Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Six Years Later

Comments

• Why do people want him to prove it, who gives a shit
    i want a selfie pic of him, dildo in his left hand with fresh skidmarks on it, or its not him.
  • Because it just shows how much of a nob that person is
  • Now wait a second... everyone knows with his inflated ego and self-worth... him coming back and looking for his name isnt that far fetched. Sounds like something he would indeed do. The Master wants to know what his students are up to...
  • Why do people want him to prove it, who gives a shit
    Exactly. If I gave a shit I'd go install AIM and go message a few people on my old SK usernames.

Btw SkyDragon do you mean this kind of gem from 2001? http://s22.postimg.org/3ky6qbry9/Skydragon.jpg
  • gay_friends_england. That is one fucked up tab that
  • why the hell are you in there Sky, do you have something you want to confess mate?
  • Lol sup seph, why weren't straight Americans welcome in that chat?

Still rocking out to tatu?
  • edited March 2014
    Nah mate, I'm innocent I swear! The 'games' tab is highlighted which is where we all resided. I suspected that he was homo at the time so used different ways to get him to admit it, although he vehemently denied being so both there and here, lol.

What I said there looks familiar somehow too but I'm still not convinced it's really him considering that he hasn't answered my earlier question. As Qwj says, who really cares I guess. :)
  • Oh man, I miss the Gay_Friends_England chat.

The times we had...
  • I am more interested as to why you are back Death.
    No actives in Lukages sector so he needed someone to vote him SL, once I had signed up I figured I might as well poke around.
  • edited March 2014
    Everything he did or said was part of his strategy so it really would be impossible to tell until you asked him more personal things.

For example what round did I multi rape you and then make you my VAL?
    Exactly. If I gave a shit I'd go install AIM and go message a few people on my old SK usernames.
    Yeah if you were actually you that wouldn't be too difficult, but I think you are Skydragon. ;)
  • if he ever did show up over the years, he never made an anno uh nce
    Why do people want him to prove it, who gives a shit

Btw SkyDragon do you mean this kind of gem from 2001? http://s22.postimg.org/3ky6qbry9/Skydragon.jpg
    jesus f'in christ.. how many programs did you have open?
  • Hi Seph. :) Hope life is treating you well!
  • edited March 2014
    In 2001 having that much shit running was straight baller. My comp would have locked up due to winamp. I had 64 mb of ram on a pIII.

http://i.imgur.com/2ehgfbq.jpg

I wouldn't even notice 64mb of ram missing these days.
  • edited March 2014
    I had 320mb of RAM on that machine, shit didn't need much. I'm sure it was slow but so was everything back then.

Surprised how many familiar names I see. Don't tell me you all still play this lol. Online gaming has evolved so much in the past decade, much better shit out there.
  • I just troll. I do have an account on s1 but it's under 100k and just used to troll there also. Sometimes people throw me an alliance and I immediately start a war until everyone is pissed off on all sides.
  • So much better to just lol around on a KD than actually playing it.

• Do you even get laid bro
    well i certainly did have a dry spell after my divorce, but currently, yes, i do.
  • So much forums rage. Hi Seph! :)
  • I don't know who is real anymore.Forums just went full blown gay...

No offense seph
  • Lmfao Rohan. Their all my forum multis? Ah shit now I got ya thinking
  • Whether it is Seph or it isn't, he would get destroyed if he played now anyway. Not because of multi's but because there are far better players than him around.
  • More the fact I wouldn't have more than ten minutes a day to put into it. To do well in SK you need no job, no social life, no boy/girlfriend, to not go on holiday, willingness to fuck up your sleep pattern and probably more. None of which apply to me these days. If this isn't true any more then the game has become super casual and easy.
  • ^ All that has never been necessary actually.
  • Oh yeah, I forgot towards the end of my days the more common method was to form an alliance with 25+ of the top 30 and the NAP the rest while getting your land from "mates" suiciding on those 5.
  • Those were your days

and look how you left to begin with

pre sure you are a fake
  • Yeah seph, do you recall why you left? :D
  • edited March 2014
    Sadly there was no competition back when I left so the only thing left to do was compete against my previous best scores, and that required ever more riskier setups. I was never any good at sucking virtual cock to get the necessary protections in place for such strategies.

A lot of people speculate I left because some idiot ruined my chance at a 200 million NW kingdom in R24 S2 but it was more down to time. That was the last round where I had the time available to produce such a kingdom and it would have likely been my last anyway. After that I had university exams coming up, a summer holiday booked and a difficult second year approaching not long after.

When you've left SK you realise how meaningless and pointless all those rank 1 kingdoms were. Everything from SK is buried on my hard disk somewhere and that is the only indication that I ever played. Some day that too will probably disappear.
  • When you've left SK you realise how meaningless and pointless all those rank 1 kingdoms were.
    Welcome to the real world, rank 1s have never ever meant anything.
  • Even when sephiroth was playing he couldnt even match up to magnus or persona, and cried a bunch about them whenever he got tapped by them