Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoM

Comments

• Who's Tyrone lol
  • I bet its darius
  • Wether u died early or not Ty results woulda been the same. No alliance alone could handle GoM and that is truth everyone in leadership I talked to felt the same way.
    Yea we tried to stop you guys early on as we aren't retarded and knew exactly what was happening but we couldn't manage it because of all the dumbasses that refused to fight.

Not really our fault for calling a square a square and not getting backup.
  • Darius is trying his hardest to think of anything to quell his boredom until we ram our sausage into his mouth again
  • Wether u died early or not Ty results woulda been the same. No alliance alone could handle GoM and that is truth everyone in leadership I talked to felt the same way.
    Yea we tried to stop you guys early on as we aren't retarded and knew exactly what was happening but we couldn't manage it because of all the dumbasses that refused to fight.

Not really our fault for calling a square a square and not getting backup.
    Wasnt dumbasses refusing to fight lol, he simply recruited everyone to his side that would normally be willing to fight against him

Not really a hard concept, but as I said its pointless to even do that, and the 'political skills' in this game dont matter after 15 years with 100 people left playing lol
    That too. I already wrote a thread about it.
  • Darius is trying his hardest to think of anything to quell his boredom until we ram our sausage into his mouth again

Ty don't join Darius haha I like you ;)
  • Hey nimrod can you post anything in a thread that does involved insulting someone? Just never seen you post one that wasn't.
  • perhaps if the old school players werent such faggots there wouldnt be any need to

yet to see a convincing argument why cobras isnt a better AL than moogle

meanwhile this thread has continued with its circlejerk of people that were playing 5 years ago! (holy fuck do you want us that havent played as long to suck your cock?)

fucking self-entitled cunts the lot of you
  • Nimrod, what did I do to you? :\
  • Zeal I remember vals strong dw I cant remember the name either I think it was 2 rounds ago
  • edited March 2014
    cobras is the better AL

still yet to see you show me any round where moogle ALed that can compare to the stunner round

you fucking cant
    What the fuck did stunners do??? GoM n Moogle broke the 5 sector alliance NW record! Sry not saying Cobras didn't do well but we ran MORE PKs, killed equal if not more nw n kds (don't have stunner stats) and finished on top!!! There's your fucking facts you fucking limp dick pussy

• Stunners had better opposition. Fact.
  • 5 sector alliance NW record? LOL
    Stunners had better opposition. Fact.
  • I'm not agreeing with Neg FYI. Just saying, what I was around for th is round was so pathetic. There was no cohesion at all, it's like they wanted to get Bum raped
  • Haha so we were more organized! !! Fact is you can't say shit b.c GoM did what stunners couldn't
  • Meh, the round was stacked. Pretty much all there is to it. Anyone who doesn't see it is blind.
  • dont cry because im better than you darius
  • i dont put effort for trash who cant even hope to give a good response whenever i do put effort into a post, so why should i try anymore for someone who doesnt actually care

all you do is go: hahahaha tl dr, or wow what a waste of shit dont really care etc etc

so fuck you and go burn in a fire useless persian trash
  • We are all boring we are on sk firums 1128 my time atleast we as a group areboring
  • Fuck off damdred it's mid day here lol
  • Lol well you aren't boring but us NA posters boring as fuck
  • Stunner round was 100x better.

• Thats the difference between him and a real leader. Jones is a real leader, he says nothing and people gravitate to him.

Woah hahahahh

Have you seen Jones lead mate. Hes fucking terrible :)) the man cant even lead his own sector.

• Thats the difference between him and a real leader. Jones is a real leader, he says nothing and people gravitate to him.

Woah hahahahh

Have you seen Jones lead mate. Hes fucking terrible :)) the man cant even lead his own sector.
    QFT
  • I can't believe meadows has people backing her. Not calling her a shit player, but the use of multis to aid herself should take all credit away from her period. In my eyes she didn't win, and this is why I have a problem with jones, lynogs group because there is cheating going on there and in your circle you all know it and allow it. just to troll I guess, but it ruins anything this game has left. It's really sad and pathetic. Moogle did well to AL, but failed hard regarding this.
    If ur that pissed just cheat urself and dont give a fuck
  • just because im better than you you dont need to cry so much

Woah hahahahh

HAHAHAHA was waiting for this. Thought it would be lynog actually.

But yeah I'm the worst leader you can possibly imagine. It's why I like g2 so much, do what I want when i want. There is no democracy in my sectors, also probably no solars/nanos too right dan

• no mobi either
  • Jones if your kd isn't named alpha scouser this round, you are missing a golden opportunity.
  • Yo lynog you here that mate, alpha scouser this way