Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lynog, JonesL, or any other GOOD Builder

Comments

• Screw you pie for not thanking me and screw lynog for not mentionning me
  • You have to make it your own, everyone enjoys different little aspects of the game. I usually enjoy bank finding, catching people asleep is fun to me - which is why i like probes so much (not to mention it makes you really hard to PK - which is nice since i refuse to set alarms or stay up at night to avoid a KT...)
  • Lynog is just pissed since he needs three guys to win against me.
    you know full well thats a lie ol buddy, i literally rolled your into quitting the game. With utter ease aswell. Chump
    You will have to remind me when this was, us men do no not have the memory of young boys anymore.

• Thanks Ian. At the end was your Power Bonus still maxed or did that fall off?
    @Damdred
  • Darius, when you started back like 5 rounds ago you ran an all pop terra stating it was the superior build and money, so either youre blowing jones thinking that you like his strat and believe him, or youre a moron. Flazer knows math, walls knows math, both are better then you. Jones and Lynog both agree Mathematically all res is more money. So quit arguing it.

Piss fest over
  • His point is... and one that I am taking into account, is that one person with a vendetta can completely ruin your income with a days worth or arsons. Yes, the money is better all res, but people cant probe away your sms.
  • Also I wouldn't skimp tcs on s1 unless you're literally just exploring and barely making military at all.
    even on dw?
    yes
  • Also I wouldn't skimp tcs on s1 unless you're literally just exploring and barely making military at all.
    even on dw?
    yes
    Meadows has a fetish for geeks/scis so she needs them 10% cheaper whatever planet type :D
  • dont be fooled. a few bank farms never hurt anyone.
  • Darius, when you started back like 5 rounds ago you ran an all pop terra stating it was the superior build and money, so either youre blowing jones thinking that you like his strat and believe him, or youre a moron. Flazer knows math, walls knows math, both are better then you. Jones and Lynog both agree Mathematically all res is more money. So quit arguing it.

Piss fest over
    I was wrong back then, I was mistaken like Flazer still is because I was still new to certain non-pure-math aspects of the game.

P.S fuck off peon I dont give a shit what you think so dont talk to me like you matter
    Darius, when you started back like 5 rounds ago you ran an all pop terra stating it was the superior build and money, so either youre blowing jones thinking that you like his strat and believe him, or youre a moron. Flazer knows math, walls knows math, both are better then you. Jones and Lynog both agree Mathematically all res is more money. So quit arguing it.

Piss fest over
    I was wrong back then, I was mistaken like Flazer still is because I was still new to certain non-pure-math aspects of the game.

P.S fuck off peon I dont give a shit what you think so dont talk to me like you matter
    You are the definition of someone who doesnt matter on SK Darius, from what you think you are to what you actually are is comical. Murphy has actually done alot more than you and he claims to be nobody, you're nothing but a very bad comedian in here mate.
  • I do matter, you cant hold yourself in a high crowd of people by your own wishes you have to earn that, which you havent. but lets not turn this thread into another piss fest.
  • i will say pie that after playing both ways I like the not full res better though it was higher income. But a few arsons screwed me huge
  • i dont say so m8, know so. The title doesnt have your name in it nor are you good, walk the walk chump or stfu.
  • I think everyone here has offered some helpful advice. I will take it and make it my own. I do hold myself in high regard in this game these days and I think I have EARNED a bit of respect from the rest of you as well. Even then, as you can all see here, I am not above asking for help when I need it.

Again, thanks go to everyone so far... just don't make me smack you little girls wuth my enormous E-Peen!
  • I dont really know why darius is arguing when he cant prove anything but say shit

Pop amount * pop monies * nanos * money research * pop research
    50 * 1.95 * 1.175 * 1.30 * 1.35
    = 201.06 monies per resi

sm amount * money bonus * nanos
    120 * 1.30 * 1.175
    = 183.3 monies per sm

power per resi = 1.75 + 0.25 * 50 * 1.3 = 18 power
    fpp * solar winds = 210 power - power required = 208.25
    fpp / 18 power can support 11.5694 resi
    efficiency used for resi = land of resi / total land to make resi useful
    = 11.5694 / 12.5694
    = 0.92014

so resi income factoring in pps = 0.92014 * 201.06 = 185.06

I dont even need to calculate the amount of sms factoring in power, it won't be above 183.3 as thats the max possible, thus proving resi income is for surely better than sm income even without longevity.

