Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Iraq War Over

Comments

• Iraq could have been over eight years ago were it not so important for us to 'bring democracy'

War in Afganistan was necessary to neturalize dangerous organizations ruled by religous physcopaths.
    you mean the guys in the mountains who have huge beards? great reason to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

heroin and oil is the reason we are in afghan

nuke the cunts
  • Sorry I really shouldn't be arguing politics with a bunch of questionable figures in an online universe called star kingdoms. I really doubt I can go about an intelligent conversation with many of you.
    We are human beings and should not be categorized by our affiliation with a game that you play.
  • I don't think you can point the finger at Obama. I think 99% of all politicians are on the take and controlled to at least some extent by there financial backers. To many big industries that have insane money that can push any movement they want. They control media=control public. They control election money=control politicians who want election.
    For example my honda civic in the 80's got over 40 miles per gallon. Now honda brags when a car that is hybrid gets 35? We have HUGE deposits of oil in the us that make the middle east reserves look small and no one touches it?? Doesn't even get in the news?? I find it amusing when people point the finger at democrats or republicans. THERE IS LITTLE DIFFERENCE!!!! Money rules the world. Not people.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh no I'm not pointing the finger at him, but I am saying that he's special. He came out of nowhere and everything about him is just odd. Especially all of the attempts by his own staff through reverb, staged events, and photoshop to make him appear angelic.
  • Oh no I'm not pointing the finger at him, but I am saying that he's special. He came out of nowhere and everything about him is just odd. Especially all of the attempts by his own staff through reverb, staged events, and photoshop to make him appear angelic.
    What you think hes the antichrist?

• edited December 2011
    I think that people went through great lengths to achieve that effect. Throughout history people have used the bible and prophecies for their own purposes. When I attended university my history professor was from Germany and told us a lot of stories. When the dust cleared so many people were still convinced they were doing the right thing. He was the only teacher that ever really sparked my interest because he really went into details, and continuously warned us the stage was set for it to happen here.

• heroin and oil is the reason we are in afghan

Wow, here I am agreeing with Lynog again. FML

• heroin and oil is the reason we are in afghan

Wow, here I am agreeing with Lynog again. FML
    Wisdom.
  • Opinions are over rated.
  • I WAS BEING SO SRS, DID U EVEN WATCH :LOOSKE CHANGE? DAMNING EVIDENCE IS DAMNING!!!!!!1111!!!11!!!11onehundredandeleven!!!11
  • Sounds srs to me.
  • Old news:
    Good point :)

• Old news:
    Good point :)

From the same wiseman who told us fish and people can coexist peacefully. Now we laugh at him in the same way people laughed at Aristotle for suggesting the world was round. In the future, we look upon thee great Bush as the one who created an ever lasting bond between man and the creatures that roam Poseidon.

• Lol, what?
  • Lol, what?
    I started that sarcastically, then I kinda went bizarre, and ended with downright bullshit.

Its an ancient art called 'ForumKu', derived from the Japanese Haiku system.
  • Lol, what?
    I started that sarcastically, then I kinda went bizarre, and ended with downright bullshit.

Its an ancient art called 'ForumKu', derived from the Japanese Haiku system.
    If I look for a pattern in the syllables and there is none to be had, I'm going to kill you.
  • Bush was a decent president.

Haters gunna hate.
  • More people have to get involved in this politics stuff.

In the rest of the real world, when you spend a whole lot and accomplish very little they call that failure.
  • edited December 2011
    More people have to get involved in this politics stuff.

In the rest of the real world, when you spend a whole lot and accomplish very little they call that failure.
    Not just in politics, but in all walks of life. Your company invests and gets little returns, I'd not only say that was a failure, I'd also say you need to update your resume, as you will be looking for work. If you spent a whole lot on higher education getting degrees but then end up working at McDonalds as night shift supervisor, I'd call that failure.

If you spent trillions on military whilst your country's economy, healthcare and all socio-economic issues rots away, and yet the conflict continues, I'd call that failure.

Not just in politics, but in all walks of life. Your company invests and gets little returns, I'd not only say that was a failure, I'd also say you need to update your resume, as you will be looking for work. If you spent a whole lot on higher education getting degrees but then end up working at McDonalds as night shift supervisor, I'd call that failure.

If you spent trillions on military whilst your country's economy, healthcare and all socio-economic issues rots away, and yet the conflict continues, I'd call that failure.
    You should more heavily veil your insults on foreign countries Lews. Where is it you are from again?

You should more heavily veil your insults on foreign countries Lews. Where is it you are from again?
    Tibet. I'm a monk. I rely purely on intellectual wisdom to condone my economic stability.

• Sounds like you have a lot going for you.
  • Sounds like you have a lot going for you.
    Yup. Later on I will apply to become the Dalai Lama, and hope it gets accepted otherwise it will be a long trek over the Himalayas into Nepal with Dragunov's up my ass.
  • I wouldn't say it's over. This is more like a political agenda "time-out". We will eventually end up back over there, once enough fear-mongers persuade the people that leaving as it is will create a den of terrorists, or once this stupid Iran issue boils over and we need a foothold in the middle east to invade Iran for yet another "liberation".
  • I wouldn't say it's over. This is more like a political agenda "time-out". We will eventually end up back over there, once enough fear-mongers persuade the people that leaving as it is will create a den of terrorists, or once this stupid Iran issue boils over and we need a foothold in the middle east to invade Iran for yet another "liberation".
    I thought Israel was our foothold?

Hell I just want us out completely.

• For anyone to claim they know what the reason was is just silly. Both sides are more than viable.

Given what was at stake, sacrificing your own citizens to further your own goals isa small price if you truly believe it woud save more people in the longrun. Public support was needed to invade, 9/11 could have easily been the catalyst they needed.

Not saying it happened but is it really so hard to believe? Big Brother probably wouldnt shrug over minimal deaths if they deemed it absolutely necessary.
  • For anyone to claim they know what the reason was is just silly. Both sides are more than viable.

Given what was at stake, sacrificing your own citizens to further your own goals isa small price if you truly believe it woud save more people in the longrun. Public support was needed to invade, 9/11 could have easily been the catalyst they needed.

Not saying it happened but is it really so hard to believe? Big Brother probably wouldnt shrug over minimal deaths if they deemed it absolutely necessary.
    Who are 'they'?
  • Thought that was a given :-p The US government. If thats indeed how it happened i imagine only a select few would have been privy to it.
  • I doubt it man. I spent a little time in the Army and judging by the way ive seen things run im suprised the US government can function at all. Let alone pull off that kind of operation and have a terrorist group claim it as their own work.

The US gov is only good at one thing...taking taxes and wasting them.
  • Tbh it wouldnt take much. As for a terrorist group, i think for it to be perfect youd only need to buy a couple people. They wouldn need to tell the deal to the guys under them, just pay to takeover some planes.

The real genius, assuming its true, is that it gives them a blank pass no questions asked to take away your liberties. I dont know the fineprint but I know a lot of what they can do now resembles China/Russia. Yet still theyre painted as the good guys :-p

All im saying is its not a stretch to believe by any means, and there is a very logical reason for them to do it. Those in charge would have just had to hang their morals on the coat rack before stepping into office