Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So Space Explorer.

Comments

• Haha no I just work nights. So like half the uni is asleep when I robbing them
  • I grew 361k in the last 24 hours. What now bitches.
  • Didnt think of that haha, spreadsheeting only for someone to spy on history you and rob would be stupid, I take it back.
  • Meh i just rob the banks everybody posted in this thread :-)
  • Hi Hansa!!!! [-X
  • edited February 2014
    On second thought, the obvious explanation is the "scripting" turtles. They are just bankfarming for a friend, same as people who popfarm for friends.
    I thought of that, but a week ago there was no chance of him breaking those turtles land probe defense unless he had amazing probe usage/luck, since I was struggling to keep my probes up with nearly 2x the PFs and rushing high probes/power/armor reasonably early.

I've found a ton of small KDs that match my pyramid farming theory, hell theres an entire group of people in 2:3 who said absolutely nothing the week they were in my alliance.
    And one of those kds are called Pyramid of Giza! Coincidence much?
    Then you got Protective Film whose a VI prober possibly probing for more banks.
  • show us your probe history now darius
    I'm a man of my word

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Hey leave my inactive kd alone!!!

• Oh god what did you do to my shrug emote what the fuck
  • its slanted now, you gotta shrug better
  • all i see is people asking how a "possible cheater" is keeping up with 2 master cheaters...Is this what SK is now? we ask how a possibly legit player is keeping up with 2 known cheaters? sad.
  • all i see is people asking how a "possible cheater" is keeping up with 2 master cheaters...Is this what SK is now? we ask how a possibly legit player is keeping up with 2 known cheaters? sad.
    I've never cheated, he was keeping up with me with half my income & apparently only a third of my relatively tiny robs, hence a reasonable suspicion of something shady happening.

It wasnt his high nw from offense, it was the fact that at one point he was making TFs and offense, exploring, and building at the same time with a consistency that lasted more than a week.

• edited February 2014
    King he was exploring making defence and offence faster then Jones lynog and Darius all with 1/2 there income. Only possible explanation was bank farming to make up for the lower income. The day this post was made he stopped exploring completely and his sector started to sabo me then they double tapped me once they got me powerless.
  • edited February 2014
    King he was exploring making defence and offence faster then Jones lynog and Darius.
    Proof? This is what some people claim, I've never seen any actual "Before & After" SOK to prove it.
  • The proof is in the post. Why would I make a post unless I noticed something strange? And then all the other top 5 come in and agree with me.
  • edited February 2014
    The proof is in the post.
    Not it's not.
    Why would I make a post unless I noticed something strange?
    Cuz of good ol' "You're better than me, hence you cheat".
    And then all the other top 5 come in and agree with me.
    See above.
  • edited February 2014
    One could equally wonder how Darius & Jones went ahead so easily managing to explore & build more defense than FW kds when they had less income than them, one could also keep claiming that Flazer farmed out of newbie mode, once again, mostly jealous people talk :).
  • Now I know why everyone just ignores your posts. Your annoying and never have any real input. And space isn't a better player then me. That's why he asked his UA to sabo me powerless cause I was gonna roll his sorry ass kd.
  • edited February 2014
    Now I know why everyone just ignores your posts. Your annoying and never have any real input. And space isn't a better player then me. That's why he asked his UA to sabo me powerless cause I was gonna roll his sorry ass kd.
    All I see is a baby crying without proof :).

You just MAD you got rolled,

You just MAD I ask for proof and you got none.
  • I'll explain this to you because bad players don't under stand his good players do well. Its super simple....PROBES

Any pt can do better then a turtle f&w if u know how to find good robs. That's how Jones and lynog and flazer do so well. Hell ask them I been finding banks all round and giving them them.
  • Well guess I'll just ignore u like all the players do. Keep sucking the cheaters dicks. Maybe someday they let u into there club and u can be a top kd. Causes u will never make it there on skill alone.
  • I'll explain this to you because bad players don't under stand his good players do well. Its super simple....PROBES

Any pt can do better then a turtle f&w if u know how to find good robs. That's how Jones and lynog and flazer do so well. Hell ask them I been finding banks all round and giving them them.
    Yo nigga you aint been feeding me any, i there was me thinking we homies :(
  • I know that very well and I know who they have been robing, you fail to see the point. As for Flazers supposed farming accusations, the kds he hit where posted in PFs as inactives.

I'm just saying that there will always be haters to accuse good players :).
  • I figured when I told flazer or Jones they would let u in Haha. Selfish bastards
  • edited February 2014
    Well guess I'll just ignore u like all the players do. Keep sucking the cheaters dicks. Maybe someday they let u into there club and u can be a top kd. Causes u will never make it there on skill alone.
    I got a top KD fruitcake, didn't need to suck dick to get it and I don't have b&tches like you sucking my dick and giving me banks to rob :).
    Hell ask them I been finding banks all round and giving them them.
    MMM you must love tha d1ck :)
  • You don't have a top kd. Full turtle pos doesn't count. You won't be top at the end you don't have the skill to compete that much is obvious.
  • I figured when I told flazer or Jones they would let u in Haha. Selfish bastards
    neither one of them would give me the steam off their shits! and lil old me has been your AL and gave you a good rd of sk! what have those bitches done for you?? i feel cheated on here. Your papers are going to be served Nemo
  • edited February 2014
    You don't have a top kd. Full turtle pos doesn't count. You won't be top at the end you don't have the skill to compete that much is obvious.
    Obvious to a noob accusing people without proof.

:-))

Admit you're just MAD you got rolled. You'll feel better after.
  • edited February 2014
    I just figured Jones and flazer needed some help this round to keep u with u

Fusor I never get mad about being hit..its part of the game ask anyone i care less about my kd then most anyone. Never finished a round always ktd on whatever pt I make causes I am always high probes and make offence to fight wars. I get mad when a UA goes after me cause they scare I gonna roll there tops.