Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drawn Battle Lines

Comments

• I don't think they need someone who kills themselves.
  • I hate it when people point to meadows and cry cheat when some of the people in the other cliche multi just as often
  • ANGER BEAR
  • I'm a hardcore cheat. I logged in to somebody else's kingdom one time while they were away for the weekend!!
  • edited April 2014
    Wait, I'm leading team 3!
  • I hate it when people point to meadows and cry cheat when some of the people in the other cliche multi just as often
    Yeah, and unlike them most of my multis are just random explore turtles I never bothered deleting and straight admit to owning, where they swear up and down that the random probe/bank kingdoms aren't theirs!

You'd think by now so many of these people would stop caring what other people think about them and how they play sk. I just do what I do for lols.
  • lols, arn't you like a grandma who's in her 70's? You must be rocking in your armchair.
  • Uh no, I'm a mid 20's supermodel rocket surgeon making 20 million a week with a car that operates on rocket roller skates.
  • edited April 2014
    Uh no, I'm a mid 20's supermodel rocket surgeon making 20 million a week with a car that operates on rocket roller skates.
    Marry me and you can use my face as a seat.
  • edited April 2014
    Uh no, I'm a mid 20's supermodel rocket surgeon making 20 million a week with a car that operates on rocket roller skates.
    I'm her pimp, she's one of my many cumbuckets.

My pimp hand is way strong. Back the fuck up.

• Buster please. I would sell you in the block for a pack of smokes.
  • Uh no, I'm a mid 20's supermodel rocket surgeon making 20 million a week with a car that operates on rocket roller skates.
    I'm her pimp, she's one of my many cumbuckets.

My pimp hand is way strong. Back the fuck up.

I challenge you to duel for this one. She'll be my bottom bitch.
  • edited April 2014
    It's really not any different than any other round. The people on our side are all pretty damn neutral with each other and vice versa. There really isn't any way to get all of your people in an alliance without massive stacking, and we all know which side runs the bots. We are not coders they just play the game as it was intended for the most part, unless they get pissed off about something. Then in our eyes it isn't cheating when it was perfectly fine for the dickheads on that side to cheat blatantly. Using their own rules and how the SK community interprets them we are perfectly legit and it's vigilante justice!

This is the thing though when we play by their own rules then we are cheaters. They need an uneven playing field and for people to follow "their" rules. It always has to be by their rules and they are the ones that interpret what those are accordingly on a case by case basis.
  • TEAM THREE TEAM THREE TEAMTHREE TEAM THEREREARAENKDSR

RTAEHAMT THREE TREAM THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    w
    er'weerrwwww

GAHAHAHAHMUHAMHUAMHAMHAUMHAMHha

Cocain's a hell of a drug!
  • edited April 2014
    Yeah the Tyrsis Arson pretend third team that just messages you saying they aren't sure about everything. They also mysteriously tell you what team 1 wants from you. Trust me in saying team 2 doesn't believe team 3 is not team 1.
  • Team three will split off into team four which is really half team one and team two. In the meantime, the original team three will go on a suicide run against both team one and two, propelling both teams into an open war. No team will be left standing.
  • God I love cocaine

Smh
  • It's really not any different than any other round. The people on our side are all pretty damn neutral with each other and vice versa. There really isn't any way to get all of your people in an alliance without massive stacking, and we all know which side runs the bots. We are not coders they just play the game as it was intended for the most part, unless they get pissed off about something. Then in our eyes it isn't cheating when it was perfectly fine for the dickheads on that side to cheat blatantly. Using their own rules and how the SK community interprets them we are perfectly legit and it's vigilante justice!

This is the thing though when we play by their own rules then we are cheaters. They need an uneven playing field and for people to follow "their" rules. It always has to be by their rules and they are the ones that interpret what those are accordingly on a case by case basis.
    I agree completely, if you guys only knew the things I wish I coulda done had I not been so lazy to do them. All you bitches crawl.
  • Wat. Some times I'm not sure if you asshats believe the stuff you post, or you only login to the pfs when you're on salvia.
  • edited April 2014
    CMSZ, Arson, and Tyrsis for TEAM THREE!
    Team 3 bitches!

Also Zeal, I've come to the conclusion that half of the people here are under the influence or clinically insane.
  • I still remember when the council gave what should have been my seat to arson. It took 24 hours for me to find his multis. Then the anti cheater coalition rules it was ok for themselves to have multis. After all how else can they kill one?
    Great, now we have a Darius with tits (supposedly) here.
    I lmao when ppl point to Meadows and cry, then hide because they value their kd and are scared to loose it. You go girl!
  • team 3 & 4
  • edited April 2014
    Dank, when I did cheat I rarely got caught and when I did, I didn't care. I didn't even play the round or so the council lasted, I was promoted more for publicity then anything. Council was a joke idea produced by one of the most blatant cheaters of them all.. Tex Galaxy. His idea of vigilante justice was to kill the convicted with multis, fight fire with napalm, hahaha.

The few of you who were around back then will recall that the pfs were the judge and jury with the executioner being Tex himself. The idea was sound I must admit but the biased rulings were not, enemies of people in the council were quickly hung while friends were either prolonged or let go altogether. Just another reminder of how the world works, who you know counts for everything in so called justice.

Edit: Also I didn't steal that position from you, then like now, my influence outweighs yours. Learn to be more charismatic and it may change.
  • Which rd was this sounds like nazi justification of burning jews
  • It was many years ago Loaf. I dont recall your name from then. It was a witch hunt led by hypocrisy.
  • It was many years ago Loaf. I dont recall your name from then. It was a witch hunt led by hypocrisy.
    So it was sk? Lol
  • "Hey that guy is an arrogant prick, kill him!" - arrogant pricks