Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top 10 Players of SKs history

Comments

• edited January 2014
    I think whats happening here is people are blaming Kes for what others chose to do FOR him. I know for a fact Kes has been helped by multis, but that doesn't mean he made that call or even supported it. Same is probably true for every AL though :/
    The name you're looking for here is Neal.

I remember a few times during wars against Kes/Neal where Neal would be having an in game message conversation with me, and suddenly I would get a response from him but a completely different kingdom. Like the fool forgot which one he was on when he replied.

I also remember the smear campaigns he ran against me and my crew on the PFs during wars.

Kes I respect and am friends with, neal... not so much.
  • Yeah, Neal did all the dirty work so Kes could stay clean.
  • I actually think I remember you or someone showing me that... good times.
  • I remember that. Many lols were had.
  • Speaking of which, a guy I won't put on this list but I really enjoyed. Far Madding.
  • Speaking of which, a guy I won't put on this list but I really enjoyed. Far Madding.
    what does he have to do with this list? all he ever done was beg people for money, it was disgusting the way he acted. He shouldnt get a mention on any list.
    what does he have to do with this list? all he ever done was beg people for money, it was disgusting the way he acted. He shouldnt get a mention on any list.
    I gave him cash a few times there, but I got sick of it and of him.

• Meh, he was a great asset to an alliance, and he was a decent AL when he ran his own alliances. If he was playing this round I'd give him a group spot in a second. Of course he knew I made my own avys and so never asked me to pay for anything.
  • I'M A TOUGH GUY~
  • Meh, he was a great asset to an alliance, and he was a decent AL when he ran his own alliances. If he was playing this round I'd give him a group spot in a second. Of course he knew I made my own avys and so never asked me to pay for anything.
    i dont have a problem with people trying to earn an extra few quid but what he done was straight up embarrassing, sometimes he would just ask for money for nothing. Thats just a bum and i cant bare those type of people. As for ALing i cant remember anything he ever led of note but then again i cant remember alot of the people in this thread getting credit for things people are saying they done. Baby Jesus would flick through this thread and would drown in a flood of tears not long after its so bad.
  • edited January 2014
    He named his alliance [FarSide] if you recall that. Either he never asked me for money or I just ignored it.
  • edited January 2014
    He named his alliance [FarSide] if you recall that. Either he never asked me for money or I just ignored it.
    Was the remnants of one of my #1 alliances. And it fell apart lol
    He made no effort, took a good thing and screwed it up bad
  • edited January 2014
    No, that was a second incarnation. It was run either the round before that or the round before that. And yeah, if I recall correctly Psyosis ruined TheUniverse.
  • He did, yeah. Lol. And I developed a bad rep by association. But then again, bad rep by association is kinda my theme tune
  • Amog is bad kay
  • Well, if you picked better friends that wouldn't happen. Mmmkay.
  • They're all great people though
  • this is actually a hard list to make :o
  • this is actually a hard list to make :o
    Cuz you can only fit Me there 10 times?
  • edited January 2014
    How people forget Tex's WG skills is beyond me. He's the man that taught kes everything he knows, mastered the PK (and built the PK calc pros used for years) and ran beautiful massive wars. Chaotic was art in SK form. But he still doesn't quite make top 10.
    QFT - I remember chaotic, that was one hell of a round to say the least, and one of the funnest I'd had the privilege to play.
  • So I was wondering if you guys could spare $10 each? I saw this pair of Puma I would like to purchase with your money.
  • So I was wondering if you guys could spare $10 each? I saw this pair of Puma I would like to purchase with your money.
    Seems like a legit cause
  • Just let me know where to send it, bro.
  • edited January 2014
    Well, from these last few rounds I've played, there's a few people who stuck out.
    Cobras,
    Ian,
    Jester,
    Arson,
    Walls,
    Flazer,
    Vilt,
    Joker (mostly s2),
    Meadows,
    Scars

• How people forget Tex's WG skills is beyond me. He's the man that taught kes everything he knows, mastered the PK (and built the PK calc pros used for years) and ran beautiful massive wars. Chaotic was art in SK form. But he still doesn't quite make top 10.
    You must be joking Amog. Mindstorm was teaching kes these things before a single person even knew tex existed on SK. Kes was learning these things when we first started up Mafia and was pking several kingdoms within the last few minutes of each tick.

Kes shits all over Tex

• Kes shits all over Tex
  • ask kes
  • edited January 2014
    I dont need to ask Kes, I was there watching with my own eyeballs in the AIM chat rooms then when they split off from Illuminati to form our sister alliance which became Luminati etc

They may have worked together on these things later but Mindstorm etc was teaching these things before tex was even part of that group.

Same situation with Bedrock, he was just your average member that was put as the front man for a few rounds so the top officers didnt die and now gets hyped to fuck by players. Lead a few good alliances later but people here act like he was some god AL.
  • You both are kinda right. Kes had experience way before Tex came along but I do remember rounds working with Tex and he was helping us master the PK with better missile calcs and not wasting a single PA. With Tex's help we were able to PK more KDs much faster but he eventually turned to the dark side and would do all he could to kill any chance we had of bringing back Lum or any other alliance. In my eyes Tex was good at what he did and that was running wars and cheating.
  • Tex was the best at war that ever played sk IMHO.

It's a shame he tainted his record so much.