Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN: Russia

Comments

• But the ukraine girls are so hot!
    Russia wants her superpowers

http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/02/human-barbie-valeria-lukyanova-going-to-live-on-air-and-light-only-4373394/

"With a waist as small as 50cm, the Ukrainian model and singer says she is becoming an advocate of Breatharianism – an unusual movement which has come under fire for the starvation deaths of people who allegedly adopted it.

Ms Lukyanova’s resemblance to the plastic doll catapulted her to worldwide fame – and she hopes that her physical appearance will help her spread her ‘spiritual ideas.’

Believing that she from outer space and can speak with aliens through light, Ms Lukyanova also believes that she has the ability to time travel."

• We shall see how she feels ten years from now after a few kids and sagging breasts.
  • Any fame based on appearance has an expiry date. It is known
  • If I were the president of the United States I'd surround Cuba with warships right now, and tell him to back the @#$% up. It's an equivalent trade if Putin wants to play Hungry Hippo on strategic positions, and both sides have clearly burnt the rule book. If Putin didn't do what I said I'd have Cuba flying my flag in the morning and sailing the rest of my fleet towards Venezuela.
    That's actually not a bad idea. Russia even has warships in Cuban harbors.

• If Obama was a war mongerer then perhaps. But how many US troops are still in Afghanistan? If the US moves in on Cuba, what's to stop Russia making moves to cut them off?
  • USA if i know anything love war, and that might not be the correct word but they have been in one or another ever since WW2. USA might be trying to get out of wars right now but obama can only avoid them for so long. Eventually putin will poke the bear too many times and the USA will have a forced hand to do something. Im not saying WW3 or anything, but they will have to flex their muscle. Its like the little brother poking the big brother, eventually something will happen.
  • It occurs to me that I havn't read anything yet on what China says about this. Could be a gamechanger
  • edited March 2014
    China is siding with Russia. Also we have been funding these opposition groups all over the place. We are the ones poking the bear.
  • edited March 2014
    Put me in the game Obama we could be smokin cigars in Cuba with Jayz their new acting president. I'd be on TV right now saying I was possessed by Teddy Roosevelt... I just enlisted the Seahawks and Lebron James... and we are coming for your ass. My only hesitation is how many fuckimg pockets we need on our Brooksbrothers.
  • I'm quite glad that geopolitics is so boring with all the killing potential that's available these days :P
  • I,d rather have real blowy wars than not notice underground economic wars slowly ruining countries...
  • Wars haven't changed at all over the course of history just the toys we use to fight them.

Espionage, land grabs and daring other countries to try to take them back, other countries shaking fingers and saying stop or else. Its all the same just with bigger bullets the bodies will pile up either way.

I say to you Darius that your idea of war becoming nothing but a economic and science race is wrong because it has always encompassed that. The first step in any war is to try to win it before its fought, so try to ruin the other countries economy by causing destability in trading (this is an old idea), by causing their currency to inflate (again an old idea) and to try to be technologically at a higher stage of development (this is also an old adage english developing long bow to puncture heavy armor before anyone comes to mind or the french and their chain cannon balls).

Russia is basically just taking back what it sees as its property Ukraine has always wanted independence from Russia but Russia has always seen it as a part of itself, while its true that some people in Ukraine will be like Russias cool the majority are Ukraine for life. Russia is still somewhat unstable in its current state as its coming off from a low point in its history but is quickly coming back to the forefront. While this is a good sign for the country it is still on a bit of unsound footing and a good push in either direction could send it crumbling while doing nothing could see it rise back to the prominence its seen after ww2 up to the early 90s.

While i'm not saying that anyone should try to ruin Russia, I still believe the real threat lies in the middle east as Russia is still somewhat ruled by logic and wanting to gain and amass weath and not just destroy anyone not them (for the most part besides homosexuals). Danks idea of actually blockading Cuba or taking it over would most likely cause public outcry but more than likely not start a war just another move on the chess board. It isn't a horrible idea but the relations between Cuba and the US are not as icy as they were during the missile crisis for instance.

Rambling is over.
  • Put me in the game Obama we could be smokin cigars in Cuba with Jayz their new acting president. I'd be on TV right now saying I was possessed by Teddy Roosevelt... I just enlisted the Seahawks and Lebron James... and we are coming for your ass. My only hesitation is how many fuckimg pockets we need on our Brooksbrothers.
    dude, whatever you're on give me some of that.

• Put me in the game Obama we could be smokin cigars in Cuba with Jayz their new acting president. I'd be on TV right now saying I was possessed by Teddy Roosevelt... I just enlisted the Seahawks and Lebron James... and we are coming for your ass. My only hesitation is how many fuckimg pockets we need on our Brooksbrothers.
    dude, whatever you're on give me some of that.

• edited March 2014
    Well, the West didn't give a shit about what the Russians had to say over Syria, so no reason why Russia should care about what the West has to say over Ukraine.

Western governments are a joke anyway and always trying to stir shit up instead of finding ways to ensure that we all live in peace.
  • edited March 2014
    So, the main problem seems to be at what is set as of national interest
  • All I see are Western governments crying over Russia making a strategic move to protect their interests in a country that was a part of the Soviet Union not too long ago. The West is propping up this situation for their own bullshit political reasons when it doesn't really have anything to do with them.

On the other hand, if the diatribe expelled by Obama about protecting Ukraine was genuinely said for Humanitarian reasons, that would be something else but we know he and the other Western leaders don't care much about the people of Ukraine.
  • Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

A LIL BIT COUNTERPRODUCTIVE, INNIT?

lol
  • Wars haven't changed at all over the course of history just the toys we use to fight them.

