Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Barricade why do you suck at this game? Pls respond

Comments

• then turtles hard until he has TFs

Ladies and gentlemen, negs brilliant sk knowledge :)
    correction: turtles hard and hits inactives until he has TFs

its no coincidence how when all the inactives dried up somebody started making them again for guys like jones to hit

teach me how to waste a month of my life sitting in G2 jones
  • Qwj.. if you need help with this game, dont hesitate to ask me... my advice is shitloads better than Negs. I can and will help you.
  • Man I'm glad I deleted.
  • Inglorious basterds is my personal favorite from tarantino, didnt really care much for kill bill..
  • Lol @ Darius bragging about his rubbish kingdoms. All he ever does is spin elaborate stories to make himself look like he did something noteworthy during any particular round. It's actually quite pathetic.
  • one goes AT to try and do someone, the other outplays the other in every way, I can see how amusing this is
  • one goes AT to try and do someone, the other outplays the other in every way, I can see how amusing this is
    you havn't made love to me in like three weeks

• Qwj.. if you need help with this game, dont hesitate to ask me... my advice is shitloads better than Negs. I can and will help you.
    Pie always has time for us newbies :)

Neg you know im immune to your trolling posts now mate, I just sense when you are aiming for a reaction :) .......YOU ABBO CUNT!!

• I've been away for a while, can someone explain the history here? Heres what I've got so far…

-Dariuz makes a thread to troll Lynog. Lynog does not reply (I think we all know why).
    -Then Lynog makes a thread to troll Barricade, using troll tactics straight out of the Dariuz thread (proving that he read it).

So I have a couple of questions.

1.) What is the history between Dariuz and Lynog?
    2.) What is the history between Barricade and Lynog?
    3.) Why Lynog channeling hate towards Barricade instead of Dariuz?
    4.) Does Lynog even play s1? Because the top 10 has pretty much flagged their KD's and I don't see Lynog anywhere…
    5.) Does anyone actually give a shit?

@Jones sup buddy, long time no see! Didn't even realize you still played, nice KD. :)

• edited May 2014
    1. Darius has been humiliated by Lynog more times than I can count. The most famous being when Darius boasted of being some Uber-Pro WoW player making a billion dollars a month, but Lynog brought Neilyo to come and totally rip apart and shit on Darius' claims. It was awesome.

After that, Darius claimed to create a laughable "God Strat" which went nowhere, rambled about eating feta cheese with his bro in his bed naked or something, likes to talk about his pencil dick a lot, always seems to be taking a shit, has been destroyed in-game multiple times and recently boasted about tapping Lynog's pretty much inactive S2 kingdom because he has nothing else to show for all the time that he has been here. He was killed soon afterwards too, lol.

I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting. He's just generally a compulsive liar and a joke.

2. Barricade is Darius' boyfriend.

3. See above.

5. No, but sometimes it's fun to run a train through nubs for the lol's.
  • edited May 2014
    I have a legit question for you. Why now, clearly this early in the round your stunt has minimal impact. If you wanted to actually troll me, why not do it endgame?

All I saw was JonesL sitting on his wls for 24hrs, afraid to send anything out. Even with his bank farms like Kipper, taste the music, and pushed too far. Kds that were used to make me powerless.

With all your high offensive players, you missed a really good chance to troll my hard endgame. This almost smacks of desperation.

Also I was top for the first week or so when it matters, so I win basically :)
    Gotta try better than that, i think out of them kds you named i have robbed one of them all round.

Too afraid to send anything out? no, i didnt want land because my money was massing TFs to hit you. Your the one who said to screamin come on hit daenerys i have "15 friends with 8k probes each to get him powerless". Your only friend is darius hahaha so u obviously meant multis.

I mean come on i already busted you farming one of your bankfarms with your groupmates, thats even after you farmed 300 land off that Reebok KD aswel, your mysti aswel, why so much farm... hahahah

• edited May 2014
    This guy is brilliant... You have shamelessly been trying to get me hit because you couldnt do it yourself for weeks now, and you have been second best since day 1. You had no chance so thats why you started looking for help... in the wrong places hahaha

ICQ Number: JonesyL can't take me one on one,sits on his wls for 24hrs
    MSN Address: Knew I'd have owned his ass, despite his bank farming.

Jaedong (1:13)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on May 19, 21:50:33

I think Daenerys is saving wls for someone like me to open up my tanks.

If she is powerless and has tanks out (hopeful) I could break.

but you three dws can break powerless I think, but best after shes hit herself.

