Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you currently playing?

Comments

• Dankula is 17. He is basically a man now!
  • I'm playing boom beach on the side with my work. Yeah I have to play app games :(
  • Bummer. I haven't had a mobile game catch my attention in a while. Still playing a little ff4: the after years, but I'm not hooked to it.

Played a game of csgo last night, and tried to play DOTA, but got 2 straight games with disconectors.
  • edited April 2014
    Dota can definitely be a total wash of your time. I've spent my whole night going wtf and playing games lost the moment they began. MMR is a huge joke it has ruined dota for me. I've played almost 1600 matches this shit places me forever in a noob que with latin speakers that quit as soon as the ten minute mark passes. When it first ranked me I had ten matches for it to determine that score. People quit minute one and it still counted. Not one person spoke english I went 0-9 there was jack shit I could do to stop it. Up until that moment I loved the game. Everytime I play my mmr goes backwards it is now like 2250. A total noob is around 3000. It is irritating to say the least. Anyone that has played with me knows I am not the worst dota player ever but my rank says that I am.
  • MMR isn't too bad, but it is impossible to move up without smurfing. I like typically being in the same boat as people I play with, but a lot of people hate it in the current state. I only play party DOTA so I usually have a level of cooperation with my team and sometimes have to deal with 1 or 2 shitheads.
  • edited April 2014
    You would have to borrow my account and play as me to witness the que that I am in. Either I pick a carry that I am very good with or there is zero hope. Basically pick Void or gg because he can trap an entire team for a few seconds and that is my window to victory. If I wipe them out while they are trapped I can request in Spanish for my team to stop running away or ping the barracks fifty times. If I choose any other role it is a guaranteed loss these people speak zero English and are just learning to play. Using a smurf wastes the entire collection of items that I have. That I continue to stage in this que should get me some kind of award for perseverance.
  • i havent even bothered to play the games required to get your MMR rating but from what the few i did play it was probably around 3.5k

just doesnt interest me
  • I'm at 3200 last I checked. A couple of my buddies have been playing a lot of random ability draft....but I'm not really interested.
  • I picked up a copy of Banished and I find that game to be time well spent. Cere4l turned me onto it and made the recommendation of cranking up the difficulty to the hardest from the get go. Good challenge and really authentic builder.
  • I picked up a copy of Banished and I find that game to be time well spent. Cere4l turned me onto it and made the recommendation of cranking up the difficulty to the hardest from the get go. Good challenge and really authentic builder.
    Looks like my kind of game, ill pick that up soon.
  • I've heard plenty of good things
  • I disliked neverwinter when i played idk why meh....

banidhed is ok though
  • edited April 2014
    I'm playing Neverwinter with my brother, its pretty aight. If you're not a fag you can come chill just pm me
    Did they release a new patch or something? I tried that out a couple months ago but didn't play very far into it I don't think.

On the side note though im enjoying PoE and especially the Races seem pretty cool have started doing them when I can, only like rank 450~500 in the season but I am not to good at optimizing it yet.
  • I dunno about now, but Neverwinter was so bad at its launch. So many exploits/bugs and the game had almost no content. I think too many people got scared away early. Hella pay to win, too, worst part aboutit.
  • I was in beta and it is a epic p2w atleast then untul when i stopped
  • Path of exile is pretty good, I should reinstall it.
  • I'm playing Neverwinter with my brother, its pretty aight. If you're not a fag you can come chill just pm me
    I played a 2handed thingy cant recall what it was named on Dragon. got it to max level started doing dungeons and stuff. Never got the feel for end game content so I stopped. That was when game launched can't remember how long ago that was.

Games I'm playing right now is pretty much just d3 RoS on pc. Altho taking it easy as I don't wish to get bored too quickly.
  • christ I had to scroll down kinda far to get a post in. stop it.
  • If you want an action MMO I'd say try TERA, if you can get over the extremely asian look of the game.
  • Might be, im only lvl 10 but its pretty fun, different enough combat system from wow to keep me entertained really is its selling point

Havent gotten far enough for p2win content

At least it evolved to the computer an out of the bedroom. Js <3

• Nobody gives a fuck about you CountDipshit. Have to earn that round here.
    hahaha what a faggot

• earning the appreciation of old ass sk players that can't even build a decent KD without getting rolled the first month of the game...equivalent to being king of the lollipop kingdom
  • I think being the king of the lollipop kingdom sounds pretty dece tbh.

Trying to finish dust and saints row 4 still.
  • this is anon-sk thread yo, keep it off sk lol.

its spring break for kids so i get a week off mwha, going to catch up on some games.
  • earning the appreciation of old ass sk players that can't even build a decent KD without getting rolled the first month of the game...equivalent to being king of the lollipop kingdom
    Leave Lolipop outta this, dick!
  • So this is kind of in the category of video games if you are a pc gamer or are just thinking of getting new earbuds:

Razer Hammer Head Pros are pretty bomb earbuds, they are just as good for PC games as for listening to music, I use them with my HTC One and I have my volume set to maybe 60% of how loud I would have to usually listen at with my previous earbuds.

Made out of machine aluminum, definitely going to last a long time and the wire is also quality as well. As for gaming it has a really good inline mic and comes with a 3.5 jack to 3.5 audio and 3.5 mic for plugging into your PC.

I also use it to talk on the phone when I walk around and people never complain of not being able to hear me with traffic or anything around me. And they come in a sick Razer color scheme haha black and like dark off neon green. Definitely recommend them.
  • Started playing Last Of Us which seems good, nice graphics too.

Also Dark Souls 2 in between playing LOU

Just bought FFX/X-2 HD so think ill go onto that next

Before you even say it lynog, know that I deeply dislike you.
  • Still haven't got a ps4 dan?
  • I need to finish last of us...so good!
  • I stopped playing it half way through and then gave it away with my ps3. Might get the ps4 version