Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Uni vs Pimphand

Comments

• They're all dead because I killed them.
    sure you did Darius...sure you did
  • I knew we would get GBed but not so soon, was hoping to take at least a week off from the madness. Even talked with the rest of leadership about how 2:18 didn't help in the last war and they would run away with their tails tucked between their legs so no surprise (not you Narshe), should have killed them long time ago =/ Trying to kill them or Darius would take us days and we are the last ones to stop them so not sure if its worth failing a KT on them to boost even more ego. GG though uni, have fun with these RR guys Rollin you out after big bad Pimp is gone. See you all next round!
    I wont roll most players out, only the ones that have actively talked shit to me or wanted to kill me in-game at some point and then its just chill and explore the rest of the round. I dont actually need to be R/R anymore anyways, and anyone who attempts to convert to R/R will be immediately rolled down by my crew.

Those who pledge loyalty to me now will be spared regardless of their past blunders in criticizing me or attempting to resist.

You will find I am kind, unlike the cruel scousers who demanded that you stand, I require only that you kneel.

The 300 died proud warriors but xerxes died a power hungry arrogant fool. Trying to say something?

I say we halt the war and kill 2:18 and Darius, then we can go back to the 4v1 and we will proudly die in battle. Otherwise you all will be smashed by them before round ends I promise you that.

But he did! RIP everyone, murdered by Darius.

I'm surprised he didn't take credit for killing you guys last round after he pushed Arson so hard for Thunderdome's war to kill RO, but he was a lot quieter then. Probably because he was afraid of his shiny kd getting smashed.
  • Disbanded

No time due to RL.
    officers worn down.
    no care left for a while, RL sucks ass.

/thread
  • There is no [PimpHand] alliance. Ended
  • You, sir, are fucking late to the party.
  • Didn't you say you were going to own them?
  • I thought the party can last for few days... Who knows :(
  • are they any kds left???

I included you guys as part of my group killing them Cumi

Oh now it was a group effort.

Oh now it was a group effort.
    They're all dead because I killed them. Loafery, Barricade, and everyone else involved can confirm like I've said multiple times. It was a group effort, they said SK was a social game so I made friends and raped them. It was extremely easy and very low effort actually, most of my difficulties this round have come with trying to keep up with a R/R mount KD as Terra, when he started with double my land lead when I finally decided to move up the ranks after finishing my job application/interview process which kept me busy for much of the early game.
  • edited April 2014
    There is no I in team.
  • Even RO don't like this cunt hahahaha
  • Even RO don't like this cunt hahahaha
    Thought you were hiding under your blanket
  • There is no I in team.
    But there is a me you assclown ;)
  • There is no I in team.
    There isnt an i in Masterbate either, but we know how flawed that logic is...
  • There is no I in team.
    There isnt an i in Masterbate either, but we know how flawed that logic is...
    There is also a me in masturbate

• There is no I in team.
  • perfection :)
  • Everyone knows I dont go down without a fight. That fight isnt in me. I do apologize to all the guys who followed me after the unfortunate circumstances regarding BoB. There wasnt more than 2 no's when I said I would step up. If I can get the passion back, and this group of officers, I may lead from the start next round.
    Rook
    RiCo
    Merle
    Eros
    Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. You guys really stepped up during my personal tragedy and everything we did vs Exit and how we suffered zero losses vs the 6-7 kills we had... that was all you guys.
  • its a shame the ppl who know about what u did arent hardcore pfers except maybe me, but whatever i say they'll just discredit it so who gives a fuck

i mean come on i had fun, u had fun, they said they had fun, we all had fun in our own respects, why not just leave it at that

