Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Barricade why do you suck at this game? Pls respond

Comments

• edited May 2014
    I havent seen anyone archive unless they full turtle or have al as their bitches
    Honestly at this point in the game right now, is already probably a week more than i wanted to play. Dunno how anyone could wana play a full 2 months of it.

Enjoy the rest of the round homos. If any of my friends need some land, feel free im pretty easy land now... eat that shit up.

• I havent seen anyone archive unless they full turtle or have al as their bitches
    Honestly at this point in the game right now, is already probably a week more than i wanted to play. Dunno how anyone could wana play a full 2 months of it.

Enjoy the rest of the round homos. If any of my friends need some land, feel free im pretty easy land now... eat that shit up.

Jakes on you, I died a week ago, ha ha loser had to play another week
  • I win i died first

ur all losers bleh
  • someone give me a cheeseburger anyone

• you are adorable when you are wishing for something.
  • I havent seen anyone archive unless they full turtle or have al as their bitches

I havent read a word youve written, mostly becuase i dont like fairy tales. BUt quit guzzling cum. Seriously, Barry is better then you, jones, lynog, omni, meadows, cai, ian, fuck the list goes on just please please for the love of god shut the fuck up
  • omg you're still debating? somone just fkin close this topic :D

I havent read a word youve written, mostly becuase i dont like fairy tales. BUt quit guzzling cum. Seriously, Barry is better then you, jones, lynog, omni, meadows, cai, ian, fuck the list goes on just please please for the love of god shut the fuck up
    Like I give a fuck what you think lol
  • Mass debating
  • omg you're still debating? somone just fkin close this topic :D
  • There is no debate lol
  • I'm going 80% pfs, who's gonna get rocked ?
    No one because you are the one behind the kingdom.
  • edited May 2014
    There is no debate lol
    I know right another round ya'll couldn't keep up. Another round I die. Same old same old
    What's your KD name ?
    What's your KD name ?
    You are a fucking moron.
  • dogtown makes me laugh
  • There is no debate lol
    I know right another round ya'll couldn't keep up. Another round I die. Same old same old
    I didnt even make a kd on s1, gratz Jones u r top skil elitez
  • edited May 2014
    you should care what i think as ive made better kds each time weve played against each other, just an FYI, I remember you asking all tops in goc for a "Nap" so you could build your pretty kd, and you should be ashamed that ive made better ones.
  • you should care what i think as ive made better kds each time weve played against each other, just an FYI, I remember you asking all tops in goc for a "Nap" so you could build your pretty kd, and you should be ashamed that ive made better ones.
    Thats because all I wanted at first was to be left the fuck alone while I made my kd for fun lol, apparently thats too much to ask so instead I just killed everyone and talked shit, either one works for me.

PS gratz on outbuilding me my first round on a game and playing a broken mysti pt pre nerf, I dont remember you being rank 0 over my totally dominant Confidence KD, or my VI with a massive lead. Because you werent.

You couldnt even compete with Light, my fuckaround practice KD. Seriously fuck off peasant dont even speak to me like you're anywhere near my caliber.
  • Why the fuck you keep mentioning this bullshit each day? " this was my first round" cmon man

And why did i even post here zzz
  • GoC: Darius and his butt buddies barricade and hanza often used bank farms and landfarms to get advantage vs 15 other active players, they would never hit each other, but would run trains on people playing legit, fail and get owned.
    SK: Darius and butt buddies run popfarms,bank farms,landfarms to attempt to build a decent kd....fail and get owned.
  • The only people to own me on Goc was omni, zipas and justas.

There were no farms, Holo actually kept that in check. Farmings was semi delt with. Nice bullshit as usual Chaotic.

There were no farms, Holo actually kept that in check. Farmings was semi delt with. Nice bullshit as usual Chaotic.
    This guys narrative is amazing, I never even considered cheating on GoC with holo there lol, if I had I'd have been absolutely huge
  • omni is still alive? man, that dude was the truth on this game back when people actually played this shit
  • Likely over one billion on an unreset goc haha.

This guys narrative is amazing, I never even considered cheating on GoC with holo there lol, if I had I'd have been absolutely huge
    You cheat every round here and stills suck, why would GoC be any different.

• Go play eve online plz
  • you should care what i think as ive made better kds each time weve played against each other, just an FYI, I remember you asking all tops in goc for a "Nap" so you could build your pretty kd, and you should be ashamed that ive made better ones.
    Thats because all I wanted at first was to be left the fuck alone while I made my kd for fun lol, apparently thats too much to ask so instead I just killed everyone and talked shit, either one works for me.

PS gratz on outbuilding me my first round on a game and playing a broken mysti pt pre nerf, I dont remember you being rank 0 over my totally dominant Confidence KD, or my VI with a massive lead. Because you werent.

You couldnt even compete with Light, my fuckaround practice KD. Seriously fuck off peasant dont even speak to me like you're anywhere near my caliber.
    Light round... light round... oh the round i hit you, Howd you finish?

3 Gonorrhea (1:20) 50,899,607

Thanks for coming out, have a nice day
  • That was u bro well done