Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi The Secret is out????

124»

Comments

• Pokemon battles while trash talking in the skpfs. About as strange as watching two midgets bump uglies.
  • edited April 2014
    I have something special in store for Darius, loafery and the RO bros. For the next round and the future :D.
  • Pokemon battles while trash talking in the skpfs. About as strange as watching two midgets bump uglies.
    Nothing strange about either of those tbh
  • Yet it still took me less time and effort than you spend on one. And far more enjoyable to fk with than a real kd :D
    Youre actually a sad pathetic human. Please get married to another hambeast and breed, so my children have something to laugh at for the next generation
  • pokemon gold
  • I have something special in store for Darius, loafery and the RO bros. For the next round and the future :D.
    save that ip well cos its gonna be useless when i'm back in korea :D
  • I'm only addicted to trolling shit people zeal, this here is the promised land

bet you have to troll yourself a lot eh?
  • Pretty obvious i meant Darius and Jones. I know jones has better shit to do at least.
    Don't backtrack now zeal you know who you meant

Ey fat whore, honestly I wouldn't mind if you killed me since I just got pokemon on my phone for work and I'm having a lot of fun with dariusbrother in never winter, but I think it would piss you off more if I just lived through your massive Butthurt bot wave

If you're gonna kill me hurry it up please or just kill yourself irl ether one works for me
    Dude, not to be the morality police, I get Internet bravado, trolling and all that but wishing ill on someone to kill themselves IRL is just poor taste. Keep that crap talking to in game stuff, which I know you can handle and you do with gusto.
This discussion has been closed.