---- Original message received May 19, 21:48:30 from Rabid Goldfish (1:14) ----
    >> I'm fine with Meadows. She's in on this? Nice. I've been wanting to do something to Daenerys for a while now. I guess it won't be long now at all before we can make our move.
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received May 19, 21:40:31 from Jaedong (1:13) ----
    >> >> Good, Meadows is holding wls. Do you like her, i'm not sure of your alliegence.
    >> >>
    >> >> With your goons, plus powerless. I doubt war bonus, but I can hope. Maybe can have 3 players hit.
    >> >>
    >> >> ---- Original message received May 19, 21:38:53 from Rabid Goldfish (1:14) ----
    >> >> >> Will be 65k in a few hours. My damn SL went growth for 24 hours so it will slow down goon production for a little while though.
    >> >> >>
    >> >> >> ---- Original message received May 19, 21:26:04 from Jaedong (1:13) ----
    >> >> >> >> whats your goons now?
    >> >> >> >>
  • What does that prove. I could have hit myself if you just sent your wls. But you were shitting yourself cause you knew I would do it. The only fault here is trusting alliancemates. You guys are dumb for not doing this endgame, with such firepower. You obviously felt threated, keep saving I'm a nobody, but you guys have such a hardon.
  • Not you flazer, you maggot flop for me.
  • edited May 2014
    I've been away for a while, can someone explain the history here? Heres what I've got so far…

-Dariuz makes a thread to troll Lynog. Lynog does not reply (I think we all know why).
    -Then Lynog makes a thread to troll Barricade, using troll tactics straight out of the Dariuz thread (proving that he read it).

So I have a couple of questions.

1.) What is the history between Dariuz and Lynog?
    2.) What is the history between Barricade and Lynog?
    3.) Why Lynog channeling hate towards Barricade instead of Dariuz?
    4.) Does Lynog even play s1? Because the top 10 has pretty much flagged their KD's and I don't see Lynog anywhere…
    5.) Does anyone actually give a shit?

@Jones sup buddy, long time no see! Didn't even realize you still played, nice KD. :)

1. Darius has been humiliated by Lynog more times than I can count. The most famous being when Darius boasted of being some Uber-Pro WoW player making a billion dollars a month, but Lynog brought Neilyo to come and totally rip apart and shit on Darius' claims. It was awesome.

After that, Darius claimed to create a laughable "God Strat" which went nowhere, rambled about eating feta cheese with his bro in his bed naked or something, likes to talk about his pencil dick a lot, always seems to be taking a shit, has been destroyed in-game multiple times and recently boasted about tapping Lynog's pretty much inactive S2 kingdom because he has nothing else to show for all the time that he has been here. He was killed soon afterwards too, lol.

I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting. He's just generally a compulsive liar and a joke.

2. Barricade is Darius' boyfriend.

3. See above.

5. No, but sometimes it's fun to run a train through nubs for the lol's.
    1. For a time I was hands down one of the best WoW players in the country/world, this is a fact. It was a large portion of my life for a while and was crucial to me maturing as a person and keeping my sanity intact during a very difficult time in my life.

I havent told that story why/how and I dont plan to. Long story short its easier to quantify a potential earnings number than explain a complex ladder system to someone who hasnt played the game, and in college also it served the dual purpose of explaining why I seemingly had absolutely no issues with money, when really it was a combination of scholarships and working since I was 16, which I found to be a less exciting story. In reality I was invited to compete at MLG, and made a couple grand selling strategy guides to websites and carrying a few people to the top ranks on their account.

2. The Darius God Strat was developed in a newbie sim, its a RWCE rush strat with terra, leaving newbie with EC and RWCE maxed if I tried hard enough. In a perfect world its hands down the best starting strat for growth possible in the game, but in the real game I got killed by 53 DW multis made specifically for me 45 minutes out of noob. I then named it the God Strat and proceeded to troll the forums with it for 2-3 months whenever I was bored at work, it worked beautifully and clearly theyre still mad. I used a lite version of it on a VI on another game, and Omni couldnt understand how I was so much bigger than him & accused me of farming multiple times. I didnt farm.

3. Barricade is a friend on mine, he hilariously shit on Jones in GoC, an sk clone, who then proceeded to butthurt arson him with flazer for a week. On SK Jones has home court advantage being friends with the 20 people who still play, and is freely allowed to cheat and bank farm without Holo watching, magically he does well consistently.

4. Lynog is channeling hate to Barricade instead of me because he knows he cant talk shit to me. I've outbuilt him here without even trying/on simple practice KDs multiple times now. Hes tried as hard as he could to talk shit to me for months, but hes realized he was outclassed every time by now, and has accepted that fact. Barricade is just an easy target because he made the mistake of making a KD without me to back him up this round. We completely trashed every single one them last round and it was laughably easy, mostly due to superior intelligence than simple numbers and blatant cheating, which is their go-to strat.

