohaxKTx BRONZE 1 FOR LYFE! Add me if you want.

Also,

Ahri/Ryze/Morg/LB Mids. Garen/Darius/Singed/Ryze/Voli/Shyv tops. Jinx/Cait/Trist ADCs. Voli/Shyv/Yi Jungles. Blitz/Leona/Annie/Morg Supps.

WASSUP, BRONZE ROSTER, WOO.

Someone carry me to Gold pls
  • lol...turns out i ended up in silver 3
  • btw darubian, as soon as you can, try other game types (aram, dominion)

aram is very nice to try new things with less chance of cursing and namecalling
  • It's very easy to learn to play.
    are you kidding me? LOL is one of the most unforgiving games to learn. When you start off you suck and your team-mates hate you. I know I hate it when a noob sucks and the other team wins because of a feeder.
    I meant as in, you get a good walk through of skills and what the objectives are. Obviously there is a learning curve, I thought that would be obvious considering it applies to almost everything in life.
  • Well, I don't think I was a feeder in the bot matches I played with Mages today (he will have to speak on that), but I am excited to jump in and try my luck against real people. It is extremely similar to dota2, hell even the map is nearly the same.
  • yep after the w3 dota map, many others jumped in to make their versions of it....
  • Oh right my name is NaughtyTanthy if any of you wanna add me, haven't really played in like 2 weeks or so, usually just hop on and play ARAM's with my friends when I feel like it. :p
  • wow, mirror matches...wtf lol
  • edited May 2014
    why server has to update everytime i switch from brasil to na? cant i just keep the files lol

really, every time it has to update around 100mb ...
  • Can't ask what your favorite MOBA heroes are. The League Nubs won't know what a hero with real game changing potential is. They're all cookie cutters of the same thing. Bunch of Eunuchs. In league you'll never experience a game changing black hole, or a monster RP.
  • also, i'm pretty high up on malfurion from HotS. big time heals and rooting abilities
  • Can't ask what your favorite MOBA heroes are. The League Nubs won't know what a hero with real game changing potential is. They're all cookie cutters of the same thing. Bunch of Eunuchs. In league you'll never experience a game changing black hole, or a monster RP.
    Now now, I'm not asking for an argument (there isn't one for hardcore moba fans). ;p you and I appreciate DOTA, but have to respect leagues massive player base. Let's just make fun of smite together lol
  • also, i'm pretty high up on malfurion from HotS. big time heals and rooting abilities
    I've tried watching hots but need to play it to figure put what everyone is doing.
  • edited May 2014
    there's malfurion in starcraft?

youtubed "hots" and found only that
  • Heroes of the storm is a moba from blizzard with WC sc and d chars
  • KERRIGAN FTW
  • seems the game is too heavy to play here...

2gb ram...and legends gives me problems when i run it with flash player and unity on background
  • Yea dood, gotta close EVERYTHING to play it.
  • i typically have youtube and twitch playing when i play league, but i run two screens and have a fairly high powered rig
  • Yeah, I'm on a Macbook soooooo...

Youtube actually cuts it, though. As long as you start it before match starts lol
  • *side hug* i'm sorry for your loss