TLDR
    My best advice you can ever take pie: dont listen to darius, he doesn't know what hes talking about
  • I dont really know why darius is arguing when he cant prove anything but say shit

Pop amount * pop monies * nanos * money research * pop research
    50 * 1.95 * 1.175 * 1.30 * 1.35
    = 201.06 monies per resi

sm amount * money bonus * nanos
    120 * 1.30 * 1.175
    = 183.3 monies per sm

power per resi = 1.75 + 0.25 * 50 * 1.3 = 18 power
    fpp * solar winds = 210 power - power required = 208.25
    fpp / 18 power can support 11.5694 resi
    efficiency used for resi = land of resi / total land to make resi useful
    = 11.5694 / 12.5694
    = 0.92014

so resi income factoring in pps = 0.92014 * 201.06 = 185.06

I dont even need to calculate the amount of sms factoring in power, it won't be above 183.3 as thats the max possible, thus proving resi income is for surely better than sm income even without longevity.
    I thought bonuses were added and then multiplied and sms don't take power?
  • any building takes power
  • some things are additive, some things arent, I already did the adding to the things that require it
  • Sms take no power idiot.

Residences do though because the civilians need cooking appliances and warmth.

All Sms is the best just shut up flayzer
  • I always regret choosing terra form.
  • I thought you knew how great these incomes are, yet can only grasp at straws because you are basing 2 incomes which are different,

185 with power included vs 182 without power included

what you mean to say is

208.25 / 1.75 = 119
    119/120 = 0.9917
    0.9917 * 183.3 = 181.7725

you arent taking into account longevity which you surmised as the entire round, so you aren't being efficient in knowing correct values
    if we took longevity into account, the income would be 202 ish compared to 185
    which is vastly greater than your 181.7725
    lets also state why you are still talking when I told pie not to listen to you, because in the end, you really know nothing
  • Population: 13,162 Land: 250 Networth: 50,190 Money: 3,559,321 Power: 20,000

Population: 5,400 Land: 250 Networth: 40,284 Money: 4,138,054 Power: 20,000

This is the difference between 115 sms on a terra vs 115 resis 70 out of noob

Flazer you lost to my practice kd after farming a hilarious amount of land out of noob, I dont know how you can take yourself seriously

practice KD, that was your biggest and best ever kd you have ever made and it was absolute terrible, not to mention Flaz rolled you out. GTFO scrub you are pure trash.
  • Population: 13,162 Land: 250 Networth: 50,190 Money: 3,559,321 Power: 20,000

Population: 5,400 Land: 250 Networth: 40,284 Money: 4,138,054 Power: 20,000

This is the difference between 115 sms on a terra vs 115 resis 70 out of noob

Flazer you lost to my practice kd after farming a hilarious amount of land out of noob, I dont know how you can take yourself seriously

practice KD, that was your biggest and best ever kd you have ever made and it was absolute terrible, not to mention Flaz rolled you out. GTFO scrub you are pure trash.
    Lol lynog youre goofy
    your trolling is as bad as your building buddy
  • must be nice when you made 195 resi all at start when it takes awhile to fill

you sure are efficient mr darius
  • EFFICIENT MODE ON
  • differential?

lol
  • you really are clueless darius
  • howd yours finish darius?
  • Mother Fuckers! Stop E-Peening my thread! We have had this arguement before and the best strat is a combination of the two. It will give you a higher income than sms based and offer stability if you gets arsoned. I took a piss earlier and while I admire my cock in all its averageness... I dont want to see any fucking more! Stop it. Now.
  • Eye Eye captain