Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Barricade why do you suck at this game? Pls respond

Comments

• edited May 2014
    zz double post
  • edited May 2014

Skrill it is dogtown, who fucked up his round start and played all probes instead. Initially was ment to suicide his probes on silent godz but wasn't online at the time so I had to use my own.

Don't cry.
    Skrill it was originally dogtowns account but he gave up. He also did not fuck up his round start at all. His account was simply taken over and made to be a probe farm.

I can invite him in here to say for himself if you'd like? The account was given to you Jones. Stop bullshitting.

This thread legitimately bothers me.

Two rounds back, and I see that SK has become a kindergartners-who-know-how-to-spreadsheet arena. Intra-alliance hits? Signing up to ruin another person's round? Putting a month of time into a game just to hurt someone else out of vengeance?

Whether it's Darius hitting Lynog on s2, or the garbage happening on s1, I don't understand people come in here posting about betrayal and vengeance like it's something to be proud of.
    /Like

I kinda agree with Merle the inner alliance kinda suxs. But oh well far to inactive to care this rd
    Well said.

Has this game really changed to the point where proper alliances mean jackshit and we are just going to get by through our own little underground alliances.

2ndc has become the xROx of past rounds. Cheating and hitting anyone that is having a good round. The probe farm used above is proof.

Won't see me back here to play another round.
  • Good, go away.

That stuff ended yesterday after hits on two kingdoms, and that's all. If you really wanted an end to intra-alliance hits, then what's with all the arsons and two hits on me from 1:13 while I slept?

Oh well, at least I had a solid 11 hours sleep, haha. Knew some idiots would try this so couldn't be bothered to wake up and update. :)
  • If you think about surviving yea its pretty shitty what they re doing

But if you just play dw and die anyway it really doesnt matter

• Skrill it is dogtown, who fucked up his round start and played all probes instead. Initially was ment to suicide his probes on silent godz but wasn't online at the time so I had to use my own.

Don't cry.
    Skrill it was originally dogtowns account but he gave up. He also did not fuck up his round start at all. His account was simply taken over and made to be a probe farm.

I can invite him in here to say for himself if you'd like? The account was given to you Jones. Stop bullshitting.

This thread legitimately bothers me.

Two rounds back, and I see that SK has become a kindergartners-who-know-how-to-spreadsheet arena. Intra-alliance hits? Signing up to ruin another person's round? Putting a month of time into a game just to hurt someone else out of vengeance?

Whether it's Darius hitting Lynog on s2, or the garbage happening on s1, I don't understand people come in here posting about betrayal and vengeance like it's something to be proud of.
    /Like

I kinda agree with Merle the inner alliance kinda suxs. But oh well far to inactive to care this rd
    Well said.

Has this game really changed to the point where proper alliances mean jackshit and we are just going to get by through our own little underground alliances.

2ndc has become the xROx of past rounds. Cheating and hitting anyone that is having a good round. The probe farm used above is proof.

Won't see me back here to play another round.
    Invite away. I do not have access to dogtowns kd, i thought it was still dogtown.

• edited May 2014
    And Neg, we have always done what we want. Deal with it.
  • I would have died anyway yea, but it would have been easier for jones to just delete than to distract me from war with proelium :D

but I cant complain, this is fun.
  • edited May 2014
    I would have died anyway yea, but it would have been easier for jones to just delete than to distract me from war with proelium :D

but I cant complain, this is fun.
    You have been talking about me all round. Saying if i grab TD i die. As if your some master warlord. I just thought a bit of rage would be nice.

I knew 100% you would suicide me, it was too easy hahaha.

Lady Daenerys, you have 1,179 planets to develop. Each building costs 6,262 platinum.

I still have plenty of spare land for you to come get :D
  • and yet I never probed you or hit you until now. so shush :D

And I kept my word I did grabbed you. To be honest, I feel I am more fair player than you are. Can you deny this? No you cant. I am in no need to use UA to play a round, once in 2-3 years.

Now lets enjoy the fun and that's it. No more stories. Or one might write a book soon about sk. It would take more than a trilogy though.
  • Skydragon you are a moron if you think it's raging because we use resources on you. Nobody cares, I'm just using them because I have them. Because I'd rather not delete, use until I die.

And it's not raging to reply in this thread either :)
    you got crazy photoshop skills :))
  • So much QQ, for so little pew pew, stop weeping chumps, this is the food chain around here, deal with it.

• Yeah stop the qq sky. Calm down.

• If Lynog is Angel, all I see is ownage. Darius was probably King Joffrey so he mad as usual that someone outplayed him.

Again.
    If Lynog is Angel, all I see is ownage. Darius was probably King Joffrey so he mad as usual that someone outplayed him.

