Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to know if this is a KTable Offence

edited April 2014 in General
REASON : Same IP + Interaction

PROOF

They did it on Daenerys Targaryen (1:13)

April 17, 18:25:44 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was RallyRoad (1:9) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: RallyRoad (1:9)
Mission: Spy on Military
Probes Sent: 49,228 (Lost: 1,231)
April 17, 18:25:47 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

April 17, 20:59:28 Forces from Hasu (1:18) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
We have lost 1,575 planets, 96,499 platinum, 5,102 civilians, 305,200 energy, and 200 honor.
Our military has lost: 1,287 soldiers, 2,257 laser troopers, 20,493 laser dragoons, and 3,038 tanks.

RallyRoad (1:9)

Kingdom Information
Planet Type: Mountainous
Networth: 654,359 (115)
Land: 2,923 (103)
Honor: 10,474 (1)
Networth/Land Ratio: 223.87 (178)
Online (Last 10 minutes): Yes
Contact Information
E-Mail Address: None
ICQ Number: None
MSN Address: None
Yahoo Pager: None
AIM Address: None
Signature

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 718-BD-34-B9 - April 18, 02:53:02

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 718-BD-34-B9
IPvSK2: 785-E7-E7-6B
IPvSK2: 966-EA-87-8F
IPvSK2: 631-91-09-5D

Hasu (1:18)

Kingdom Information
Planet Type: Terra Form
Networth: 6,340,393 (12)
Land: 24,434 (6)
Honor: 4,043 (31)
Networth/Land Ratio: 259.49 (149)
Online (Last 10 minutes): Yes
Contact Information
E-Mail Address: None
ICQ Number: None
MSN Address: None
Yahoo Pager: None
AIM Address: None
Signature

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 718-BD-34-B9 - April 18, 02:48:01

User has logged in using:
IPvSK2: 718-BD-34-B9
IPvSK2: 785-E7-E7-6B
IPvSK2: 854-C6-F7-C2
IPvSK2: 966-EA-87-8F

I am Hasu, my buddy works with me, hes rally. He got steamrolled early round from the dws, so just build a honor whore since he was screwed landwise. Dharma and Isis are KTing me because we interact and Match. (we work together so our computers and phones often share the same IPS) the only not matching ones are our home IPS.

Okay so this is my question. There is less then 100active players, you get 24pas per day. I have been extremely careful ALL round, asking rally daily who and what sectors hes been near, so i can avoid at all costs. Now as you can see, the SOK/SOM rally took was nearly 3 hours before the hit i made was done, rally has like 30k probes on his honor whore KD. I have over 350k, i obviously have no need of his probes for gettign soks.

The reason rally was probing 1:13, was because that sector was killing MasterBlaster (De Ho) and so he was taking SoKs of there bigger hitters and putting them up in the AFs. Me (hasu) had been looking at Daenery for like 3 days, he was getting in range i wanted for land (15000) I took my OWN sok and hit him hours after sok by rally was taken.

So my question is. With less then 100 players and the obvious fact that i have done nearly everything i can to avoid going near sectors rallly has been near should i be KT for this? If you guys think this is obvious cheating i will delete right now, but i dont see how this can be avoided 100%, i did everything i could to not interact, but with only 100 players (or less) and only 20-30 in my land range its extremely hard to play this game with a buddy.

Let me know what u think, if u think its wrong ill delete.

Comments

• Please actually read it, because with the playerbase as this is, the game will just lose more and more if people get KT because they match with there friends, and the interaction is hours or days apart.
  • edited April 2014
    It more or less exactly what you were complaining about here

https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/3145/being-kt-for-hitting-multi-#Item_28

The SOK was shared with you from a kingdom with the same IP..

If you had got your OWN SOK it may have been a different story...
  • I wouldn't kt for it, I'd leave it to a warning and watch the kds closely.
  • The offenders in the above case match+ interaction WITHIN MINUTES DHARMA dont u get it, he failed to get the info on me, so used his wife/multi acct to get it. I hit a guy my buddy took a sok on hours later. I used my own sok, y would i take a sok 3-4hrs before i hit a guy? THINK ABOUT IT.
  • Yeah, 3 hours interaction is KTable. Get KTed then suck it up and move on, make another KD or wait for next round.
  • Even if you get your own sok who is to say you aren't using the other kd to not waste pas on bad soks

use kd a to find a target
    use kd b to get "your own" sok and hit

ip with interaction should always be kt.
  • Why would i use rallys crap kd wiht 30k probes when i have 350k probes, i wouldnt fail on anyone, and i had been keeping eye on daenery for days, i planned on hitting him, but wasnt quite in range was making TFs to do it, then 1:13 started killing rallys alliancemate, so he suddenly was taking soks of that sector alot, and didnt let me know.
  • Step up that reading game son, next level comprehension.
  • It does not explain that Rally successfully got a SOK and the NEXT news event was your HIT....

