Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Six Years Later

Comments

• Not true. They were at least 20 games behind me in that they still played old fashioned high attack kingdoms. I had plenty of those too back when it was actually worth it to compete that way. Exploration strats didn't become popular until the playerbase had declined to the point where it just wasn't a viable strat for high scores any more.

If you weren't good enough to produce high scores you played high attack and settled for something far lower. Two very different play styles and they didn't work well together unless you could get the required NAPs. No one remembers the winners who just scraped in with low scores but they do remember the ones who make records.
  • When you've left SK you realise how meaningless and pointless all those rank 1 kingdoms were. Everything from SK is buried on my hard disk somewhere and that is the only indication that I ever played. Some day that too will probably disappear.
    I'm surprised you haven't already done so. All my SK-related stuff was deleted a decade ago. My bro tried getting me to come back but I outright refused to. Guess I couldn't keep away forever, lol.

But in all honesty, you should play again. I'm not saying seriously, but casually if you only have a little time to do so. Not so people can mock you when you screw up but because I'm sure some people may want to see whether you are still even remotely any good after all these years. :)
  • edited March 2014
    Not true. They were at least 20 games behind me in that they still played old fashioned high attack kingdoms. I had plenty of those too back when it was actually worth it to compete that way. Exploration strats didn't become popular until the playerbase had declined to the point where it just wasn't a viable strat for high scores any more.

If you weren't good enough to produce high scores you played high attack and settled for something far lower. Two very different play styles and they didn't work well together unless you could get the required NAPs. No one remembers the winners who just scraped in with low scores but they do remember the ones who make records.
    Hahahahahahaha in other words you wana make high scores but can't build the required defence without naps. Zzz same old. May aswel change your name to dobrota
  • Dude u prolly have the most bloody naps in sk history

Keep up the good work!
  • When no one can break you, its irrelevant. Nice try though.

This round was probably the only round where its beneficial, with the round bonus.
  • I'm surprised you haven't already done so. All my SK-related stuff was deleted a decade ago. My bro tried getting me to come back but I outright refused to. Guess I couldn't keep away forever, lol.

But in all honesty, you should play again. I'm not saying seriously, but casually if you only have a little time to do so. Not so people can mock you when you screw up but because I'm sure some people may want to see whether you are still even remotely any good after all these years. :)
    lol I actually had to search my hard disk to find it all, that's how forgotten it was.

Returning is never good when circumstances have drastically changed. Look at Kevin Keegan's return to Newcastle or Kenny Dalglish's return to Liverpool; neither had the team or resources that they had their first time in charge. They didn't fail because they're bad managers, they failed because times have changed and they didn't have the same resources available. Likewise I lack the resources (time) to compete at the highest level in this game.

FFXIV has a new patch out next week and all my gaming time will go into that. I still have about 4 or 5 PS3 games I've had no time to play too, including FFXIII-3 and GTA5.

Keep up the good work!
    scousers with Naps? the only naps we have are when we are tired from all the choo chooooos
  • I would check ips but this is to humerous to stop it

Keep up the good work!
    scousers with Naps? the only naps we have are when we are tired from all the choo chooooos
    Youre so delusional that you actually think you're all good players and not just 50% of the playerbase not hitting each other
    clueless Darius shows up once again. HAHAHAA

Keep up the good work!
    Youre so delusional that you actually think you're all good players and not just 50% of the playerbase not hitting each other
    Darius why are you still posting? Do we really have to prove you wrong in EVERY single thread ?
  • FFXIV has a new patch out next week and all my gaming time will go into that. I still have about 4 or 5 PS3 games I've had no time to play too, including FFXIII-3 and GTA5.
    Come on Seph, FFXIII-3? I gave up on those games an hour into FFXIII-2 and barely managed to finish FFXIII, lol. They're terrible games compared to the older FF games.

Also, a lot of people here play FFXIV as well.

• I couldnt keep playing FFXIV, you can say SK is bad and online gaming has evolved so much etc but all MMOs are basically go speak to this guy, go get me 5 wolf pelts, go speak to this guy then get 5 drops from enemy X
  • Maintaining an aggressive attack strat all round without being.kt'd and scoring is always worth the effort. Turtling for two months is about as entertaining as watching snails race. its slow, repetitive and requires minimal skill outside basic math, some luck and a lot of dedication.

Seph you were one of the few players I respected in my earlier days, not for your kingdoms but for you as a person. Sure you were cocky and a bit egotistical, yet you weren't above helping out newbies/offering advice. As far as your player skills go, you couldn't handle the human factor of the game. A grab on your kingdom ruined everything for you to the point that you'd quit. You weren't aggressive in the least when it mattered and let guys like Persona walk all over you. Yes, I remember the round he money saved for days to mass enough tfs in one go to break you. Then you quit.

