Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BruteSquad] vs [Shagadelic] (AKA GYPSY GENOCIDE)

Comments

• Snowqueen - snowy panda mac from a century ago :-P?
  • nope
    Snowqueen - snowy panda mac from a century ago :-P?
    nope :O
  • nope
    Snowqueen - snowy panda mac from a century ago :-P?
    nope :O
    not the aussie chick? imposter!
  • never heard of her lol
  • TeX was there that round. He was Round58, but whoever was the multi overlord was, they wanted to kill darius. I had a message to that effect from one of the multis.
    oh my.... I was multiraped cuz someone thought I'm PrincessDarius?
    No, they got me first and I made no effort to hide that fact, any subsequent multi rapings were because whoever did it is an asshole
  • Snowqueen if i remember right is the chick who was friends with Elden
  • im well aware, i just find it cute how on different levels

This is a dominance game, there is no such thing as a fair fight nor is there a point or rule making a fair fight a requirement.
    Highlighted important part that lots of people don't seem to understand.
    See I get this, however i dont understand it on the level of a gamer that I am. See i can understand its a dominance game, however in any multi player game, where is the fun without the competition. If you work to remove all competition as was clearly stated by mr moogle, what is the point of playing the game? It would seem quite boring to my eyes. But hey i guess some people are into that.
  • Digital all you do is cry, put as much effort into trying to stop these things happening and you may get somewhere.
  • Wow snow u made it to Pfs lol. Welcome to the qq of sk. Yea that is the point of the game digital remove threats thru war outside ur alliance. Cry all u want about how u think I did something wrong this rd but I'd say the rd is going about perfect.
  • Where do you even see a complaint in that post? Nor did i say you did anything wrong. I am so confused how you just make shit up when you read a post. Try reading it without your hate goggles on or something.
  • edited February 2014
    im well aware, i just find it cute how on different levels

This is a dominance game, there is no such thing as a fair fight nor is there a point or rule making a fair fight a requirement.
    Highlighted important part that lots of people don't seem to understand.
    See I get this, however i dont understand it on the level of a gamer that I am. See i can understand its a dominance game, however in any multi player game, where is the fun without the competition. If you work to remove all competition as was clearly stated by mr moogle, what is the point of playing the game? It would seem quite boring to my eyes. But hey i guess some people are into that.
    Hard work and talent will get you so far in a game like this.

If you're talented, you dont need to put in as much work to be successful. I've really done very little this round as far as effort goes, but I have a reasonable amount of natural talent for a game like this, so I'll still be very successful without needing more than my inherent instincts as far as timing on building military, my building and land utilization, or finding decent rob targets by just eyeballing the uni with some consistency.

The other aspect being putting effort into the game; spreadsheeting robs, insane activity (my main source of easy success this round), political manipulation, or just general networking for protection and information sharing will put you ahead of most others as well, but there is a limitation to how many actions you can take per day in a game like this, so hard work is useless without a raw understanding of what to do or how to plan ahead.

The hyperextension of hard work is cheating, which allows a talentless player to keep up with someone who is talented because of additional handicaps, such as extra land, more information on universal military, better, easy, and consistent robs through bank farms etc, but its usually not sustainable because a player resorting to this will usually get caught or make mistakes someone good would not make.

If you are talented and you work hard at a goal, you deserve the results. In Jones's case it is his present top KD and his many past ones, in moogles its his vast friend network and top alliance. If there is no dominant faction, then nobody will bother working harder or becoming more talented to compete. Its not about eliminating competition, its about forcibly increasing the talent and hard work needed to remain competitive, or simply having the pride of being unmatched in some aspect when everyone starts from the same place.

Moogle is just a name on a forum, and everyone in game starts at 250 land.

• jesus you guys write a lot
  • no tldr: " " Darius? :(
  • An old player who doesn't know how to spend money but knows how to post soks. Seems legit
    Posting soks on a phone is literally the hardest thing on earth too :))
  • no tldr: " " Darius? :(
  • Darius has started making some sense since he stopped trolling haha.

A UA of 18 players sounds fun. Might be worth playing next round with a few of the boys to start taking names again :)
  • An old player who doesn't know how to spend money but knows how to post soks. Seems legit
    Posting soks on a phone is literally the hardest thing on earth too :))
    lol. this.

A UA of 18 players sounds fun. Might be worth playing next round with a few of the boys to start taking names again :)
    Make a DW and show the uni how much fun we can have :)
    Really slow day at work, I finally got something to do after 3 hours lol.

TL;DR

If someone works hard you must work as hard or harder to work as hard as them or you are not working as hard as them
  • But what if you work as hard as they work when they are trying to work as hard as your working to work as hard as them? :o
  • Then pull out the Bagpipes, Mother Fucker!!

dont die out of noobie mode
  • Bottom line guys Illy wins...stop spending 2 hrs writing insults.
  • i wonder if i can quad tap illy
  • i wonder if i can quad tap illy
    i heard through the grapevine illy can probably hit you back with some of his major O
  • could be true...
  • WTF is TLDR... Tough Luck Didn't read???
  • edited February 2014
    too long; didn't read
  • Terrible Lobster; definitely ralphed