Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

you guis suxor

Comments

• The irony of how I clicked on the job one and it said it doesnt exist hahahaha
    Ye i knew this comment was coming when I checked it haha, link is fixed try again
  • Sorry buddy I actually LOLd when it happened. Thought you were being clever.
  • Sorry buddy I actually LOLd when it happened. Thought you were being clever.
    Hahaha yeah dunno what happened there but it was a good troll by imgur :)
  • So yeh thats it

Not lying about a thing on my awesome irl
    Rank 1 on SK
    Rolled jones lynog flazer meadows about 10 times total

Darius wins guys, flawless victory, sry that happened :(
  • you forgot about the people in the background yelling "who let this albino dwarf into our office?? oh god it's in my cubicle!!!" when you broke into that place
  • you forgot about the people in the background yelling "who let this albino dwarf into our office?? oh god it's in my cubicle!!!" when you broke into that place
    I <3 you

According to cory im black

get your shit together CMSZ

Stay jelly my friends
  • Poor Darius still trying so hard to justify himself against.. well, everyone, since he's basically just sitting in the corner all alone spouting nonsense.

You're a cheater and a random nolifer, and that's all anyone here is going to remember you by.
  • Poor Darius still trying so hard to justify himself against.. well, everyone, since he's basically just sitting in the corner all alone spouting nonsense.

You're a cheater and a random nolifer, and that's all anyone here is going to remember you by.
    Mmm delicious posts for me to feed on

nom nom nom nom

• lol tyrone posts 3 pics, all 3 have 0 views

nobody cares, move on with your life
  • lol tyrone posts 3 pics, all 3 have 0 views

nobody cares, move on with your life
    Prolly hasnt updated, considering zeal just posted about them... and you just did..

Thats pretty desperate to try and point out tho
  • Your story is so far from being unique it's kind of mind boggling that people doubt it.

I think it goes back to your lies about other stuff... precedent has been set hahah
  • I made something special for you guys:

• Your story is so far from being unique it's kind of mind boggling that people doubt it.

I think it goes back to your lies about other stuff... precedent has been set hahah
    Yeah I dont understand it either, the wow thing was just an embellishment of some trolly bullshit I used to tell people because I was actually one of the absolute best/highest rated of my class in the US/World for around 6 months. Its just so I have a reason to tell a few funny game stories from the good old days and also let people know money aint a thing to me really

But: smart guy with well off engineer parents gets engineering degree and makes a considerable amount money with few expenses out of college

No way darius that couldnt possibly be true rofl
  • I made something special for you guys:

Think im going to watch that movie tonight.

• edited April 2014
    Solid choice. After playing outside with my kids tonight, we have started watching The Jungle Book.
  • Its between that and Suits, I think I missed a couple episodes :(
  • almost 4000 posts zeal
  • aww shit make it a good one

(expecting it to be a bad one)
  • totally going to be a bad one
  • totally going to be a bad one
    he will be like....

"4k wat aw shit"
  • or accidentally double post, bam, instant 4001
  • ignore blanket is going back up, maybe someone will actually ban your boring self soon or maybe not, either way enjoy talking to yourself buddy. Bye
  • Its between that and Suits, I think I missed a couple episodes :(
    Suits kicks ass, check out House of Cards too.
  • edited April 2014
    Just finished season 2 of house of cards. Good watch. Wish there was more tbh.

Upto date on suits aswel.

Banshee and the walking dead also finished.

Fuck this shit find me somethin to watch haha
  • Just finished season 2 of house of cards. Good watch. Wish there was more tbh.

Upto date on suits aswel.

Banshee and the walking dead also finished.

Fuck this shit find me somethin to watch haha
    The problem with House of Cards is they load it all up at once :(
  • edited April 2014
    Jones: true detective, game of thrones, Friday night lights, boardwalk empire, dexter, breaking bad
  • Done dexter, breaking bad and boardwalk.

Couldn't really get into game of thrones, might give it another go.

I'll have a little look into the other 2 aswel
  • Jones: true detective, game of thrones, Friday night lights, boardwalk empire, dexter, breaking bad
    I second Game of Thrones, True Detective, Dexter, and Breaking Bad. though the ending of Dexter sucked. :/
  • Think ill have to give game of thrones another try. A lot of people trying to get me to watch it