You were brilliant in hypothetical/simulated kingdoms. I'll give you that. But this game, like the real.world never goes completely as planned. Learning to take a hit and actually let it motivate you to try harder is what separates Yourself and say Darius from players like Tankwolf, Jones, hell even Rowdy (he wasn't on par with the other two but never let a few lickings ruin his game). Learning to adapt is just as vital as networking.

• Actually agree with Darius for once, DW is bad. This round just makes it hilariously bad.

Half these chumps wouldnt even have a shot at grabbing any of us without
  • Actually agree with Darius for once, DW is bad. This round just makes it hilariously bad.

Half these chumps wouldnt even have a shot at grabbing any of us without
    more than half this round, in any given round any bad player can roll anyone else, look at barracade, in this round though, a full blown retard can roll anyone he wants.
  • edited March 2014
    Why do you continuously lie?

I had 30k LDs, 10k lts and 1k tanks and 40k goons. Top offence apart from me at that time was around 20k goons.

I dont expect you to understand, but when your a top player you only need safe def. And while safe defense was almost impossible this round with the bonus. I was considered safe.

• edited March 2014
    Darius your shit. That is the be all and end all of it.

You got rolled out and we didnt even have to bother hahaha. I know you cant comprehend nothing beyond turtle boring shit kds, and i honestly dont expect you to.

P.s Every single one of us rolled you out last round without even needing DW or the shit round bonus. Get back to your sand pit in the corner with the other children.
  • Can we have a bit less talk about SK please? I would have posted in Game Talk if I wanted to talk about the game.
  • we should have a quiz show to see if this is the true sephiroth

who did you play a lot of mg against
  • Can we have a bit less talk about SK please? I would have posted in Game Talk if I wanted to talk about the game.
    what would you like to talk about ? there is no gay english friends sub cat in here mate.
  • Nah alls it took was us signing up, the rest was all inevitable. Just as this round was.
  • Must say though priorto the train on you darius you were amendable and unragey towards ly and jones and sometimes flazer.

Just from an outside obsetver standpoint you are really bothered by tjis
  • edited March 2014
    There is only one constant with Darius...

He never plays the round seriously.

Kinda sad...
  • edited March 2014
    Darius mate, I'd give up with the sweet talk.

Your WoW story didn't pan out as hoped, you embarrassed yourself with the 'feta cheese and bro' thing, the 'God strat' doesn't work, you talk about penis-related stuff way too much, you keep getting rolled out by Lynog and Jones, you keep saying that you're better than everyone else when there's no evidence of that at all, and Flazer showed possible evidence of multi's that you may own.

To be honest, I've never seen anyone else who has promised so much to people, deliver so very little. It's such a god damn shame. And yes, you do care about how people perceive you here because you keep replying to peoples comments about you. A person that doesn't care, doesn't reply. Seph is a good example of that where he outright ignored people he disliked, no matter what they said.

Now, you may be making loads of money, have loads of savings, be fucking all the hottest girls with your 20" inch dick and living the high life but most people around here just don't care.
  • edited March 2014
    Sky, I post here because I find it entertaining. If I didnt find it entertaining, I wouldnt post here.

The rest is just fluff, if I'm so meaningless in-game why do they spend all their time talking to each other about me? I started off just trolling for the fun of it, its gotten to the point I dont even have to do any work anymore. I just hop on here and have a laugh then play a league match
    God that sounds meaningless.
  • Sky, I post here because I find it entertaining. If I didnt find it entertaining, I wouldnt post here.

The rest is just fluff, if I'm so meaningless in-game why do they spend all their time talking to each other about me? I started off just trolling for the fun of it, its gotten to the point I dont even have to do any work anymore. I just hop on here and have a laugh then play a league match
    What do you do here?
    Read the two stickies at the top of this forum.
  • Everyone is doing the same shit Meadows is the only real try hard left and she killed off the competition so even she does not try.
  • edited March 2014
    Edit
  • Sky, I post here because I find it entertaining. If I didnt find it entertaining, I wouldnt post here.

What do you do here?
    Read the two stickies at the top of this forum.
    Play werewolf? Ok, so you come here to be mildly entertained by the community?

I only started playing this because I can play it during work, honestly nothing beats it in that regard as a timesink. I cant sit there talking shit to angry birds and reddit lasts about 2 hours before I get bored.

If you guys really knew how much of a shit I didnt give despite how much it appears I do, youd understand why I spend most of my time here laughing at you

The difference being that you are a cunt.