Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So Space Explorer.

Comments

• Maybe he just has more training camps then the " top players"
    All I see is people accusing him of cheating with no proof whatsoever just because he's doing better than everyone, lol.
    Hes not doing better than everyone, hes actually way behind everyone else because his build is unsustainable and terrible for this round.

The issue is, someone dumb enough to make a build which is unsustainable and terrible for this round is somehow keeping up with people who arent dumb enough to do so, and are playing near perfectly.

I noticed this happening almost a week ago when he was somehow matching my exploration with me running 60% SMs, having more land, only building absolute minimum defense and scis, and getting 500-700k robs consistently while he was pumping even more defense & building TFs on top of that.

He's fallen off because realistic max robs arent as significant a portion of total income. 1 Mill/tick robs arent a big deal when people are ticking 4 mill income, but they were when the highest was 1.7 mill.
    Not doing better than anyone, yet ahead of everyone. Weird, hes dumb cause you cant figure him out. HMMM. I mean generally when you cant figure something out doesnt that make you dumb?
  • edited February 2014
    Digital when probably the best players in the game are all in here and dumbfounded by how this guy is keeping up with inferior income and only.possible way is to be bank fsrming. There isn't a better rob finder in this game then Jones and lynog that's a fact. Yet this guy is getting as much per rob as the 2 of them combined.

My only other though it possible RR?
  • pyramids are sooooooo 2500 BC. let's do cone farming.
    hue hue

• Oh not to mention, that's now me lynog and flazer who've all been arsoned/saboed now...

February 4, 12:09:49 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    February 4, 12:09:53 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 118 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    February 4, 12:09:55 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 112 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    February 4, 12:09:57 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 107 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    February 4, 12:09:58 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 101 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

Wana make it any more obvious bro
    All I see is people accusing him of cheating with no proof whatsoever just because he's doing better than everyone, lol.
    Hes not doing better than everyone, hes actually way behind everyone else because his build is unsustainable and terrible for this round.

The issue is, someone dumb enough to make a build which is unsustainable and terrible for this round is somehow keeping up with people who arent dumb enough to do so, and are playing near perfectly.

I noticed this happening almost a week ago when he was somehow matching my exploration with me running 60% SMs, having more land, only building absolute minimum defense and scis, and getting 500-700k robs consistently while he was pumping even more defense & building TFs on top of that.

He's fallen off because realistic max robs arent as significant a portion of total income. 1 Mill/tick robs arent a big deal when people are ticking 4 mill income, but they were when the highest was 1.7 mill.
    Not doing better than anyone, yet ahead of everyone. Weird, hes dumb cause you cant figure him out. HMMM. I mean generally when you cant figure something out doesnt that make you dumb?
    We have figured it out, its called bank farming. The math doesnt add up with just income, and his probes have always been too weak to keep up with heavy robbers like Lynog and Jones. Hes not ahead of anyone at all, hes just growing way too fast with his buildings spread to be playing fully legitimate.
  • So just have a war to kt him just like old times
  • Digital when probably the best players in the game are all in here and dumbfounded by how this guy is keeping up with inferior income and only.possible way is to be bank fsrming. There isn't a better rob finder in this game then Jones and lynog that's a fact. Yet this guy is getting as much per rob as the 2 of them combined.

My only other though it possible RR?
    No, I thought he might be RR a week ago until someone passed me his SoB. His buildings are hilarious, he had half my SMs and PFs at the time but was getting about 120% of my income.
  • post his sob and sok for all to see!
  • post his sob and sok for all to see!
  • On second thought, the obvious explanation is the "scripting" turtles. They are just bankfarming for a friend, same as people who popfarm for friends.
  • I Wil accept any "scripting" turtles next round. hit me up on aim. you can bank for me and its like both of us winning.
  • I Wil accept any "scripting" turtles next round. hit me up on aim. you can bank for me and its like both of us winning.
  • On second thought, the obvious explanation is the "scripting" turtles. They are just bankfarming for a friend, same as people who popfarm for friends.
    I thought of that, but a week ago there was no chance of him breaking those turtles land probe defense unless he had amazing probe usage/luck, since I was struggling to keep my probes up with nearly 2x the PFs and rushing high probes/power/armor reasonably early.

I've found a ton of small KDs that match my pyramid farming theory, hell theres an entire group of people in 2:3 who said absolutely nothing the week they were in my alliance.
  • Before i stopped playing, i was sokd by a probefarm then robbed by a guy in g2, backtoback. Fusor can attest to that
    I thought of that, but a week ago there was no chance of him breaking those turtles land probe defense unless he had amazing probe usage/luck, since I was struggling to keep my probes up with nearly 2x the PFs and rushing high probes/power/armor reasonably early.

I've found a ton of small KDs that match my pyramid farming theory, hell theres an entire group of people in 2:3 who said absolutely nothing the week they were in my alliance.
    Given that all those kds login at the same times all round, I'm pretty sure it's a premium of one person

That's the thing, he could be bank farming or he might be playing 100% legit. If he is playing legit, it's his own strategy and he can play the game as he likes. People become pop farms, probe farms and money farms for big guys all the time. Doesn't mean anyone's cheating at all.

With that said, if I still had a kingdom, I'd be shouting to KT the bastard just for some free land. :)
  • February 4, 12:46:08)
    Action: Spy on Buildings
    Losses: We lost a total of 434 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 97% accurate:

Building Status
    Name Amount Percent 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 1 22 23 24
    Planets 26,109 98% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Residence 2,090 8% 5 6 6 6 6 5 6 6 7 6 7 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Barracks 6,178 23% 37 37 37 36 36 37 36 39 38 38 24 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Nuclear Power Plant 0 0% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Fusion Power Plant 2,430 9% 6 6 6 6 5 6 6 7 6 6 7 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Training Camp 1,960 7% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Star Mine 9,927 37% 11 11 12 12 13 13 13 12 13 12 13 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Air Support Bay 1,392 5% 6 6 5 5 5 6 7 7 7 7 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Probe Factories 1,811 7% 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 7 7 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Given that all those kds login at the same times all round, I'm pretty sure it's a premium of one person
    Yep, theres a big probe farm thats visited me before, and every time I've been getting randomly probed for info recently its always the same people on, with the exception of some 250 landers and some really tiny kd in 2:10 that gives me a heart attack every 2 days or so
  • no offense to anyone but wtf kinda sob is that?
  • Ya so there's the sob. Hes able to keep up with Jones and lynog with 37% SMS and 7% pfs. That's 100% bank farming
  • Why he no training camp
  • why even keep tcs if you don't keep them at 10%....
  • edited February 2014
    Wtf is he doing? He doesn't have enough training camps.
  • The group in 2:3 is doing pyramid no doubt. If u catch them online sometimes u can get max Ron. Even at 160k probes if u probe the right one. The one who is being fed that round. And all the others will just be like a 400k rob.
  • why even keep tcs if you don't keep them at 10%....

Point proven.
  • Think im going to make a PF SoX thread so we can LOL at peoples sobs.
  • usually i wouldn't laugh at someones sob cause shit happens and you have to recover from shit and sometimes it throws you out of whack.

But from what i gather nobody has bothered him all round. and he almost has 27k land.....its just idk
  • Hahahaha what an awful kd. I'm convinced he's bank farming.
  • edited February 2014
    ^ Do it Zeal! Top 10 please. I have a lot of "lol"s to give out.