Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online dating

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Never... Ever... Now your ladies ass..

But dat ass though.
  • lol, she has a very nice ass
  • But my penis...
  • Not as nice as that ass. And she knows it.
  • Ghosted, thank you for taking part of this example to show Darius how men talk to one another.

Darius, I would not suggest having a conversation this personal in nature on your first go around. You should first be certain that the other participant is a willing party. Please note that as the penis was mentioned in this conversation at no time did either male party mention any detail of their phallic member.
  • I hope nimrod can get something useful out of this thread..
  • Nimrod, online dating works and meeting a girl in a bar works. Find whatever you are most comfortable with and good luck.

Try and find some common interests and make her laugh. Most importantly though, just be yourself. Some girls will like you, some will dislike you but one person will love you...that's all that matters.
  • Nimrod, online dating works and meeting a girl in a bar works. Find whatever you are most comfortable with and good luck.

Try and find some common interests and make her laugh. Most importantly though, just be yourself. Some girls will like you, some will dislike you but one person will love you...that's all that matters.
    Best Advice so far
  • B$, my strategy is sound....
  • Tinder is next level.
    This is 100% serious, unless you have an ugly mug... Then better stock to Craigslist
  • On a related note, if you sub Tinder in for Timber in that song by kesha, it actually fits 99% of the time. Kind of hilarious.

• Also, install "the next bang" on your facebook...
  • I thought I said some stupid shit on these forums with I was younger, but this Darius guy takes the cake. No matter what topic comes up he puts in an immense effort to try and convince the twenty or so people left on here that he is the best that has ever done it.

Personally i'm embarrassed for you. Frankly you sound like a grade A Faggot.

On the other hand im curious as to what the Rich, Bodybuilding, Math Genius, Pro gaming, Big Dick, Sex God known as Darius looks like. Do us all a favor here on the sk forums and bless us with a photo. It shouldn't be too much of an inconvenience seeing as you always have an abundance of free time to kill. I will be expecting nothing short of God on earth.
  • Hey Rob,

Nice to see you again.
  • Tinder is next level.
    Love playing the Tinder game
  • edited February 2014
    Try this pick up line, works every time: Excuse me, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

it never fails haha

ahahahahahahaha nice pick up line
    it goes straight on my list
  • Who knew asking darius for a picture makes him shut up? Hahaha winner
  • Dont be scared princess
  • Hahahahha darius is scared bro

Defo weighs 130lb soaking wet
  • I was looking at tinder but you can't deny it's aimed at meeting for fucks. If I wanted that I could login to root buddies again and go at it.

On okcupid I can at least see a bit about the person and make decisions. No drug takers, no closet lesbians, no crusted. I have some control over these things and it's great.

Darius is right in that we should be looking at it asa another avenue to meet people and not aa replacement.
  • Yeah, that's all tinder is really good for but can still be good fun.

There is always speed dating if you don't mind the stigma attached to it and plenty of places will do singles nights. If you can afford it, singles cruises on a decent liners are brilliant if you want to spend a lot of time just talking to people
  • The thing with online dating is to try and have a unique opening message which is what I meant by pick up line. Make them laugh a little.

My workplace is full of a lot of older people with families. There is no opportunity to meet someone through work. I am going to check out a few social clubs nearby.

I am a very logical person. You would me shocked at how much I analyse. Always striving for perfection.
  • Sex is a solid segway. Neg you asked about dating online, my answer is the best option. If you want a real relationship I'm guessing you're trolling.

Tinder4lyfe. I use it for lolz, but my buddies use it successfully.
  • If you can afford it, singles cruises on a decent liners are brilliant if you want to spend a lot of time just talking to people
    I was told about these a few years ago but never really looked into them. My preference was to explore somewhere by foot if wanting to travel instead of going on a glorified hotel on the water.
  • The thing with online dating is to try and have a unique opening message which is what I meant by pick up line. Make them laugh a little.

My workplace is full of a lot of older people with families. There is no opportunity to meet someone through work. I am going to check out a few social clubs nearby.

I am a very logical person. You would me shocked at how much I analyse. Always striving for perfection.
    I'm a psychologist so that's something we have in common. And with online dating, it's probably more about honest language so that a girl things that what she sees is in fact a real representation of you as a person. I could be wrong though
  • And a cruise is extravagant but doesn't have to be. It's just the fact that there are lotsof different activities, massive amounts of single people and you are guaranteed to at least talk to people over a table shared at dinner. Just eliminates a lot of the bigger issues

I'm a psychologist so that's something we have in common. And with online dating, it's probably more about honest language so that a girl things that what she sees is in fact a real representation of you as a person. I could be wrong though
    Do your best to be online the way you think you would be in person. Go on a trial/error until you find someone with reciprocital suitability, then when you finally meet, she'll know your "way" and it wont pose as a problem...
  • And a cruise is extravagant but doesn't have to be. It's just the fact that there are lotsof different activities, massive amounts of single people and you are guaranteed to at least talk to people over a table shared at dinner. Just eliminates a lot of the bigger issues
    And you can jump to your death after endless rejections...
    And you can jump to your death after endless rejections...
    Urgh again with your emo-ness and people dying based on being rejected by another person.