Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CM/GTR vs Nexus/Biscuit

Comments

• FCK U FLAZNOOB! :-))
  • Gross i seen your pm saying you will use keshas bot and kill the game faggot. what more of a convo do i need to see? your a pussy stop crying/ argument
  • Not sure why it matters. Generally speaking, everyone knows who/where everyone is, or can easily find out.
    Not like the mods follow the rules either, one of them used the announcement feature in the PFs to post me as a KT :-|
  • ive been saying for ages we need more moderators with a no-nonsense attitude

im willing to take on the job and keep the pfs clean
  • Scientology for mod, 2011.
  • ER for mod.
  • Sci for lynch
  • edited December 2011
    No one enforced coords rules for ages and I just put a stop to it all together.

I don't think we need many more mods if any. Not like it will happen anyway. There is not very much to mod
  • ER for mod.
  • ER for mod.
  • Shut up gross you faggot pussy
  • PS. 800 news on me. That is far more greater activity than it is on our side.
    How you figure. Isn't nexus way ahead in kills?
  • ER for mod.
  • Hahaha i remember sanchez making the uni kt thread in pfs... That was so greasy.
  • shut up gross you faggot pussy
  • December 12, 08:38:21 Our kingdom Technotronic (1:19) bravely defended against Tungsten857 (2:6) and lost 4,579 planets.
    December 12, 08:38:54 the [GTr] alliance has declared a nap with the [Nexus] alliance.

LOL.
  • hahaha pro....
  • ER for mod.
  • Only took 48 hours of fails/sabos, Vegeta suiciding/ Tungsten leaving himself open, and a noob move requesting a NAP. Still kickin though and I'll recover :-D
  • negneg
    edited December 2011
    not as bad as you begging for protection during the war and only participating when your own alliance threatens killing you

we all know you're going to keep out info that make you looks like a retard though so no surprise
  • Me > you. All you're doing is boosting my ego small fry. Even if that's how everything went down, that seemed like it worked out pretty well for me seeing as how the other side lost and couldn't even take me down :) Take notes.
  • i was just picking at straws with that but its nice to know i was right

also the fact you think any of those moves was good
    isnt good
    its
    bad
  • kill list?
  • edited December 2011
    :-))
  • kill list?
    No stat lines and not sure if completely up to date or accurate but here is what I plucked from nexus kills.

1:3
    GMT
    Nocebo
    1:4
    Big Baby Jesus
    1:8
    Boooooom
    1:11
    Pussyland
    Nemo
    Tryst
    1:15
    Remedy
    Orion

• Don't be mad that you got outplayed and it caused your alliance to get obliterated. Just use [CriticalMass] for the graveyard, it's getting too hard to keep up.
  • who are you talking to faggot

nobody in pfs is even in critcal mass

so nobody in pfs gives a fuck
  • You mad? I think you're mad..don't be mad :)
  • negneg
    edited December 2011
    repeating the same old shit sayings wont work

nice try though