Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Groups

edited April 2014 in General
I don't have a group set up for next round, and I haven't been on AIM for weeks. Anyone need another person? I PLAY FOR KEEPS, FOOLZ

Comments

• i got a spot
  • my dog is named spot too
  • Ginger you fcker wtf you been. Yeesh.
  • GROUP WIF ME
  • i need a spot please
  • i got 2 spots let in a premuim message me ur aim or in forums
  • Ginger you fcker wtf you been. Yeesh.
    I've been around, just made a kd and checked it when I remembered to lol. I'll actually play when the new round starts though :P

And Shadowspace, Lukage, Narshe, whoever, hit me up on aim: stfunerdlol

• Binary is a group whore!
  • For a long time now I've always contemplated telling everyone I'll join their group and see how long it takes everyone to realize that I had a kd in everyone else's group too.
  • No meadows was in my group!

We have never played together in the cmsz group we dreamed of.
  • Would give ya a spot ya ginger fuck but I have none :(
  • Ive done it and it has got me killed a few times :-(
  • For a long time now I've always contemplated telling everyone I'll join their group and see how long it takes everyone to realize that I had a kd in everyone else's group too.
    I found that out this round with both you And jones. You both were in my sector then shortly after I found jones again, wasn't really hiding of course. And you were a couple sectors down. Thats classy though, multi an don't hide it :P

Of course I thought you were going to admit to sk that you were really a man. Oh well, high hopes.
  • Would give ya a spot ya ginger fuck but I have none :(
    FOUND ONE ANYWAY

• ... Of course I thought you were going to admit to sk that you were really a man. Oh well, high hopes.
    Hmmmm....

• Yup, I talk shit to meadows in a playful manner, now my s2 sectors been multified :(
  • OMG man... Most would not hope she is a man. Unless.....