Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-:::Eventual Uni war v Grumpy :::-

Comments

• Ur easy land to feed my boys mage. A kd with such awful d and so much land. Ur big guns will be dead soon enough
  • Seriously, Mages always has horrid KDs, even worse than mine and I never have good KDs either.
  • mages is terribad at kd building but a hilarious AL
  • Ur easy land to feed my boys mage. A kd with such awful d and so much land. Ur big guns will be dead soon enough
    Before the big guns you gotta go after the SB, please
  • Stop making me kill friends lol I had to kill Kevin in rev :(
  • But I really do wanna die lol, I want to watch somebody freak out when they lose 1 million power instantly
  • But I really do wanna die lol, I want to watch somebody freak out when they lose 1 million power instantly
    You don't have to die to make someone lose 1 million power. ;)
  • sephiroth
  • edited January 2014
    No Sephiroth's name is David. Persona hasn't played for a while. They're talking about ProSnow.
  • iercorp suicided on a 250 land kd and was farmed by a kingdom,

Shaun of the Dead (X:6,Y:2) Terra Form 4,276 742,403 1,287 15h ProbeAttackMissileMessage

wow what a crappy farmer
  • It must not be a real farmer because it's been at least 10 minutes and neither QWJ or Lynog have showed up to support them yet.
  • It must not be a real farmer because it's been at least 10 minutes and neither QWJ or Lynog have showed up to support them yet.
    the internet has been won for the day
  • Dank 1. We await the rebuttal.
    LOL good one Dank
    Sometimes dank....you just make my life complete.
  • Its not me, I wouldnt have failed the first hit. Must be lynog.
  • edited January 2014
    Brute is trash. Once war ends they gonna be farmed into the ground by grumpy. Even after spending so much time helping them 2v1 rev.
    Lol idk why you feel they were helping GoM... We've taken a shit ton of hits from them on our middle sized guys... either way you look at it all your crying about no early war bs n now turned another rd into a slaughter house... had rev kept their dws in check and not protected their farmers I.e mainly 1:19 and their quad tapping free 600 lands (yea viva we saw that) this wouldn't be going on
  • Get it straight bro

Jester hit cobras

Dws got pissed and went all o/

Nothing good comes from hitting a same sized dw
  • The fact was jesters ktd was trash. He could break himself 2x and just barely break cobras. While cobras could break him. So it was a shit ayer who sucks at building massing to hit a better player. That forced our hand. All the bad dws in grumpy started making only offence so we had to go after them.
  • Brute and Rev vs Rev? Interesting title.
  • edited January 2014
    Ya title worded retarded
  • Well yeah, I'm more pointing out that Rev is fighting Rev in the title.
  • edited January 2014
    Ive played with both of them and i would say Jester is definitely better than cobras. Not by much, but to call clay shit is to call cobras shit.
  • Ive played with both of them and i would say Jester is definitely better cobras. Not by much, but to call clay shit is to call cobras shit.
    ive played with both and Cobras is alot better of a builder than Jester, by a good bit too.
  • Why is faithless so buttsore about cobras? Has there been a civil partnership that I'm not aware of?
  • Different rounds come to mind then, never seen cobras at the top when I played whereas jester had been more times than not. Didnt play every round though.

Doesnt matter tho cause both made DWs that crumble this round :p
  • Different rounds come to mind then, never seen cobras at the top when I played whereas jester had been more times than not. Didnt play every round though.

Doesnt matter tho cause both made DWs that crumble this round :p
    the round i took mercers FW kd and ranked it Cobras made a really solid mysti kd, dont think many top players did play that round but it was head and shoulders the best kd that given round. Ive never seen Jester with anything that resembles the best kd of any given round.
  • do you remember what i did wit your probe farm lynog? :) the round when i got KTed and got ur rank 300 volc mad probes kd, ranked it #2 land and #8 in nw :)

danust pastry nomnom
  • Cobras DW was solid.It had as much defence as any turtle and was able to grab any DW on the game st the time. Just happens jester made a crap kd and decided to mass to try and stop the best DW of the round. Was cobras the best DW ever..no but he was head and shoulders above all dws this round.