Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to know if this is a KTable Offence

Comments

• April 18, 18:05:01 Our kingdom De do he hoo (1:4) bravely defended against patrick star (1:16) and lost 515 planets.
    April 18, 18:05:06 Our kingdom De do he hoo (1:4) bravely defended against patrick star (1:16) and lost 489 planets.
    April 18, 18:05:06 Our kingdom De do he hoo (1:4) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    April 18, 18:05:10 Our kingdom De do he hoo (1:4) bravely defended against patrick star (1:16) and lost 465 planets.

April 18, 17:23:36 Our kingdom De do he hoo (1:4) bravely defended against Bibi Jones (1:16) and lost 1,723 planets.
    April 18, 17:23:38 Our kingdom De do he hoo (1:4) bravely defended against Bibi Jones (1:16) and lost 1,487 planets.
    April 18, 17:23:40 Our kingdom De do he hoo (1:4) bravely defended against Bibi Jones (1:16) and lost 1,284 planets.

So Isis lets his friends farm as much as they want, and wont do anything to them...but kill a lone guy without a alliance because he matched with his buddy hours after the fact. Thats about the state of the AL's these days isnt it, all trash with no morals. Wish some of the better ALs would come back, the ones who had a pair and got shit done.
  • edited April 2014
    RockNRolla (1:6)

Posted on April 19, 02:01:38
    De do he hoo (1:4)

Posted on April 18, 17:17:32

de do he hoo posted in AF's he disbanded before those attacks...maybe even msged his friends in this alliance he will disband so as the land remains in the alliance. so i don't see any farming here

you are trying to convince us that you didn't interact with Hasu on Daenerys Targaryen (1:13) which is pretty obvious you did. first you take a som and then hasu grabs. that's interaction all the way...especially that you aren't in the same alliance. i understand people asking for soms from alliance mates and then grabing but you did it for a person in another alliance.
    + 4 matching ips thats clearly interaction. don't give me bullsh.it like you have 2 comps each at work + 2 phones each and you enter from both comps and both phones on sk. that's bullsh.it and everyone knows that.

sorry but ip match + interaction must be punished by KT. end of discussion

Another moron who thinks its okay to hit disban/suicider 3x long as its "keeping it in the alliance"

They kill hasu, but try to justify there groupmates cheating lol.

And yes i have 2 comps and 2 phones, actually 3 comps.
    1comp=my main comp in my office
    2nd comp= the lounge comp people use on breaks
    3rd my laptop at home
    2 phones 1 work and 1 personal

rally has the same, but he actually had a ipad aswell at home
  • The romanians wanted to kill you before for hitting some free land, so they'll use any possible reasoning to do it now. Granted, IP and interaction usually means KEELKEELKEEL regardless.

Either way, I'm sure they'll turn a complete blind eye to their own groupmate farming that 4000 land or whatever. Or de do's own groupmates hitting for over 3000 land. They don't care about justice, they'll do anything they can to increase their own shitty kingdom's rank by 1.
  • Ya, i should have figured that from Dharma, but the whole interaction thing is BS, i make a post 4 days ago about some1 interacting, they let it go and ignore it completely, i interact with my buddy hours after his soks and thye come after me, guess ill just be joining the choo choo train next round and roll dharma and the other trash RO players again
  • Sorry you feel that way :)..

I would say that Rank has nothing to do with this KT though, I was unaware of what happened before with RO, I am just killing because the Evidence I was provided..
  • And yes i have 2 comps and 2 phones, actually 3 comps.
    1comp=my main comp in my office
    2nd comp= the lounge comp people use on breaks
    3rd my laptop at home
    2 phones 1 work and 1 personal

so now you live together too
  • They wanted any excuse to kill you, unfortunately you went and gave them one. They (not just RO, most people) will kill for any reason yet when its one of their group they will defend it to the death. Id just roll Dharma and accept the KT.
  • They wanted any excuse to kill you, unfortunately you went and gave them one. They (not just RO, most people) will kill for any reason yet when its one of their group they will defend it to the death. Id just roll Dharma and accept the KT.
    Listen to this man :P
  • The romanians wanted to kill you before for hitting some free land, so they'll use any possible reasoning to do it now. Granted, IP and interaction usually means KEELKEELKEEL regardless.