5. Idk lynog is a shit player, depends on whether hes bank farming or being bank farmed like he was being on S2. (login, attack, but forget to spend money with 6k soldiers and 3 mill cash? HMMMMMM)

6. No, nobody gives a shit. Skydragon is in their fan club for some reason, I dont think he understands how much of a joke this all is to everyone

• What does that prove. I could have hit myself if you just sent your wls. But you were shitting yourself cause you knew I would do it. The only fault here is trusting alliancemates. You guys are dumb for not doing this endgame, with such firepower. You obviously felt threated, keep saving I'm a nobody, but you guys have such a hardon.
    It proves your a hypocrit. Saying i wouldnt go against you 1vs1, when you have been trying to get people to team up on me. Also that you was gonna try and get me powerless because you was scared of me. Then try and say i was scared of you? hahaha its plain for everyone to see.

We had almost identical defence, but i had 35k tfs you had 15k. I needed 10k tanks to break you even when powerless, your mysti. There is 0 chance you could break me on your own.

• This one is mmy favourite, you even knew it yourself. So keep quiet plz

Jaedong (1:13)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on May 20, 05:53:24

but you do realise that she will dominate us all if we don't peg her down now.

she will freely **** who she pleases.

---- Original message received May 20, 05:51:57 from Rabid Goldfish (1:14) ----
    >> Yeah. We're in a war now though so I'd rather send them at KT's.
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received May 20, 05:48:53 from Jaedong (1:13) ----
    >> >> whats mil and prod now? wls return in 5 ticks?
  • Also

Our brave kingdom Daenerys Targaryen (2:4) attacked SilentGodz (1:13) and conquered 975 planets.

pewwwww pewwwwww
  • So what is Jones now, 3 for 3 in rounds of totally outbuilding the chuckle brothers?
  • So what is Jones now, 3 for 3 in rounds of totally outbuilding the chuckle brothers?
    I love your imagination
  • edited May 2014
    Cold hard facts are before your eyes. Open them :D

Your master BARRY is getting his arse handed to him, and his group.

Even after being such a try hard all round in his quest to stop me, it got to the point i was reading pieces of TD alliane chat and messages from him and i felt sory for him hahaha he knew it was coming and couldnt do a thing to stop it.
  • JonesL, I don't deny you were the biggest threat, but I could have grabbed you. I made powerless by farms, you would have been made powerless by real players.

Infact show me screenshots of all the suicide probes please to make me powerless. I want to see if it was actually you or farms..

Let's see the proof that you did it legit.

• Show me the screenshot for these. Two obvious farms there already.

May 20, 00:42:49 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Prune Pick (2:7)
    May 20, 00:42:57 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    May 20, 06:17:14 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    May 20, 15:40:50 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    May 20, 15:44:53 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    May 20, 16:18:43 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 226,330 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 20, 16:19:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 244,090 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 20, 16:20:01 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was The Killers (1:6)
    May 20, 16:20:26 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 227,860 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 20, 16:20:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 176,520 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 20, 16:22:07 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    May 20, 16:23:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 152,942 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
  • Cold hard facts are before your eyes. Open them :D

Your master BARRY is getting his arse handed to him, and his group.

Even after being such a try hard all round in his quest to stop me, it got to the point i was reading pieces of TD alliane chat and messages from him and i felt sory for him hahaha he knew it was coming and couldnt do a thing to stop it.
    Yeah you've proven you can take on one of us playing at a time with 10 of you, why was there so much struggle when we both do?

You cant say shit Jones, when I make 50 multis or even 100 multis to try and stop you, then you can claim some superiority, but so far thats strangely only happened to me.

Your big talk is all a joke and you just cant see the real punchline
    I love your imagination
    Its not imagination mate, you literally admitted he beat you the first time. Then his last 2 rounds he totally outplayed both of you and was #1 yet again.

Cant win em all mate.....or any for that matter judging on your performances.

I love your imagination
    Its not imagination mate, you literally admitted he beat you the first time. Then his last 2 rounds he totally outplayed both of you and was #1 yet again.

Cant win em all mate.....or any for that matter judging on your performances.

Did you miss last round completely or is your head that far up his ass?
  • I forget who openly admitted to friend farming a few days ago.
  • Where is my post in that thread cory?

HAha darius, he clearly has forgot.

I was first for the majority of the round until the kt on me. If you go by your logic, I'm the winner. Cause last round jonesy and lynog were first, but got smacked around. Which is it?