Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Merry Christmas

edited December 2011 in General
HEHE gotta sneak the first Xmas related thread :) muwahahahaha.

So what you all upto festive periods, last minute sales? Snow storms? Trapped in your own homes to spend time with REAL PEOPLE rather than make believe friends in cyberspace within a community called StarKingdoms? Force fed day old turkey made by your great grandmother using her old 'Sicilian' recipes which involves marinading the turkey in the blood of La Familia?

Comments

• Well I just had Christmas dinner last night with my group of friends. We had a few ducks, a large brisket, mulled wine, eggnog, couscous, etc etc etc.

It was a blast :) Now everyone seems to be dispersing for hometowns.
  • Damn I always want to try eggnog, not popular at all in the UK...man I wish I could be in the states, then I could plump myself up like you all and call myself an American :)

(To any right wings southerners reading this post, I did not mean any disrespect. You are lovely people, it was a humourous post, please do not burn me or tag KKK on my front lawn. xxx Lews)
  • edited December 2011
    I made the eggnog for last night. It's rather simple. Milk, Eggs, Heavy Whipping cream and nutmeg. (I also added a 750ml bottle of brandy but burboun is good too)

Brace for heart failure. Mmm raw eggs.
  • My staff party is Thursday, which is a stupid time for a staff party.

I guess me and my boss have the day off on Friday so screw everyone else :)
  • Also, I'm a big 'ol fatty.
  • Also, I'm a big 'ol fatty.
    Yeah, just like Psyduck, you're more confused about whether to stand up to get the remote or phone your gf to drive over and pick it up for you.

Oh the worry!

*Hands on face in confusion*
  • You do psychedelic drugs on a fairly regular basis don't you?
  • You do psychedelic drugs on a fairly regular basis don't you?
    If water was a drug, then yes. I love me some H2O!

• I love some H20too but it's poisonous.
  • I love some H20too but it's poisonous.
    In moderation my friend. All in moderation. And do not ever drink and drive...unless you know where the closest service station is, otherwise you'd better have some Ace Combat aiming skills trying to shoot piss into a bottle.
  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_peroxide
    Haha I used that shit in high school. And some carcinogens. Another reason I didnt want to do chemistry at University. I aint paying them fees so I could poison myself through inhalation and contact. Let some rich international student with a crap grasp of English do that.
  • I use it to clean my bathtub and my white shirts.
  • Maybe you should use it to clean your shorts of those spermy stains from when you got overexcited at that chick sitting next to you in class. That repulsive scent is starting to point fingers.

:)
  • I haven't been to a class in a couple years baws, try again ;)
    Even more reason to wash them shorts :) Its probably all crusted now...
    Good point, but the washer is all the way across the room and I'm an american...
    Good point, but the washer is all the way across the room and I'm an american...
    Exactly, pick up the phone and get someone else to do the work for you. That's the American dream :)

Eventually you'll end up like the fat guys in Wall-E, having robotic servants :)
  • edited December 2011
    Getting closer. Santa better get me a good present. I been good this year :)
  • really dont want to open that megathread....its laggy.
  • And its Christmas already (for Asians and Aussies, and those guys in baby Jesus land).

Merry Christmas Peeps!!!

:P :P :P
  • Happy holidays.
  • I forgot how much I hate the holidays. Go to the store for a gallon of milk, drive around for 5 minutes looking for a parking spot, shuffle though crowd of people, sold out of milk, fml, go to the next store, repeat everything, yay these guys have milk, shortest check-out lane is backed up into the aisles, 15 minute wait in line, go outside and salvation army santa rings his fucking bell right in my ear, fight traffic all the way home, finally get to eat a bowl of fruity pebbles.
  • Feliz Navidad
  • Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.
  • Merry Christmas to all and to all a good nap because you ate too much.
  • And a Happy New year.