Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Super Voltron KT

edited January 2014 in General
I really dont care but why?

Comments

• I really dont care
    only lying to yourself
  • Super found a guy ( minotaur 1:5) who is running 60% pfs and like 80k probes. He hit him the next tick then was hit by moogle shortly after the hit. So he started to arson moogle. He said he had no proof they was connected at all. But wasnt gonna let moogle get away with it. So he went after him.

Interesting thing is minotaur 1:5 has been helping in the kt. Even tho he is supposed to have no relation to moogle. Now I'm not saying moogle is running a probe farm, but it does appear the two are somehow related. Minotaur is found to be probe farm hit then few mins later super is hit by moogle. Super proceeds to arson moogle and Minotaur helps gom kill super.
  • I really dont care
    only lying to yourself
    u know me i troll

• that guy is being ktd?i wanted to hit him :(
  • Lmfao idk shit about probe farm I hit him bc his d suxed and super has been Sabon me ever since so he is a kt for repeated aggrieved probing. Stop grasping at straws
  • Then why is that probe farm helping? Thats all we want to know. And it would be nice if you contacted his AL about this. And no his AL is none of the yellow KDs, EVERY-FUCKING-ONE KNOWS I RUN THIS MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!!
  • matching IPs, I saw it I couldnt screen shot it though, it was like a slot machine it was changing so fast
  • No one ever said the probe farm was yours. Just interesting that you hit him a few mins after he hit probe farm. And since then you and your alliance + the probe farm have been killing him. I don't blame you for kting him. He arsoned you was told to stop and didn't. But someone asked the reason so I'm giving both sides.
  • Yea I contacted loaf or faithless about the probings. U guys had no al at the time lol
  • Okay im going to randomly say this, there is a lot of things that happen that are coincidence in this game. Potentially this, also there is a lot of "cheating" get the fuck over it :D
  • Ya like we said no problem with you killing him. He even told us to stay of it so that we wouldn't get screwed by what he was doing. I'm just personally interested in this 60% pfs probe farm.
  • There's nothing more to add, faithless has provided all of the facts. /thread
  • edited January 2014
    I hit him for the honor lol. Check him out and having shitty defence made him an easy target

Honor: 4,085 (1)

Back up there :)
  • I want some honor...
  • And...

IT DONT MATTER I RUN EVERYTHING.
  • edited January 2014
    Lol not cool

Forces from Super Voltron (1:3) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 112 planets, 23,180 platinum, 1,007 civilians, 5,721 energy, and 408 honor.
    Our military has lost: 42 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 0 laser dragoons, and 1,061 tanks.
    January 27, 03:26:17 Forces from Super Voltron (1:3) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 96 planets, 19,819 platinum, 861 civilians, 4,347 energy, and 371 honor.
    Our military has lost: 33 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 0 laser dragoons, and 931 tanks.

Our kingdom QUEENSLANDER (2:13) bravely defended against Super Voltron (1:3) and lost 112 planets.
    January 27, 03:26:17 Our kingdom QUEENSLANDER (2:13) bravely defended against Super Voltron (1:3) and lost 96 planets.
    January 27, 04:01:31 Our brave kingdom QUEENSLANDER (2:13) attacked Super Voltron (1:3) and conquered 24 planets.
    January 27, 04:01:45 Our brave kingdom QUEENSLANDER (2:13) attacked Super Voltron (1:3) and conquered 21 planets.

Don't care about the land, just the honor lol
  • super voltron doesnt seem to like me either, bastard nuked me :(
  • edited January 2014
    It's obviously one of Greg's Farms given to him by RO multi masters from last round and currently managed by Lovsan.
  • The nuke was because you were the only one in range in that sector. Nothing personal.

The grabs on queenslander......well.....being a queenslander is reason enough
  • Cant argue with those reasons to be fair.
  • It's obviously one of Greg's Farms given to him by RO multi masters from last round and currently managed by Lovsan.
  • Well seems this is cleared up. Thnx voltron for being honest I swear everyone wants to see things that just aren't there. Kill the probe farm if u don't like it. To many ppl that give a damn in sk left. It's a damn war game do wtf u want too. Even though were killing volt I bet he is damn happy he has burned and made me rebuild 500 pps give of take.
  • So wait... sabos get you KT? Im in!!
  • Ppl get kted for less

And ppl dont get kted when they shud be

U know its all politics
  • Pie, it was the not stopping the sabos after requested, that got the KT. You know this.
  • I was never informed :-( Im the AL of 1:3 and Im kept out of the loop on everything.
  • We had an AL?

I thought we were of a hive mind. I thought we were all ALs of the collective
  • The collective is highly inefficient.
  • Thats communism for ya
  • Hurrah for retarded shit. Any thing passed 9'agressive probing always be n a kt