Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

you guis suxor

Comments

• Out of that bunch game of thrones is the only one I'm religious to.

Also, nip/tuck is pretty awesome for the first 3 seasons.

For funny, "the league" is good, and so "is its always sunny in Philadelphia", and eastbound and down is pretty good

I sound like a TV junkie right now, but I only follow 2 shows, game of thrones and walking dead.
  • edited April 2014
    I'm so "jelly", what's his face has a degree, car, job and savings..

When a lot of us have degrees, cars, jobs, savings, houses and can build better kingdoms than him anyway. I'd also bet that a lot of us have better, more fulfilling lives than this nub without feeling any need to boast about our accomplishments or try and get random people to believe us. I mean, how sad and pathetic is it when you're trying so desperately to get someone, anyone to believe your story in a forum with probably a couple of dozen active members max who just don't care that much about what you have to say. :))
  • Silly skydragon, we stopped talking about random irrelevant people. This thread is now about television!

And yes Liam, Game of Thrones is gr8!
  • edited April 2014
    Silly skydragon, we stopped talking about random irrelevant people. This thread is now about television!
    A million apologies! Please disregard my earlier post.
    I only follow 2 shows, game of thrones and walking dead.
    Add "Supernatural" to those two shows and they're the only current shows that I'm watching right now. "24" can also be added to that list when it returns in May.
  • Game of thrones is a no brainer. Its just unreal.
  • edited April 2014
    Honestly I watched 2 episodes when it first came out and thought fuck this shit haha

I'll get season one the weekend i think
  • I'm so "jelly", what's his face has a degree, car, job and savings..

When a lot of us have degrees, cars, jobs, savings, houses and can build better kingdoms than him anyway. I'd also bet that a lot of us have better, more fulfilling lives than this nub without feeling any need to boast about our accomplishments or try and get random people to believe us. I mean, how sad and pathetic is it when you're trying so desperately to get someone, anyone to believe your story in a forum with probably a couple of dozen active members max who just don't care that much about what you have to say. :-))
    You all said i dont have a degree car job or savings

Except i do and I just showed you

U said i could never beat the scousers and make a rank 1 kd with every one of their fag crew including qwj playing

And then i did and I just showed you

So u keep saying these things that only matter if I havent achieved them, but then dont matter when I do

Whats next on the list Sky? I'm only laughing at your pathetic ignorance of how much better I am than everyone here at everything, not the achievements themselves

Its like outrunning a guy without legs, but they've kept talking shit to you like you cant, so eventually you do it and you feel a little bad about it but you still rub it in their face a bit because fuck that guy even if he is a handicapped piece of shit

• edited April 2014
    Yeah, so.. er, back to Television!
    Honestly I watched 2 episodes when it first came out and thought fuck this shit haha
    Two episodes isn't enough mate, lol. Should've given it at least a season or two. I don't normally like GoT-type shows but am totally hooked.
  • Nah you only need about 5-6 to get into it. Once you realize how badass douchebags the Lannisters are, you are perma hooked cause you wanna see what they do next AND the retaliation done to them.

Addiction, I say!
  • Granted, Season 2 is what reaaaaally got me hooked, I loved season 1 but 2 was 100x better.
  • Usually I can tell if ill like somethin after a couple of episodes, guess I'll watch it again.

Zeal you should catch up with suits the last 2 episodes have been pretty dece
  • If you dont like it after season 1 Li I will drive down and give you 1 english pound sterling
  • If you dont like it after season 1 Li I will drive down and give you 1 english pound sterling
    I'll get on a plane and shout oi in your face. But in a tone that you know I mean businesses when I say it.
  • Silly skydragon, we stopped talking about random irrelevant people. This thread is now about television!
    A million apologies! Please disregard my earlier post.
    I only follow 2 shows, game of thrones and walking dead.
    Add "Supernatural" to those two shows and they're the only current shows that I'm watching right now. "24" can also be added to that list when it returns in May.
    I can't believe I didn't say Supernatural! For shame, Caruh. :( But Supernatural is quite good, also! If you like cartoons at all, Archer is also a good pick and both are on Netflix! I watch a lot of TV for someone who does not have cable, but mostly as background while I do other things. With a WDTV Live Box with Hulu+ and Netflix I don't need it! :D
  • Pfs are drowning in tears
    Of joy since i know a perma-ban is coming...
    Try not to eat those too tubby
    lol, this guy seems to think we are going to remember him. Like that one dude who owes everyone in the pf's an Xbox. Way to go, you acted like an ass and will likely earn yourself a perma-ban.

Such a legacy.
    Wii's**. That was Raziel, Darius' idol lol

• edited April 2014
    Raziel is the one of the all time great trolls. Zephyr is also very high on that list.
  • Zephyr was an OG troll, right up there with that cock bucket Spock.
  • Spock has alright, just a little power crazy.
  • Looks like I successfully made all the r/r kds convert. Work complete, make sure you all behave while I'm gone :D
  • edited April 2014
    Nice work. Should just do it whenever there are more RR kds :D
  • Well, the person who first messaged me about R/R being too overabundant has my AIM if it happens again.

It's true winners like us Jones, that can quit for two weeks, and come back with very little time investment and scare entire groups of players into changing their entire builds.
  • Natural born winners.

To be honest I think it's a good thing that no one is RR, everyone should thank you. Such a cheap strat.

• I win. Gg wp Cory op thanks for coming out kids
  • edited April 2014
    Well, the person who first messaged me about R/R being too overabundant has my AIM if it happens again.

It's true winners like us Jones, that can quit for two weeks, and come back with very little time investment and scare entire groups of players into changing their entire builds.
    Jonnyloca is still rr you stupid bitch, I converted because I don't need to be rr anymore since my competiton converted back, and he also converted his pop farm with him so I can't sustain it anymore since I don't have my own

But thanks for helping me win, just rolled doo dee the only guy who had a chance of keeping up with me this round because you got him to convert and lose his massive income bonus thru you're retarded plan. Never could've done it without you thanks for the help

Stupid bitch call herself a winner for botting too hahahahaha
  • Sorry sir, but this is a VIP section and you simply don't have the credentials around here. We're going to have to ask you to wait outside. We might get around to you, eventually.
  • It's cool just eat this ice cream while the big boys are talking meadows

Clueless bitch I love how fuckin dumb you are as you idiots all constantly help me win
  • Is there still someone outside? Sir, we're closed for tonight.
  • Yeh you got nothing to say now

So strange you were all so talkative when you thought you won but now you're too mad to say anything at all

Glorious, I've discovered a way to ban all of you from the Pfs and in game at the same time
  • Like we said sir, there's nothing for you here. This is a private club, and your name is not on the list.
  • edited April 2014
    Let's get back to our adult poker game here.

I like Jamie bell, and I like the american revolution ('merica!), so Turn should be in my wheelhouse.