Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Six Years Later

edited March 2014 in General
And you guys are STILL talking about me every other week. lol

Every 4 months or so I pop over here and type "Seph" in the search box just for the lols.

Please keep it up. :)

Comments

• Only the has beens keep talking about you
  • Look, my hero is back.
  • Yawn, at least make the thread interesting if you are going to break a long hiatus.
  • I'm not back, this is a once in a decade thread so make the most of it. :P
  • Who are you?
  • Who are you?
  • Favorite topic, plz sticky.
  • He graced us with his presence to say hes not coming back. Also to gloat that his name comes up randomly in shitty conversation. GG
  • Lol hi seph
  • hey dave, how are you?
  • I mentioned his name, I'm not sure I should count though since i hadn't played in 5 years either. Anyways, since you're here you can tell me if it was you who played Multiple Terrain one round just because, and if you finished first or not.
  • there is about 0.0001% chance thats seph
  • Good point. Christ, you stop doing this kind of thing for a little bit and forget that kind of stuff. Next I'm going to respond to a nigerian prince.
  • I am more interested as to why you are back Death.
  • Kill shit
  • 99% troll. 1% some guy who doesn't matter and would probably be shit if they played again.
  • Your shit.
    *you're
  • He could have been referring to his literal shit. Like Oh hey its your shit
  • Arsenal are shit.
    *correct

• It's a conspiracy to make you come back, and Google is in on it.
  • Arsenal are shit.
    *correct

arsenal is a singular word, not a plural word. do you even english, bro?

• He's a scouser. .. no he don't English...
  • Sup seph, gppd to see you :). I'm sure you see I stilk speak highly of you ole merciful one.
  • "Anyways, since you're here you can tell me if it was you who played Multiple Terrain one round just because, and if you finished first or not. "

I can't even remember what I was doing a year ago nevermind that far back. But it's doubtful as I used to play Mountainous or Volvanic depending on what was best at the time. Had the occasional Desert too but they tend not to live if they do well.

Anyway I'm no troll but can't exactly prove either way either without logging into an ancient AIM account (does AIM even still exist?) I spend my time playing FFXIV these days, or real life depending on the time of day. SK is too hardcore a game for my schedule so no chance of a return even if I wanted to.
  • SK is too hardcore a game
    /thread
  • I came back after 13 years and its still a good time, everyones "grown up" so you shoot the shit and just do stupid stuff. Its a great time
  • I came back after 13 years and its still a good time, everyones "grown up" so you shoot the shit and just do stupid stuff. Its a great time
    Bull shit, I posted gifs and was banned... twice.
  • yeahhhhhhh no one wants to see a clown blowing a donkey while getting railed by an elephant