Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Barricade why do you suck at this game? Pls respond

Comments

• Pulp fiction is a decent movie. But not my favorite tarentino.
  • I'm only halfway done, nothing fucking happens in this movie for 95% of it, and it's pissing me off because I know the end has to be fucking amazing for everyone to ride it's dick so hard all the time
  • Pulp fiction is a decent movie. But not my favorite tarentino.
  • I'm only halfway done, nothing fucking happens in this movie for 95% of it, and it's pissing me off because I know the end has to be fucking amazing for everyone to ride it's dick so hard all the time
    Not true, Pulp Fiction was amazing the first time I saw it... didn't hold up ten years later. I think its nostalgia now.
  • It's a cult classic..you either love it or hate it. Favorite cult film is definitely Donnie Darko though
  • Ehhh may take that back and say Into The Wild. Not sure haha
  • I enjoyed kill bill

• edited May 2014
    honestly this thread only confirms lynog was indeed mad about the s2 one hahahahahah
    Serious?... i thought no one gave a shit about s2, apart from you.
  • Fuck or maybe Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas...so many good films!!
  • Darius it is one of the most overrates movies of all time IMO, but its still good. Dialog is worth the price of admission.

Check our reservoir dogs if you haven't. And inglorious basterds and django unchained are both a lot of fun too. (Kill bill obv is good)
  • Darius it is one of the most overrates movies of all time IMO, but its still good. Dialog is worth the price of admission.

Check our reservoir dogs if you haven't. And inglorious basterds and django unchained are both a lot of fun too. (Kill bill obv is good)
    Tarentino got absolutely shitfaced in Liverpool one night, one of my buddies found him fucked up on the floor outside town and took him too a party, he said he snorted more charlie than anyone he had ever seen in his life. True story
  • I really enjoyed django unchained, havent seen reservoir, I couldnt stand inglorious basterds tbh I didnt finish it
  • honestly this thread only confirms lynog was indeed mad about the s2 one hahahahahah
    I dont give a shit about s2 lol, that whole thread was a joke, who the fuck even are you anyways? I thought you were neg at first
  • Am I the only one that has noticed your guys' comments are mirrors of each other every time the tables are turned?
    the tables are ever turned? news to me
  • Am I the only one that has noticed your guys' comments are mirrors of each other every time the tables are turned?
    You dont remember shutting the fuck up for a month?

Adorable
  • I really enjoyed django unchained, havent seen reservoir, I couldnt stand inglorious basterds tbh I didnt finish it
    Give reservoir a watch. You won't regret it.
  • I have a legit question for you. Why now, clearly this early in the round your stunt has minimal impact. If you wanted to actually troll me, why not do it endgame?

All I saw was JonesL sitting on his wls for 24hrs, afraid to send anything out. Even with his bank farms like Kipper, taste the music, and pushed too far. Kds that were used to make me powerless.

With all your high offensive players, you missed a really good chance to troll my hard endgame. This almost smacks of desperation.

Also I was top for the first week or so when it matters, so I win basically :)
  • Im mad I wasnt invited. Sky.. thats on you! I invited you to our last train.. fucking bastard
    When he hid like a girl last round or the round before while every one semi-decent got butchered and then he said he won. His comments were like the exact same as what you guys are saying now lol
    When he hid like a girl last round or the round before while every one semi-decent got butchered and then he said he won. His comments were like the exact same as what you guys are saying now lol
    Ahh, when we were all in a chat together and we all literally kept getting molested by the same RO and MY multies in the 30% sols round. I distinctly remember us all in our chat not giving one fuck. There is no need to be angry when chump change players have to do that to you to claim victory. This on the other hands, this hurts these chumps change players deeply, trying to convince everyone about how good they are with every other post to make themselves feel better.

• edited May 2014
    Am I the only one that has noticed your guys' comments are mirrors of each other every time the tables are turned?
    Ahh, when we were all in a chat together and we all literally kept getting molested by the same RO and MY multies in the 30% sols round. I distinctly remember us all in our chat not giving one fuck. There is no need to be angry when chump change players have to do that to you to claim victory. This on the other hands, this hurts these chumps change players deeply, trying to convince everyone about how good they are with every other post to make themselves feel better.

Unreal irony

Absolutely unreal hahahahaha

Didnt you brag about a couple hundred news? I had 7200 that round.
  • edited May 2014
    Am I the only one that has noticed your guys' comments are mirrors of each other every time the tables are turned?
    "hid like a girl", My KD was a TFSL named The secret is out, detective Lynog couldnt figure out the most obvious shit on the planet and that means I hid? I've never played anything else on SK. I was laughing at them the entire time while they suicided shit DWs everywhere looking for me, purely outsmarted then totally dominated in the face of much greater numbers and every single one of them playing the most broken PT with the most broken round bonus this game has ever had in nearly 20 years.

You run trains one one guy with 9 people, I run a train on 2 people with just me. Thats why youre my bitch lynog, you aint shit and you never have been anything but joneses lapdog and always sucking off basically everyone still playing so they dont rape you down. I can spit in every single shit person heres face, asserted my dominance over them, then rubbed your face in the same piss youve been spewing all over the game for so many years to teach you a lesson like the dog you are.
    "hid like a girl", My KD was a TFSL named The secret is out, detective Lynog couldnt figure out the most obvious shit on the planet and that means I hid? I've never played anything else on SK. I was laughing at them the entire time while they suicided shit DWs everywhere looking for me, purely outsmarted then totally dominated in the face of much greater numbers and every single one of them playing the most broken PT with the most broken round bonus this game has ever had in nearly 20 years.

You run trains one one guy with 9 people, I run a train on 2 people with just me. Thats why youre my bitch lynog, you aint shit and you never have been anything but joneses lapdog and always sucking off basically everyone still playing so they dont rape you down. I can spit in every single shit person heres face, asserted my dominance over them, then rubbed your face in the same piss youve been spewing all over the game for so many years to teach you a lesson like the dog you are.
    ah there's the kettle calling the pot black

• Black pot is no bueno from what I hear..

"This is some good shit... what kind is it..?

"Its got some labrador in it..."
  • edited May 2014
    honestly this thread only confirms lynog was indeed mad about the s2 one hahahahahah
    I dont give a shit about s2 lol, that whole thread was a joke, who the fuck even are you anyways? I thought you were neg at first
    Just a big assed fly on the wall that cant help but add my 2 cents worth when i hear big ups from a small downie

• i had my suspicions jones was playing when he became active on the pfs

i dont even see why jones feels the need to make a thread and brag about hitting some guy

he does the same thing every round. make an account late so he ends up in G2 and then turtles hard until he has TFs

whats so amazing about that? I was ahead of him before I failed 2 hits and then work picked up so I dropped off in activity

dont even get me started on how he happens to "find" a bank farm every round

yer rite m8

this hurts my face
  • And your face doesnt need anymore hurts...
  • And your face doesnt need anymore hurts...

no its ugly enough

• then turtles hard until he has TFs

Ladies and gentlemen, negs brilliant sk knowledge :)