Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proven fact: SK talent has dropped to new lows

edited March 2014 in General
Archived scores for Round_61-s1: Strongest Kingdoms in the Universe.

68 Rohan Castle (1:17)3,981,084

For the first time in 11ish years, I have archived s1. And as moogle can protest, I was inactive for literally 90% of it.

Skfail

Comments

• 3 rounds ago that score would have archived like 16th. lol.
  • lol its true, i was shocked the tops stayed the same. Lynog cheated its why I didnt pass him for spot 2. And Jess always is a douche. She doesnt cheat ever, but shes a douche. I cried to her my feelings about getting rank 1
  • damn, I think I rage quit that round :(
  • This is a thinly veiled bragging thread isnt it :)
  • I didn't think it was veiled at all. Also, shame on you Rohan, I've had KDs KTed that are bigger than that, and everyone knows Dole sucks at KD building.
  • Obviously SK skills have dropped...i was top 5 on S2 and even disbanded and suicider the last 4 hours on S1 i still was top 100 lol

(S2) 4 Gogeta (1:2) 23,562,538 (S1)-94 Gogeta (1:5) 2,648,731
  • Moogle can *attest I think is what you meant. Just because the player base sucks, doesnt mean our vocab has to.
  • Shut cho mouth! You don't know me monkey!
  • i can do worse, prepare.
  • Prepared...
    This is a thinly veiled bragging thread isnt it :)
    Yes... yes it is :D don't judge me!!
  • Hell, u know SK has fallen when even I have archived on S1 recently lol
  • Lol, don't down yourself tetra! Wear that shit with pride rofl
  • I disagree, i archived higher ranked KDs in v1.0 SK than i have got in the last 3 years
  • I disagree, i archived higher ranked KDs in v1.0 SK than i have got in the last 3 years
    If you consider the kds you give away, does it still hold true?
  • 1.0 lasted 6 months at a time as opposed to two months now.
  • Wait, wat? No they didn't.
  • I think that was a round Bcart forgot to stop the round and ended up going awhile longer than 2 months, but it wasn't 6 months.
  • I think 3 months was the longest round.