Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

S2 bugs...

edited May 2014 in General
@bcart FIX S2!!!

Ok, last night, I selected an inactive in my sector to attack, calc'd it, checked it.. typed the values., checked target pressed send..

then says failed.. I think WTF! and recalc.. then notice the game hit someone ELSE in my sector instead...

Now today I'm scheduled to change the sector state to mobi, I choose it click change state and says state changed, I look at sector screen and says still in growth.. and I can't try again for 24 hours..

WHAT THE HELL! is going on her @bcart

Comments

• Lynog plays it lol
  • people still play s2?
  • people still play s2?
    s2 is where shit gets real, egos are casts aside, s1 rivals grip swords together against a common foe, mankind perseveres, elite survive, and only the strong survive
  • people still play s2?
    s2 is where shit gets real, egos are casts aside, s1 rivals grip swords together against a common foe, mankind perseveres, elite survive, and only the strong survive
    Aye, 1v1, a place to beat the shit outta those you don't like. A place... where I rule >:)
  • I've yet to see s2 be a 1v1 place.
  • @bcart FIX S2!!!

Ok, last night, I selected an inactive in my sector to attack, calc'd it, checked it.. typed the values., checked target pressed send..

then says failed.. I think WTF! and recalc.. then notice the game hit someone ELSE in my sector instead...

Now today I'm scheduled to change the sector state to mobi, I choose it click change state and says state changed, I look at sector screen and says still in growth.. and I can't try again for 24 hours..

WHAT THE HELL! is going on her @bcart
    Im pretty sure the problem here is that you are hazza.