Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GrumpyOldMen

Comments

• but id still win minigolf against anyone in that group
    Starcraft? Probably.
    Minigolf? Nah.
  • the only people who might be tough if they were in top form would be either moogle or jones

everyone else blows
  • Im hoping everyone else blows... I could use a good blow. Also the list never said sector exclusive, I heard it was meant to be Alliance. And then I was told of 3 others added to the list and I can say, Im impressed... if all true.
  • but id still win minigolf against anyone in that group
    Starcraft? Probably.
    Minigolf? Nah.
    starcraft? 1v1 gogo :D

• Rofl no one was able to sense my sarcasm in that. =[ Guess I need to work on that. I wouldn't even care if they WERE together...just plague and black matter the sector continuously...roflmao.

XD
  • Rofl no one was able to sense my sarcasm in that. =[ Guess I need to work on that. I wouldn't even care if they WERE together...just plague and black matter the sector continuously...roflmao.

XD
    plz dont...i remember saying something like that but now i just found out were were talking about the sector i'm in hahahahha
  • Rofl! AIDS FOR YOU! And you! And you!

FCK IT, AIDS FOR ALL OF YOU!
  • Lol dole that was bad ur still a tiger monkey in my book bro
    I picture his as freakazoid. His long time eternias revenge avatar.
    My freakazoid avy was posted because I couldn't find my Space Ghost avy I had from 2001 to about 2003. But freakazoid lasted a while.
  • SPACE GHOST: COAST TO COAST

I just remember that one the most. I remember when you changed it, I was like "wtf er".
  • It was time, also I believe changing comps I'd lost the avy, and it was time.
  • Lol mini golf those were the days.

XD
    plz dont...i remember saying something like that but now i just found out were were talking about the sector i'm in hahahahha
    Stacker!
  • 1. Kes
    2. Rico
    3. Amog
    4. Moogle
    5. Lynog
    6. Jones
    7. QWJ
    8. Mercer
    9. Chefgreg
    10. meadows
    11. flazer

would have been cool though =) flazer seems so out of place in this list
    funny theres no Flames in here.... odd :P

we had a mini golf tourney 2 rounds ago? Was badass until ixta became tiger woods and schooled my ass
  • 1. Kes
    2. Rico
    3. Amog
    4. Moogle
    5. Lynog
    6. Jones
    7. QWJ
    8. Mercer
    9. Chefgreg
    10. meadows
    11. flazer

We were trying to list people that create a stacked appearance... not toons who are a Liability. Though to be fair,AMOG and Lynog are on that list :-)
  • Eh! lol.

Okay, yeah, I can be a liability :P everyone needs a wildcard though
  • 1. Kes
    2. Rico
    3. Amog
    4. Moogle
    5. Lynog
    6. Jones
    7. QWJ
    8. Mercer
    9. Chefgreg
    10. meadows
    11. flazer

We were trying to list people that create a stacked appearance... not toons who are a Liability. Though to be fair,AMOG and Lynog are on that list :-)
    It is a hilarious list. Everyone on it is very believable to be involved in a stacking attempt.
  • You think Mercer would stack? He can't even play a full round.
  • He might not stack, but he would definitely take part in one. Not saying I wouldn't either though.
  • remember that time when 2 premiums landed in the same sector and they got #1 to #8.

that was funny, this isn't.
  • Oh well in a week or two that just might be what the top 11 look lol minus kes great wg bad kd builder lol
  • Hey Moogle. If your alliance breaks apart I'm gonna grab the best sectors and pull a Moogle on you :P
  • reports that this alliance is running multis to hit down the competition

what a joke
  • edited January 2014
    reports that this alliance is running multis to hit down the competition, are a joke
    Fixed

It's way too early for this sh*t, dude.
  • Lmao multis huh proof? Such a joke
  • prove me wrong fuckheads

i can count 5 kingdoms that were in the top 15 and were suicidied on by multis

your alliance completely untouched
  • That's not proof neg. Why can't you just stick to threads where you don't have emotional issues
  • Well, there was some nub that arsoned me repeatedly 12 hours ago and I went from Rank 2 to 6 over a few hours so it's definitely happening. There are some really sad people that play this game who can't stand the thought of better people ranking above them.
  • ive been suicided on twice

hey it looks like these old school players cant keep up with the new players