Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1:13 farms so hard

1235»

Comments

• No, he had perfectly horrible name, it is still infamous but he has to stop making sense with his posts.
  • but something bad would be the opposite of perfect. So I think maybe a perfectly imperfect bad name would be the best compromise
  • No, an imperfectly bad name would have places of good. A perfectly bad name would be all evul.
  • You can't handle my genius, just bow to it and accept it. ^:)^
  • I hope I don't screw up my infamous name!
  • You are neither famous nor infamous. However if you follow me I can lead you to, well, something, maybe, possibly.
  • There is no hope for my kind :-((
  • I hope you're not implying I "farmed" there since you decided to include my 11 land hits, I even took that KDs SoK before I hit. That's why I was late and only got 11 and 10 land hits. I was fairly sure he'd be land D tho, his nw was around 27k, not 30k.
  • Now people that tick hit are farmers?

Oh boy.
  • The absolute highest amount of tanks that KD could've had was maybe 350 to 400, not too hard to send that amount if you want to be sure to break. The other option is to risk a fail with sending just enough to break land D, since the odds are that it is without defense and the reward for success is pretty big.

And yes, the KD was a clear farm. Like most 250 and 265 land KDs, and probably all 289 land ones.
  • I'm agreeing with lynog, what the...

I don't see how it's different that a script is making them, still has to be a player running that script.
  • I have hit several kingdoms at tick who are that same size, are they farms? most likely yes its the only way they are not inactive but have lots of money and no D. But its not too risky to attack I look at it as i am getting someone elses farmer land LOL. But a simple SOB will tell if it was someones farm.

Problem is it will be near impossible to prove whos farm it was.
  • newbies have been around since the start of sk. attackin bigger looking ones at tick is a risk yes but its a calculated one. i remember an AL a while back who called it farming. a guy called mother aka jamragia. to this day he is known as SKs biggest retard.
    Jamragia was still a great asset when properly directed. He helped me catch many cheaters back in the day.
  • dat edo tensei
  • Why the fuck did i read this thread
  • at 1am, seriously, what was in that coffee?

Why am i reading this?