Again.
    If Lynog is Angel, all I see is ownage. Darius was probably King Joffrey so he mad as usual that someone outplayed him.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

HUEHEUHEU
  • edited May 2014
    Another fail, Darius. You fail to see the conditions that I've set for that statement to be true. It's why you're a failure at everything you do here and I believe everywhere else too.
  • cant get a reply in his own thread so he tries to bring it over here. Adorable
  • Kinda hard when 90 percent of pfs are on ur side dont cha think
    ive still got no idea who you are, this thread is really getting shite now, all the anger and butthurt has turned sour and its becoming the usual sess pit of adorable chumps. See you all again next round, maybe.
  • cant get a reply in his own thread so he tries to bring it over here. Adorable
    I've got 170 replies in my thread trashnog, I don't actually care to hear your reasoning to why you're so shit at this game, I was just making fun of you.

Skydragon, you're so fucking desperate hahahahhaahhahhahahah, hypocritical fuckwit, enjoy seeing that quote every time you post your usual lies as an attempt to suck jones off so you might be allowed to get rank 2
    ive still got no idea who you are, this thread is really getting shite now, all the anger and butthurt has turned sour and its becoming the usual sess pit of adorable chumps. See you all again next round, maybe.
    It's cess pit you fuckin idiot
  • this tit in 2:4 had my last round Daenerys Targaryen stats up in his kd pref at about 800+ land, all is fair in love and war, even pretending to be one of the few female players? next time pick some old kd name of LMM - more likely to fool some1. =D>
  • Everyone thought I was meadows, job done? No?

Okay
  • my final post,

shut up snow queen or ill get the old pics out that Elden sent me and show them to SK.

Hush hush now, fish tits. Bye
  • HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • fish tits :-))
    ive still got no idea who you are, this thㅡread is really getting shite now, all the anger and butthurt has turned sour and its becoming the usual sess pit of adorable chumps. See you all again next round, maybe.
    Thats like the fifth time u said that i wonder why @~@;
  • May 20, 19:51:36 Forces from Lexi Belle (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 1,537 laser dragoons, and 689 tanks.
    May 20, 23:51:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Orion (1:13)
    May 20, 23:51:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 290,986 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 21, 01:29:15 Forces from Lexi Belle (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 80 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 1,109 laser dragoons, and 642 tanks.
    May 21, 03:47:38 Our lands were just recently attacked by a missile strike from Lexi Belle (1:13). The total damage done to our kingdom is 24 planets and 1,692 population.
    r lands were just recently attacked by a missile strike from SilentGodz (1:13). They sent a total of 25 missiles and our shields destroyed 0 of them. The total damage done to our kingdom is 100 planets and 736 population.
    May 21, 20:17:07 The sector of 2:4 has joined your alliance.
    May 21, 20:19:52 The sector of 2:4 has joined your alliance.
    May 21, 23:19:03 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    May 21, 23:29:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    May 22, 00:57:29 Forces from SilentGodz (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 184 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 1,634 laser dragoons, and 1,055 tanks.
    May 22, 01:00:37 Forces from Jaedong (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 8 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 71 laser dragoons, and 49 tanks.
    May 22, 01:00:40 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    May 22, 01:01:39 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Jaedong (1:13)
    May 22, 01:01:41 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 32 of our residences were burned.
    May 22, 01:01:44 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Jaedong (1:13)
    May 22, 01:01:47 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Jaedong (1:13)
    May 22, 01:04:15 Forces from Lexi Belle (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 50 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 445 laser dragoons, and 339 tanks.
    May 22, 01:12:50 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 170,660 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 22, 01:13:36 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 99,790 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 22, 01:14:52 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 397,200 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 22, 01:15:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 299,320 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 22, 01:16:36 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 82,072 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 22, 01:16:55 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 22, 01:17:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    May 22, 01:18:23 Forces from Kano (1:15) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 1,089 planets, 366,210 platinum, 3,412 civilians, 0 energy, and 383 honor.
    Our military has lost: 609 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 4,283 laser dragoons, and 3,098 tanks.
    May 22, 01:25:58 Forces from Electric Shock (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 149 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 1,071 laser dragoons, and 923 tanks.
    May 22, 01:28:20 Forces from AirMarine (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 81 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 700 laser dragoons, and 536 tanks.
    May 22, 02:57:50 The sector of 2:4 has joined your alliance.
    May 22, 03:11:51 The sector of 2:4 has joined your alliance.
    May 22, 04:09:33 Forces from Liverpoolwin (1:6) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 72 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 1,166 laser dragoons, and 984 tanks.
    May 22, 04:23:29 Our lands were just recently attacked by a missile strike from Lexi Belle (1:13). They sent a total of 48 missiles and our shields destroyed 0 of them. The total damage done to our kingdom is 144 planets and 2,329 population.
    May 22, 06:09:22 The sector of 2:4 has joined your alliance.
    May 22, 06:54:52 Forces from SilentGodz (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 86 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 1,517 laser dragoons, and 1,214 tanks.
    May 22, 07:01:57 Forces from Jaedong (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 55 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 583 laser dragoons, and 521 tanks.
    May 22, 08:06:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 22, 08:07:14 Forces from Braxian (1:14) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 243 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 2,074 laser dragoons, and 1,695 tanks.
  • Why you all so mad??? Hahahha :D