Either way, I'm sure they'll turn a complete blind eye to their own groupmate farming that 4000 land or whatever. Or de do's own groupmates hitting for over 3000 land. They don't care about justice, they'll do anything they can to increase their own shitty kingdom's rank by 1.
    meadows just shut up. you are the last person to preach about ' justice ' .

dunno the details of this round...wasn't interested in it. but...as you can see...4 ips match. i understand 1 ip matching ( co-worker , room mate etc. ) but 4...it's too much.
    KT all the way.

doo de hoo or what's his name..posted in AFs he disbanded BEFORE he got hit by alliance mates so anyone from the alliance could've got his land.
  • Wat if they are lovers and they share everything
  • Haha this is classic.

1. I did tell you what goes around comes around.
    2. This is sk, you don't need a valid reason to KT someone.

Just stop crying and be more social, maybe try an alliance that isn't just yourself. You would have friends and an alliance to back you up. Or you could just multi and have several kds.
  • Cumi, shut up. Meadows is right in that it's generally one rule for people you know, and another for everyone else. This is one reason why 20,000+ people have stopped playing over the years.
  • And it's no different with her, which is why she can stfu about justice. Everyone knows the score.
  • "Justice" on SK, lol.
  • While your at it, better kill that bibi jones AT that farmed the shit outta De Do.... 30k TF's and 10k goons for 1100 land, omnomnom
  • Its about the slowest KT ever, they fail 95% of there PA, in 48hrs i only losing 100k power, and i have 1500 PPS in production. At this rate i can roll the RO members probabaly 4-5 times then delete so they get 0 land from me :D
  • 4 matching ips? If thats true, there is a 0% chance that isn't a multi... like that is fucking stupid haha
  • Power: 3,086,021 Start
    conquered 3,345 planets.
    Power:<992,863 Now
    You can continue polishing a turd :P..

Keep boasting it give people the motivation to keep on you :P...
  • Our brave kingdom Panama Rayo X (1:12) attacked Bibi Jones (1:16) and conquered 929 planets.

Nomnom 35k tfs
  • Bottom line as I see it.. you match multiple IP = multi..

I realise work mates.. but what's to stop bot farms saying the same thing...?

it's harsh yes, but with all the bot farms in the game its neccessary

If Bcart actually run his multi scanner both kingdoms would be disabled.
  • That Rallyroad KD was on my ass for days for no reason, right after I hit Hasu. Fuck off bro everyone knows its your farm and you dont have any 'friends'. If it were the just same office youd match 1 IP together max.

Im loving your pleading excuses and tears though, good thing to wake up to on a saturday from such an obnoxious cunty little faggot
  • Bibi Jones is still alive? That trash kd got run over by me out of Newb :)
  • April 19, 07:27:27 Our brave kingdom Unloaded (2:18) attacked Bibi Jones (1:16) and conquered 1,146 planets.

And after it farmed de do, it became quite a nice landfarm omnomnom.
  • edited April 2014
    I really don't see the point of this thread. I've been ktd for less and never whine about it. As Qwj said, they wanted to kill you and you gave them a reason. Its not hard to proxy, hell, even play from your phone at work. If hunting banks is an issue, only one of you log in the work computers.

The fact you wrote a thesis in your opening post to explain what could have been said in one paragraph cements the fact you're full of shit and have a probe farm (likely) or you're just an idiot looking for sympathy (lol). You can't save your kd, otherwise you wouldn't be trying to gather political support in this troll filled cesspool.

With that being said, someone burn these damn gypsies.
  • I really don't see the point of this thread. I've been ktd for less and never whine about it. As Qwj said, they wanted to kill you and you gave them a reason. Its not hard to proxy, hell, even play from your phone at work. If hunting banks is an issue, only one of you log in the work computers.

The fact you wrote a thesis in your opening post to explain what could have been said in one paragraph cements the fact you're full of shit and have a probe farm (likely) or you're just an idiot looking for sympathy (lol). You can't save your kd, otherwise you wouldn't be trying to gather political support in this troll filled cesspool.

With that being said, someone burn these damn gypsies.
    Honestly its either the gypsies or faggots like this still left alive

I prefer gypsies
  • yeah because the Gypsies all play legit....
  • edited April 2014
    yeah because the Gypsies all play legit....
    Implying anyone does anymore, you have meadows on your team so you can fuck off too lynoob

• I have never played multi.
  • I have never played multi.
    u tickle me Haz, hahaha