Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bcart run a multi scan..

2»

Comments

• Meh, I'm runnin a pop FW and I let peeps kidnap. As long as they don't go buck wild of course.
  • Think what you want chaoticx everyone who has played with me in the past can vouch for me I don't have to prove anything to you. I've already explained the situation and if you don't believe it I don't really care because everything I have said is true.

• This Total Silence must be a pf multi of the CamNewton or something then. Maybe we've discovered the pop farm. Good work chaoticx.
  • We've got a modern day Sherlock and Watson in this thread. Please keep the conspiracy theories coming, they are quite comical. Maybe Meadows is my pop farm? Or maybe this is Meadow's pf multi trolling everyone and in actuality the multis are being made to kill all non r/r kd for shits and giggles under the guise of going after r/r
  • Currently at war so can't help but I find RR as an unfair advantage. If I'm top 5 and getting smashed because someone whos RR is abusing the game mechanics I would do everything I could to kill him. RR is cheating, it just depends how bad you abuse it and get the attention of the wrong people.
    Your top kd whos been breaking all the kts has been r/r for about 2-3 weeks
    Oh I know, I've asked him to break a few KDs too but I'm not saying I like he's RR. It's his choice to do it and take the risk of making the wrong people angry and get killed for it. I've stopped caring many many years ago and learned people will do what they want and until it effects me, I don't care. I'm here to play with friends and have a good time doing it. When the fun stops you see me leave for a few rounds.
  • edited April 2014
    We've got a modern day Sherlock and Watson in this thread. Please keep the conspiracy theories coming, they are quite comical. Maybe Meadows is my pop farm? Or maybe this is Meadow's pf multi trolling everyone and in actuality the multis are being made to kill all non r/r kd for shits and giggles under the guise of going after r/r
    If you tell them I'm the pop farm they will suspect what they weren't supposed to be suspecting. You really messed this up big time.
  • Meadows, you're one sad, pathetic little person.
  • Exactly, so just kill the r/r kds.
    you'd think more ALs would do this tbh.
    weren't you r/r last round and laughing about it ? .. and now ? you are against it ?
    seems fair.
  • Do you not understand how meadows works? Mafcker will do whatever she wants whenever, you wanna kill her go ahead she dont give a fck. Pretty simple. Wanna see her gone, delete SK although she probably find someway to still haunt someone.

As to the popfarm thing... x1.18x what? Ya'll just got yourself a nice lil pile of humans to kidnap from. GJ.
  • x1:18x is a tag for people in sector 1:18 from last round. The best sector I've been in for 10 years. . . bunch of active aid-giving mofos they were. Eventually we all were kt'd but moogle and company had one hell of a time taking us out
  • April 4, 20:16:49 Our brave kingdom Saving Pvt Brian (2:4) attacked Ernest Hemingway (2:2) and conquered 1,027 planets.
    April 4, 20:32:28 Our brave kingdom CountDankula (2:4) attacked Ernest Hemingway (2:2) and failed.
    April 4, 21:27:01 Our brave kingdom Saving Pvt Bryan (2:4) attacked Ernest Hemingway (2:2) and conquered 861 planets.
    April 5, 05:09:19 Our brave kingdom Saving Pvt Brian (2:4) attacked Ernest Hemingway (2:2) and conquered 710 planets.
    April 5, 05:13:18 Our brave kingdom Saving Pvt Bryan (2:4) attacked Ernest Hemingway (2:2) and conquered 562 planets.
    April 5, 06:01:56 Our kingdom Saving Pvt Bryan (2:4) bravely defended against Red Rocket (2:18) and lost 751 planets.
    April 5, 06:02:30 Our kingdom Saving Pvt Bryan (2:4) bravely defended against Red Rocket (2:18) and lost 608 planets.
    April 5, 06:04:11 Our kingdom Saving Pvt Bryan (2:4) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    April 5, 06:04:11 Our kingdom Saving Pvt Bryan (2:4) bravely defended against Red Rocket (2:18) and lost 492 planets.

So both these guys running r/r while farming like hell, not to mention Bryan disbands defence just in time for Rocket to grab 2000land off him.
  • Yet for weeks he sat on 7000 land not getting hit at all? Ya...sure
  • Now that's good grounds for a kt if he disbanded
  • How is hitting a KT with 160k lds farming? You took that to a whole new level of stupid
  • People don't get sarcasm apparently
  • How is hitting a KT with 160k lds farming? You took that to a whole new level of stupid
    Because they really dont like it when people who arent them or their friends win, and this round is the epitome of that like we havent seen for a long time because of me and others.

TL;DR they mad, they jelly
    we crazy jelly

• Jones to drunk to post......

Though i hear eeather is nice for you atm jones confirm deny?
  • edited April 2014

And Meadows you calling anyone a cheater is quite ironic, you have quite the reputation. If r/r itself is cheating then I'm guilty as charged but as I stated before I didn't make a popfarm or ask anyone to popfarm for me, i found someone's popfarm and decided to go r/r.
    The last thing you guys should have done is give her a vigilante stance and legitamize what she can do. It is already too late to undo it you guys better give up on rr quickly. She is the best cheater ever on this game and now she has the moral highground. Let the bodies hit the floor...
  • edited April 2014
    How is hitting a KT with 160k lds farming? You took that to a whole new level of stupid
    Because they really dont like it when people who arent them or their friends win, and this round is the epitome of that like we havent seen for a long time because of me and others.

TL;DR they mad, they jelly
    we crazy jelly

Youve been awfully quiet jonesy, what happen to choochoo?
    I have a life bro. I just dont need to broadcast it on skpfs for self validation. Seeing as you ask, just got myself some tomorrowland tickets. 3rd year :D

• i like when the otherside is involved in the sk drama

but i dont know what this is but it's worse than a soap opera like coronation street
  • edited April 2014
    If things go forward as I hope they do Meadows will have their heads on pikes in some post apocalypse Vlad the Impaler scenario.

I'm already psyched to patrol the quit threads and insult everybody.
  • Kill all the RRs with fire!
  • This post is total meaningless, I post it anyways cause that's just how I'm wired.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/656/644/c14.jpg
  • I like that one lovsan, its a keeper