Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@Bcartfall F&W attack times are too high :(

edited March 2014 in General
Please make F&W playable again.

Thanks! :)

@Bcartfall

Edit: Attack times are too high for the Advantage/Disadvantage ratio.

Comments

• Yep, give it more 15% pop bonus and add 10% return disvantage to balance it
  • Couldn't agree more
  • This thread will only increase the attack times.
  • This thread will only increase the attack times.

• next thing you know F&W will be 50% attack times
  • God you guys need to l2p fw its still thebest score planet out there
  • I can play it just fine, its what I'm the best at. But the attack times weren't this high the last time I played it :(
  • Round bonus¥
  • yea my top 2 best scores were with F&W but the RT's are too high even without the round bonus
  • You guys aren't doibg it right if you have to attack more than once a day just saying
  • Hi Bryan

While you're at it can you please rename Desert Wasteland to Cobras Caveland in recognition of one of the greatest ALs to play this game.

Thanks.
  • You guys aren't doibg it right if you have to attack more than once a day just saying
    I don't want to have to only attack once a day, we didn't used to have too.
    I don't want to have to only attack once a day, we didn't used to have too.
    FW is an income planet you don't need fast attack times to be a force, if you are built soundly you can hit anyone safely or max explore until tfs safely. FW is a force but its not an attackers planet its a turtle planet until tfs then its a attack once a day maybe twice on good cords.
  • Damdred, I know how to play f&w mate, I'm saying that back in the day with max research yiu were able to hit twice in a day guarenteed reguardless of coords. Since the attack increase dramatically went u p, it is near impossible. He should lower it to get bareky sneak in that second hit within 24 hours. Its already lost potential as a planet type since the rounds are not 4-6 months long anymore. F&w is a long haul pt, not a two month blitz.
  • Your doing it wrong then fw overall end up higher nw and land than any pt if played right. fw isnt op like terra or dw but can and should beat both in the right hands easily. last time i played fw icould get 2 attacks every day just had to get up at a resonzble time for wl returns or 2wl kingdoms every 12 hours or do