Espionage, land grabs and daring other countries to try to take them back, other countries shaking fingers and saying stop or else. Its all the same just with bigger bullets the bodies will pile up either way.

I say to you Darius that your idea of war becoming nothing but a economic and science race is wrong because it has always encompassed that. The first step in any war is to try to win it before its fought, so try to ruin the other countries economy by causing destability in trading (this is an old idea), by causing their currency to inflate (again an old idea) and to try to be technologically at a higher stage of development (this is also an old adage english developing long bow to puncture heavy armor before anyone comes to mind or the french and their chain cannon balls).

Russia is basically just taking back what it sees as its property Ukraine has always wanted independence from Russia but Russia has always seen it as a part of itself, while its true that some people in Ukraine will be like Russias cool the majority are Ukraine for life. Russia is still somewhat unstable in its current state as its coming off from a low point in its history but is quickly coming back to the forefront. While this is a good sign for the country it is still on a bit of unsound footing and a good push in either direction could send it crumbling while doing nothing could see it rise back to the prominence its seen after ww2 up to the early 90s.

While i'm not saying that anyone should try to ruin Russia, I still believe the real threat lies in the middle east as Russia is still somewhat ruled by logic and wanting to gain and amass weath and not just destroy anyone not them (for the most part besides homosexuals). Danks idea of actually blockading Cuba or taking it over would most likely cause public outcry but more than likely not start a war just another move on the chess board. It isn't a horrible idea but the relations between Cuba and the US are not as icy as they were during the missile crisis for instance.

Rambling is over.
    Reading that post was like marathoning Lord of the Rings trilogy in a single day. So many run on sentences.

I'm going to lean heavily towards Darius' side on this though. We won't see a war like WWI or WWII again since the advent of nuclear weapons. Russia vs. The USA/EU will only ever boil down to a economic/scientific race, as neither side wants to get the other's mushroom tip in their ass.
  • Still dont understand why nazis still didnt make a genetic poison to kill all of unpure blood...

I mean, in Sanctuary there was a virus that only affected abnormals...

There,s also vampire blood...
  • edited March 2014
    Put me in the game Obama we could be smokin cigars in Cuba with Jayz their new acting president. I'd be on TV right now saying I was possessed by Teddy Roosevelt... I just enlisted the Seahawks and Lebron James... and we are coming for your ass. My only hesitation is how many fuckimg pockets we need on our Brooksbrothers.
    Dank do YOU even know what the fuck are you talking about sometimes?

I think it is safe to say that I know a shitload more about history than you which is why you don't have a clue what I am talking about. Theodore Roosevelt was a very interesting character but it is fine that you don't know about it. What is entertaining to me is that your dumb ass thinks I am wrong all of the time when you are just clueless. I'd have posted a link to explain it to you but you don't have the attention span for it. Few here do everything is tldr.Keep on believing you are the smart one kid, it's cute. You will figure it out in a few years like everything else I tell you.
  • You guys know why Russia invaded Ukraine right? For the beautiful women. See Russian women want Western men..They said so in TV reports at Sochi. They said Russian Men Drink too much and smoke too many cigarettes. So Russia invaded Ukraine for their women since Russia is about 30yrs from pop killing itself. Good tactical move...I Bet Meadows had a straw this this.
  • Still dont understand why nazis still didnt make a genetic poison to kill all of unpure blood...

I mean, in Sanctuary there was a virus that only affected abnormals...

There,s also vampire blood...
    You have me seriously wondering if you're retarded.
    Dank do YOU even know what the fuck are you talking about sometimes?

I think it is safe to say that I know a shitload more about history than you which is why you don't have a clue what I am talking about. Theodore Roosevelt was a very interesting character but it is fine that you don't know about it. What is entertaining to me is that your dumb ass thinks I am wrong all of the time when you are just clueless. I'd have posted a link to explain it to you but you don't have the attention span for it. Few here do everything is tldr.Keep on believing you are the smart one kid, it's cute. You will figure it out in a few years like everything else I tell you.
    Do you think I'm unaware of teddy and the rough riders involvement in cuba? You're wrong if so. I get the reference you're making, but the shit about Jayz, Lebron, and the Seahawks is some illuminati sounding shit which is just goofy as hell lol
    You can google, cograts Darius. Come on man, come up with a better trashtalk for Dank then rehash.
  • "Intellectual disability (ID), once called mental retardation, is characterized by below-average intelligence or mental ability and a lack of skills necessary for day-to-day living. People with intellectual disabilities can and do learn new skills, but they learn them more slowly. There are varying degrees of intellectual disability, from mild to profound."
  • Theodore Roosevelt is my favorite president.
  • Theodore Roosevelt is my favorite president.
    Yeah he actively fucked shit up
    A true Republican.

• 67 comments until darius started waving his dick again...
  • edited March 2014
    If he had googled a little harder he'd notice Mr. Roosevelt enlisted people like that for his little excursion. It was insanely comical what this guy did. When you're dealing with Russians, especially Putin, you need some crazy on tap.

If you wanted to talk Illuminati I guess I'd argue Jayz creates rap which leads to hostile people with bad intentions and that helps fill our prisons. So yeah to an extent he knowingly does this and is fine with it so I guess that is a conspiracy. Due to this he'd make a fine leader for Cuba.
  • edited March 2014
    I love how you act like you know anything about the Rough Riders. Also, Jayz wouldn't blow up my phone if he had any problems holding onto the presidency. He would know how to solve those little issues on his own. :)