Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to know if this is a KTable Offence

13»

Comments

• get your own f*cking SoKs... ip match+interaction is always auto KT but on a different note I think people should move towards if people don't get their own SoKs/SoMs for hits they should be KTed. It's one thing if some1 just hit some1 or got hit by some1 and sends u an SoK but there's no logical reason that people should be allowed to get SoKs/SoMs for other people even if they are legitimate kds. It's an unfair advantage... most people r just probe farming and saying its their "friends" and just makes the game more unfair for the casual player.
  • get your own f*cking SoKs... ip match+interaction is always auto KT but on a different note I think people should move towards if people don't get their own SoKs/SoMs for hits they should be KTed. It's one thing if some1 just hit some1 or got hit by some1 and sends u an SoK but there's no logical reason that people should be allowed to get SoKs/SoMs for other people even if they are legitimate kds. It's an unfair advantage... most people r just probe farming and saying its their "friends" and just makes the game more unfair for the casual player.
    Oh hell yeah im down with this! Also I would like to add sneezing, sniffling, coughing and any night time flu symptoms to the KT list! Nothing but death and destruction.
  • yeah because the Gypsies all play legit....
    Implying anyone does anymore, you have meadows on your team so you can fuck off too lynoob

i play legit
  • Umm i have 350k probes i didnt need rally to get my soks. His kd only had like 30k probes he was getting soks for his alliance, i took a sok later of daenery when i hit him...why would i take a sok 3hrs before i grab...

But anyways i bet money that the RO guys who KT me because i was rolling there shitty KDs wont kill the other interaction+match players because they not a threat. Not to mention try to KT me before this becasue i hit a KT 2x and they wanted to claim farming, then they protect there guys who hit 3-4x on a farmer, at least mine was a KT.
  • Umm i have 350k probes i didnt need rally to get my soks. His kd only had like 30k probes he was getting soks for his alliance, i took a sok later of daenery when i hit him...why would i take a sok 3hrs before i grab...

But anyways i bet money that the RO guys who KT me because i was rolling there shitty KDs wont kill the other interaction+match players because they not a threat. Not to mention try to KT me before this becasue i hit a KT 2x and they wanted to claim farming, then they protect there guys who hit 3-4x on a farmer, at least mine was a KT.
    Youre not a threat and you never were, most of them just think youre a whiny faggot and this is exactly why lol

• They are killing me 100% becsause im a threat, not for the interaction, or they would kill the other 3 people that interacted this round. I rolled some RO guys, so they killing me for it.
  • They are killing me 100% becsause im a threat, not for the interaction, or they would kill the other 3 people that interacted this round. I rolled some RO guys, so they killing me for it.
    Why do you think you know more than me about why people im in direct contact with are doing things?
  • Chaotic is the resident clown, wouldn't think too hard on stuff he says. When hes not contradicting himself, he's acting like Simple Jack.
  • Ip+interaction=Death

No gray lines, no exceptions.
  • Ip+interaction=Death

except when it's somebody with a lot of friends, then we seem to let it go haha
  • Ip+interaction=Death

except when it's somebody with a lot of friends, then we seem to let it go haha
    This ^
  • Chaotic is the resident clown, wouldn't think too hard on stuff he says. When hes not contradicting himself, he's acting like Simple Jack.
    He is 100% correct though. They will be killing him to remove a threat. If they are leaving other interacting kds and killing him its the only reason.

You could of been 100k nw or 100million nw I would of kt you for the reason your cheating scum.
    He is 100% correct though. They will be killing him to remove a threat. If they are leaving other interacting kds and killing him its the only reason.

This isn't wrong, but to complain over it is silly. He's just upset he was caught, you run that risk haha

What other interacting KDs anyways?

• Make me aware with legit evidence I am up for wiping out all of the ones that cheat... I got made aware of chaotic with screen shot and text proof hence why I went all out .. With propper proof I will organise the death of anyone..
  • Make me aware with legit evidence I am up for wiping out all of the ones that cheat... I got made aware of chaotic with screen shot and text proof hence why I went all out .. With propper proof I will organise the death of anyone..
    Just edit the post or whatever youre announcing the kt with to say 'because hes a faggot'

100% undeniable proof on that one
    Just edit the post or whatever youre announcing the kt with to say 'because hes a faggot'

100% undeniable proof on that one
  • Way bigger threats than him, I think people like to see them both whine. They have deserved to be kt'd without the ip + interaction.
  • Matching IP + interaction = KT
    Put down your conspiracy pants, it was nothing more .
    Daenerys Targaryen 1:13 is my shite kd.
    As my sector was allianceless I had to ask for help.
    Sending me threat pms and another grab also helped.

Big thanks to every1 who helped me out!