Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TrainingDay]

Comments

• cory hides for like a week every round, hes the one whos AFK in about 32 hours. Better then what zach did, he went afk after the first round of hits
    Cmsz
  • Dankula mad his alliance member got caught farming
  • Not really, we were going to kt your farmers aka rabid rabbit and champagne lyfestyle but we let it go
  • I want to eat some lands nomnomnom
  • cory hides for like a week every round, hes the one whos AFK in about 32 hours. Better then what zach did, he went afk after the first round of hits
    No motivation to play the sk anymore

and you conned my slutty ass into playing, I hate you
  • Dw they will get rolled 3v1
    Pew pew pew!

We're scared oh great Dankula, please dont turtle us to death!
  • we might get rolled, its true, but by the time that war is over there will be no big kingdoms left to enjoy the round without us. we have way too many DW and TF kingdoms who really dont care about archiving another kingdom in the scores.
    No motivation to play the sk anymore

and you conned my slutty ass into playing, I hate you
    i was so pumped, so i texted you... and then the pumpedness wore off like ten minutes later

Playoff hockey has been excellent tho& im still in camp
  • hockey has been excellent i agree
  • Good luck, I've seen a few KDs moving up in the scores
  • Count dankula is an ok guy but hes coming off as a bit unhinged atm O_o, accidently leaving your own alliance was kinda funny though
  • Hahha yeah accessing alliance control center and 3 40oz to the face do not mix well
  • That's so unimpressive...
  • Can pf users stop referencing drugs and alcohol? We can all agree it ends up in stupid conversations about disbelief etc.
  • My name is Count Dankula what so you expect from me???
  • Guys I'm the AL of all the alliances
  • Mystery solved
  • Cmsz style
  • Im running TrainingDay next round... I expect all of us to get tortured, dismembered, and killed in very horrible ways.

• Guys I'm the AL of all the alliances
    Would explain a lot :)
  • May 14, 04:04:08 Our kingdom AUSUSD (1:8) bravely defended against All In (1:15) and lost 224 planets.
    May 14, 06:56:47 Our kingdom AUSUSD (1:8) bravely defended against Jaedong (1:13) and lost 201 planets.
    May 14, 06:58:48 Our kingdom AUSUSD (1:8) bravely defended against SilentGodz (1:13) and lost 172 planets.
    May 14, 13:07:55 Our brave kingdom AUSUSD (1:8) attacked All In (1:15) and failed.
    May 14, 13:14:19 Our kingdom AUSUSD (1:8) bravely defended against Rabid Goldfish (1:14) and lost 166 planets.
    May 14, 13:22:14 Our kingdom AUSUSD (1:8) bravely defended against Words of Radiance (1:3) and lost 142 planets.
    May 14, 13:26:02 Our kingdom AUSUSD (1:8) bravely defended against salou (1:14) and lost 121 planets.

Nice farm fest going on here
  • edited May 2014
    May 14, 13:07:55 Forces from AUSUSD (1:8) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 232 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 875 laser dragoons, and 303 tanks.

AUSUSD (1:8)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on May 14, 13:09:34ask your alliance stay away from me.
    u share out my som and i get 4 hit in a day

one more hit from any in your alliance.
    i will get all dragoon on u.

and he's an AT still massing goons
  • so ur the salou geezer
  • He's not the salou geezer
  • so ur the slaou geezer
  • No I am the Slaou geezer
  • If I'm not mistaken the three hit rule doesn't apply to ats?
  • Also no clue original sok