Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lynog why do u suck at this game? Pls respond

Comments

• Your not unbreakable D... i can break u right meow :)
  • got some farmville shit giong on in s2 :D

May 17, 16:25:17 Our brave kingdom Hallucinate (1:1) attacked Zell (1:1) and conquered 200 planets.
    May 17, 16:25:20 Our brave kingdom Hallucinate (1:1) attacked Zell (1:1) and conquered 162 planets.
    May 17, 16:25:28 Our kingdom Zell (1:1) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    May 17, 16:25:28 Our brave kingdom Hallucinate (1:1) attacked Zell (1:1) and conquered 131 planets.
    May 17, 16:25:29 Our brave kingdom Hallucinate (1:1) attacked Zell (1:1) and conquered 105 planets.
  • got some farmville shit giong on in s2 :D

May 17, 16:25:17 Our brave kingdom Hallucinate (1:1) attacked Zell (1:1) and conquered 200 planets.
    May 17, 16:25:20 Our brave kingdom Hallucinate (1:1) attacked Zell (1:1) and conquered 162 planets.
    May 17, 16:25:28 Our kingdom Zell (1:1) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    May 17, 16:25:28 Our brave kingdom Hallucinate (1:1) attacked Zell (1:1) and conquered 131 planets.
    May 17, 16:25:29 Our brave kingdom Hallucinate (1:1) attacked Zell (1:1) and conquered 105 planets.
    everyday.
  • May 17, 15:49:55 Our kingdom Angel (1:4) bravely defended against Zell (1:1) and was victorious.

lol
    idc lol do it
  • Srsly 80 comments on s2?

i
    look how fkin boring every thread has been without me trolling lol, nobody posting, nobody talking real shit, fuckin snoozeville every day, im just feeding the chickens a little bit so they dont starve

idc lol do it
    unless youre scared
  • Slow weekend bro?
  • Slow weekend bro?
    not really, been pretty chill actually
  • Same. Bout to head to the liquor store with the wifey and grab a bottle of wine.
  • Same. Bout to head to the liquor store with the wifey and grab a bottle of wine.
    Do you like wines taste? It doesnt work on me but this girl I work with has wine for dinner basically every day and is always telling me about it, I always thought it was just the girl version of a beer
    Do you like wines taste? It doesnt work on me but this girl I work with has wine for dinner basically every day and is always telling me about it, I always thought it was just the girl version of a beer
    The taste itself is acquired in the same way beer is. For people who are new to the experience or inexperienced I usually suggest to start sweet. Invite the girl over for a good pork chop and moscato. They go rather well together, maybe even spice that chop with some marjoram and other herbs.

Steer clear off the darker wines, they have a strong taste of alcohol but they mix well with a good seasoned steak.
  • Oh, and some people just like wine solo, I prefer it with food. But try around town for a good wine flight. They are an awesome way to experience many different flavors and you might find something you like.
  • Oh, and some people just like wine solo, I prefer it with food. But try around town for a good wine flight. They are an awesome way to experience many different flavors and you might find something you like.
    I think I just need to start drinking hard liquor straight like I used to in college tbh, it seems like young adults require alcohol to hang out anywhere these days, shit is getting expensive

i
    look how fkin boring every thread has been without me trolling lol, nobody posting, nobody talking real shit, fuckin snoozeville every day, im just feeding the chickens a little bit so they dont starve

Less trolling and more like an outright cry for attention.

posting something and saying im trolling doesn't actually make it a troll, or at least any bit decent of one.

inb4 lol u responded I trolled u so good
  • Wine pairs well with food but a good beer pairs equally well....id say they are equally good to drink.

though a good eine is expensive

i

Less trolling and more like an outright cry for attention.

posting something and saying im trolling doesn't actually make it a troll, or at least any bit decent of one.

inb4 lol u responded I trolled u so good
    fuck i got trolled
  • why wont dogtown senpai notice me?
  • edited May 2014

We're both 0 probe and clearly neither of us give a fuck if you look at our kds

May 17, 13:53:46 Angel (1:4) Spy on Military 37,827 123 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (7) UNAVAILABLE (4) UNAVAILABLE (1) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 9 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 4,574 10,720 10,720 10,720 0
    Laser Troopers 28,580 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 1,201 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 6,269 0 0 0 0

Your seriously bragging about this shitty piece of shit s2 weak ass terra? Your choo choo is coming sur
    Wow @bcart pls remove this blatant abuse of pf rules

• edited May 2014
    nominating cumgitsum for #1 sarcasm detector extrordinare sk pfs
  • Lynog might suck cause he obviously isnt playing... check out the LFC thread... no Lynog comments.

Well done with your 3x
  • Darius... next time you return my Barbies, make sure you clean the cheese out of their orfices ffs!! Shit gets rank, bro!
  • This thread tickles me pink. Thanks dari <3 you made my round lol
    The taste itself is acquired in the same way beer is. For people who are new to the experience or inexperienced I usually suggest to start sweet. Invite the girl over for a good pork chop and moscato. They go rather well together, maybe even spice that chop with some marjoram and other herbs.

Steer clear off the darker wines, they have a strong taste of alcohol but they mix well with a good seasoned steak.
    Ok sorry, I cut you off here. Wine is not girl's beer. Why would anyone even think that? You tell someone to start sweet? Are you begging for them to turn up with diabetes? Red is the only way to go if someone decides to pick wine as a beverage.

• *opens up a need thread titled "what are you drinking today?"*
  • Our brave kingdom Man on Fire (1:3) attacked Angel (1:4) and conquered 492 planets.

that God strat tho..
  • Our brave kingdom Man on Fire (1:3) attacked Angel (1:4) and conquered 492 planets.

that God strat tho..
    May 18, 07:32:39 Our brave kingdom Angel (1:4) attacked Man on Fire (1:3) and conquered 525 planets.

God strat efficiency, 30 land gain
  • edited May 2014
    May 18, 07:29:59 Man on Fire (1:3)

Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (9) UNAVAILABLE (4) UNAVAILABLE (1) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 1,783 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 492 10,590 10,591 10,591 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 27,004 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 2,978 1,763 1,764 1,747 0

Me:
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (9) UNAVAILABLE (6) UNAVAILABLE (4) UNAVAILABLE (2)
    Soldiers 300 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 4,302 7,261 7,262 7,262 7,262
    Laser Troopers 21,018 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 15,305 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 4,603 0 0 0 0

Meanwhile lynog is still on the phone with the UK suicide hotline

u can pull thru buddy i beliv