I'm sure ppl will talk about u in later rds about how u beat the otherside like TFUA, fepo and guardia & co, i'm sure thats enough lol
  • I knew we would get GBed but not so soon, was hoping to take at least a week off from the madness. Even talked with the rest of leadership about how 2:18 didn't help in the last war and they would run away with their tails tucked between their legs so no surprise (not you Narshe), should have killed them long time ago =/ Trying to kill them or Darius would take us days and we are the last ones to stop them so not sure if its worth failing a KT on them to boost even more ego. GG though uni, have fun with these RR guys Rollin you out after big bad Pimp is gone. See you all next round!
    I wont roll most players out, only the ones that have actively talked shit to me or wanted to kill me in-game at some point and then its just chill and explore the rest of the round. I dont actually need to be R/R anymore anyways, and anyone who attempts to convert to R/R will be immediately rolled down by my crew.

Those who pledge loyalty to me now will be spared regardless of their past blunders in criticizing me or attempting to resist.

You will find I am kind, unlike the cruel scousers who demanded that you stand, I require only that you kneel.

The 300 died proud warriors but xerxes died a power hungry arrogant fool. Trying to say something?

I say we halt the war and kill 2:18 and Darius, then we can go back to the 4v1 and we will proudly die in battle. Otherwise you all will be smashed by them before round ends I promise you that.
    The Spartans died painful, lonely deaths abandoned by their country, Xerxes lived as a great emperor and a god king, victorious. The movie was made as a fantasy, justifying their loss and romanticizing the battle, but reality is not so kind. It's actually the perfect metaphor for this round, as the scousers tell lies to pretend there was glory in their loss, they were simply overwhelmed by a superior army formed of many nations and led by a great Persian, who rewarded his followers as promised an emerged victorious.

Beautiful
  • edited April 2014
    Everyone knows I dont go down without a fight. That fight isnt in me. I do apologize to all the guys who followed me after the unfortunate circumstances regarding BoB. There wasnt more than 2 no's when I said I would step up. If I can get the passion back, and this group of officers, I may lead from the start next round.
    Rook
    RiCo
    Merle
    Eros
    Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. You guys really stepped up during my personal tragedy and everything we did vs Exit and how we suffered zero losses vs the 6-7 kills we had... that was all you guys.
    I don't know what your personal loss was, but I'm sorry to hear about it. Hope things get better for you bud don't worry about this dumbass game for a bit
  • Nothing we do now compares to the past, doesn't even compare anymore. We all play for whatever reason.
  • Everyone knows I dont go down without a fight. That fight isnt in me. I do apologize to all the guys who followed me after the unfortunate circumstances regarding BoB. There wasnt more than 2 no's when I said I would step up. If I can get the passion back, and this group of officers, I may lead from the start next round.
    Rook
    RiCo
    Merle
    Eros
    I don't know what your personal loss was, but I'm sorry to hear about it. Hope things get better for you bud don't worry about this dumbass game for a bit
    Thank You, truly means a lot.
  • I got messages saying it this war was to kill the pop farm in 2:18... laughs I guess. I have controls, but I have largely been inactive due to a loss in my family and the last war I logged in only to survive. My officers have this and will ruin you fucks. I wish you guys would actually kill me that way the guys really running this thing could take their proper credit. I havent done shit. Those guys are where its at, but target me and actually kill me this time you lazy fucks!
    Sorry for your loss.
  • I got messages saying it this war was to kill the pop farm in 2:18... laughs I guess. I have controls, but I have largely been inactive due to a loss in my family and the last war I logged in only to survive. My officers have this and will ruin you fucks. I wish you guys would actually kill me that way the guys really running this thing could take their proper credit. I havent done shit. Those guys are where its at, but target me and actually kill me this time you lazy fucks!
    Sorry for your loss.
    Thank you as well. Time will pass and the passion will return.
  • There is a story of a great Persian king who commanded his wizards to make him a ring which could make him sad when he was happy, and happy when he was sad. They gave him a golden ring inscribed with the words "This too shall pass", that phrase helps me overcome many challenges and keep a good attitude all the time. I hope you find some comfort in it too pie.
  • Very mature of you, Dari <3