Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Six Years Later

Comments

• yeahhhhhhh no one wants to see a clown blowing a donkey while getting railed by an elephant
    k i kinda wanna see this if you can find it
  • SK is too hardcore
  • yeahhhhhhh no one wants to see a clown blowing a donkey while getting railed by an elephant
    k i kinda wanna see this if you can find it
    Found it, but tmonsta don't play around eith these kinda pics :(
  • Although people change over the years, I just don't believe that's Sephiroth. Doesn't really type like him either.

There are ways of proving it though like giving the names of the people in the Chat we dwelled in before we started playing SK back in 2000/01? No random nub will know that information.
  • Although people change over the years, I just don't believe that's Sephiroth. Doesn't really type like him either.

There are ways of proving it though like giving the names of the people in the Chat we dwelled in before we started playing SK back in 2000/01? No random nub will know that information.
    You mean that awful Freeserve site before it got taken over by a French company? :P
  • Yeah, doubt thats Sephiroth.

Worrying if it is that you come on here and search for your name every few months. Bit weird.
  • The real Sephiroth smells like fish and chips.

You mean that awful Freeserve site before it got taken over by a French company? :P
    Meehh What you Wanadoo, Seems a strange Shade Of Orange, EE can't understand it...

#Fail
  • Arsenal are shit.
    *correct

arsenal is a singular word, not a plural word. do you even english, bro?

Do you even get laid bro
  • You mean that awful Freeserve site before it got taken over by a French company? :P
    It was an awful site but I've mentioned the site before in these forums so that doesn't prove anything. :)

Can you tell me the names of the people from FS Chat who started playing this game though? If you get one right apart from me and you, I'll believe you.
  • What would u get by impersonating seph
    a sausage up the bum
  • Then wat would u get by impersonating lynog
  • Meehh What you Wanadoo, Seems a strange Shade Of Orange, EE can't understand it...

#Fail
    You're right. That's effectively how it went over the years.

FS wasn't a bad company but the service provided got worse and worse with each successive takeover.
  • its not Sephiroth.
  • I remember seph having better grammar.
  • edited March 2014
    Yup, doubt it's Sephiroth but you never know.

All those years away from SK and doing other things could've changed him in weird ways.
  • Its more than likely not Sephiroth.....I think this is to much an addiction for him to come back even on forums.

and bad grammar if memory serves me he was a stickler for that wasn't he
  • Worrying if it is that you come on here and search for your name every few months. Bit weird.
    That bit is the part that sounds MOST like seph.
  • Then wat would u get by impersonating lynog
    Hot chix
  • Did jayr get some then
    a sausage up the bum
    Too soon bro lol
  • edited March 2014
    What would u get by impersonating seph
    a sausage up the bum
    You dirty bastard. The whole office turned around as I busted out laughing.
  • This debate about what is real and what isn't real is hilarious. Perhaps some people are just having a bad dream.

I could indeed prove to SkyDragon but that matters little for anyone else. I could just be his multi afterall.
  • Your grammar got better.
  • Also found a really lame excuse to prove youre not who you say you are. If you were Seph youd just prove it and move on. Seems like a Darius troll
  • Also found a really lame excuse to prove youre not who you say you are. If you were Seph youd just prove it and move on. Seems like a Darius troll
    I was thinking the same thing after that last post.
  • Indeed. He would've proved it and moved on as Flames said.

Oh well.
  • Why do people want him to prove it, who gives a shit