So how were you not to know he got it...
  • He didnt show u the SOK that i got from him cause he wanted to make sure it loooks like i interacted and used rally sok. Just like when i asked him about me taking his sok over the past few days, said he not seen me in his news for days, even tho i had been taking his sok about 1 time every 24hrs. Hes mad i hit him, just like ur mad i hit him
  • I again, will do everything in my power to help right this wrong.
  • He didnt show u the SOK that i got from him cause he wanted to make sure it loooks like i interacted and used rally sok. Just like when i asked him about me taking his sok over the past few days, said he not seen me in his news for days, even tho i had been taking his sok about 1 time every 24hrs. Hes mad i hit him, just like ur mad i hit him
    Now I know that is a lie as the only news prior the last 3 days were robs, and the apparently hiding your sok to make you look bad is not there either.. So you are not filling me with any confidence that anything you say is true.
  • Man wtf you got probe history, shouldn't it still be there if you got the SoK? SS that shit or something to help your case. Just sayin.
  • Dharma i been looking at him, i was looking at most the 12-18k landers, and he was the only one i could break with the current offence. Seriously, u think i did this on purpose? I already told u, there is so few players left, only maybe 20 in my hit range, i have tried as hard as i can to avoid rally, did it for nearly 1 1/2 months, but with such small player base, and the fact 1:13 was killing his alliancemate, which he forgot to tell me about is the only reason i even interacted at all. You willing to let that SL in 1:5 go because hes small and no threat to your friend, even tho he interacted within MINUTES, while mine was hours later and obviously a accident. Just use common sense and u will see this is dumb
  • Man wtf you got probe history, shouldn't it still be there if you got the SoK? SS that shit or something to help your case. Just sayin.
    Hi, welcome to the sk pfs, logic has no place here.
  • April 17, 20:59:28 Our brave kingdom Hasu (1:18) attacked Daenerys Targaryen (1:13) and conquered 1,575 planets.

April 18, 02:40:00 Wonderland (1:4) Rob Banks 300,000 1,800 Your probes have successfully robbed their banks. They came back with 830,558 platinum.

This is my earliest probe history left on my page. I rob or take soks of others every tick so it clears fast.
  • Tl;dr

kt
    Way tl; definitely dr
  • KT, whether the story is true or not doesn't matter. I may as make ten new accounts "but there my work buddy's". Don't share IPs. I cant access SK at work because its blocked no problem just wait till i get home, Don't share ip's when it 5 addresses.
  • Then why doesnt anyone kill the multies in 1:5? I brought this up 5 days, ago, none of u did anything, is it because they are not a top kd? Or is it because i hit Dharmas good friend, so hes using his alliance to get back at me
  • TESD look aroudn the uni, like 20 diff people share IPs with there friends,work buddies. Thats the playerbase of SK these days, work buddies and close friends. Its obvious i really tried hard not to ever interact. Was just a unlucky hit that i wouldnt have made had i known 1:13 was killing MasterBlaster (being alone in no alliance i dont get this info very quick) so i had no idea they was killing people in 1:13
  • Pro tip

Let me google that for you.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=free+proxy
  • edited April 2014
    We work in a office with about 40 other people, we cant use unsecured proxy servers.... you should know free unsecure proxy servers are dangerous.
  • edited April 2014
    We work in a office with about 40 other people, we cant use unsecured proxy servers....
    Shouldn't you be working ?? just a thought. :P Your work policy allows games does it but not proxies
  • edited April 2014
    Our internet is secure, proxy servers are not.

We use a sorce called NIPRNet. Since alot of our info we send over it is sensitive its safe, SK is one of many sites its allows. Mainly because there isnt any danger with SK long as u dont click advertisements
  • Hmm, since my government is leading people to believe that we are a democracy instead of a constitutional republic... I would now kt you.
  • edited April 2014
    ahah rohan i dont agree with 99% of the crap our goverment does, but its a job and it pays well.
    and as u know, having a job these days isnt easy for everyone so until i find something that pays as well and isnt in the goverment i gotta stick it out
  • Chaoticx this is the first round i have played in about 8 yrs so maybe it has changed. Back then matching IP's=death
  • Back then when there was 5000 people it was differnt, now matching is fine, just not supposed to interact, i went 1 1/2 months with 0 interaction, just happens that i hit a guy my buddy took sok on a few hours before without me knowing.