Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proof Viva is behind this round farm multies and stacking

edited January 2014 in General
on my phone atm cant post screenshots will come soon.
In the meantime lets kt THEM ALL and discusss and point fingers!

Comments

• I have proof puppy is attempting to frame Viva for his own multis. On potty taking big poop post it soon.
  • Disappointed in you puppy, especially when I have stuck up for you in the past a lot.
    Your good friends with moonlight so that says it all

Also I was the one who brought the multis to people's attention

That seems like a dumb thing to do if they where mine.... don't you think.???

As for stacking
    Wtf you on about hasnt AMOG already admitted they his premiums.

The only person I stack with is ya mam when I stick my 11 inch cock up her arse

Now stop telling lies puppy.

I think it's actually you!!!!!

• I have proof puppy is attempting to frame Viva for his own multis. On potty taking big poop post it soon.
    Cheers pal.

Puppy is a idiot.
    And knows I am s easy scapegoat
  • Viva, you're like the Riddler. You have this obsession to drop these little clues around that you're actually the mastermind behind things.
  • I have proof that cms did the multis and stacking for some eastern Europeans. Im busy taming lions, will post later.
  • tmonsta can you close this thread

It's obvious trolling
  • Herrree we gooo -_-
  • Viva, you're like the Riddler. You have this obsession to drop these little clues around that you're actually the mastermind behind things.
    It is a viable strategy be it true or false. It's a wonderful thing to get in over your head and have someone else beat everyone down just to add credibility to it. I have been in those shoes and at other times bluffing. It sure makes for interesting politics.

One one occasion I had plenty of crew and multis. Either way when Soulstar called me into a meeting the deck was stacked. They began accusing me and Ice of sharing. Then using multis to hit the SL/AL to outgrow him and take his sector out. I admitted it was all true and finished him off while they were talking. I would often outright kill officers during meetings. So people would remember that stuff and it often surprised me I rarely remembered who I had screwed over it was just another day. Convos got real weird and KTs would take weeks for anyone to build up the courage to kill me. Instead I could argue and threaten them in the forums the entire time trolling like hell. I used to screw with Fenris a lot I would kill them just to get a reaction. They always had info on me and I knew they would present it as I had my inevitable war to get a gang bang and screw up muh evil plans. Yeah man this is a good strat thumbs up Viva never show your hand!
  • This looks like a clever troll by puppy to me

In the meantime lets kt THEM ALL and discusss and point fingers!
    I mean just read that line. Sometimes people need to just chill a bit
  • 1) puppy was kidding
    2) No, I didnt do any stacking. The only premi that's mine is the one I'm playing right now.
  • Paying money with your friends to keep this server running is bs. We all know you did it to get more people playing... so you could bring back the bot! Evil! KT!
  • haha. busted
  • Herrree we gooo -_-
    Perfectly timely.
  • The only person I stack with is ya dad when I stick my 1 inch cock up his arse.
    Weird dude, just weird. Might wanna edit that one, makes you sound gay.
  • I musta missed ur days of being big dank bc the rd I remember u even having a dece kd was back v1 maybe 1.1 or whatever was after v1 and I still remember rolling you as a noob. After that it only got worse for you. Ps viva you still sux regardless of the fact I still have no idea who u r.
  • bah, dank just used to make his multies, hit some people, then we would farm the multies, then he sometimes made more, some times didn't, never had a decent KD, don't think he tried to either tbh ^^.
  • edited January 2014
    I had the top kingdom many times but I was such a threat that it became a uni gangbang instantly. You have to think what did dank face compared to others. They get free passes I get omfg if dank or his alliance are on top the game is ruined. People call bcart on the phone over this shit. My names are perma banned on the server. I kill his buddies every time I get up there. All of a sudden it is xFCx this or that he is tricking you but I am the only xFCx. I never backed down from a fight. Still I had top ten finishes and even some top 3. I haven't had time for that in a very long time and there were thousands playing back then. It wasn't the same as it is now where everyone knows each other. I will simply not invest time in this game these days. From the second the round started I couldn't even login. Some guy uberfarmed his way to the top and nobody can do shit about it for a month. This shit is whack but hey if you think placing in version scores these days should even be in the same category go for it. Me I will build something that can contribute to a war and nothing more. It is basically dank vs the entire server look at my last alliance. I took over and resurrected a lost war to winning. The previous officers that gave up run back crying telling everyone I cheated ten years ago. The allies all back out but we take out Pie anyways. Everyone goes ape shit as he was the AL despite claiming otherwise. Qwj inherits top account and I get a uni gangbang. Still I stood strong my alliance kept gaining land and I fell on my sword... I did my job. I don't care what my kingom size was or if I lost... it was a fun ride.
  • Oh dank why must you exaggerate everything mate. Just accept a compliment for once and dont turn threads into a house of lies.
  • Point to the lie.
  • I had the top kingdom many times but I was such a threat that it became a uni gangbang instantly. You have to think what did dank face compared to others. They get free passes I get omfg if dank or his alliance are on top the game is ruined. People call bcart on the phone over this shit . My names are perma banned on the server. I kill his buddies every time I get up there. All of a sudden it is xFCx this or that he is tricking you but I am the only xFCx. I never backed down from a fight. Still I had top ten finishes and even some top 3. I haven't had time for that in a very long time and there were thousands playing back then. It wasn't the same as it is now where everyone knows each other. I will simply not invest time in this game these days. From the second the round started I couldn't even login. Some guy uberfarmed his way to the top and nobody can do shit about it for a month. This shit is whack but hey if you think placing in version scores these days should even be in the same category go for it. Me I will build something that can contribute to a war and nothing more. It is basically dank vs the entire server look at my last alliance. I took over and resurrected a lost war to winning. The previous officers that gave up run back crying telling everyone I cheated ten years ago. The allies all back out wetake out Pie anyways. Qwj inherits top account and I get a uni gangbang. Still I stood strong my alliance kept gaining land and I fell on my sword... I did my job. I don't care what my kingom size was or if I lost... it was a fun ride.
    I'm afraid I stopped giving the benefit of the doubt at this point.
  • Point to the lie.
    Ok...this part
    I had the top kingdom many times but I was such a threat that it became a uni gangbang instantly. You have to think what did dank face compared to others. They get free passes I get omfg if dank or his alliance are on top the game is ruined. People call bcart on the phone over this shit. My names are perma banned on the server. I kill his buddies every time I get up there. All of a sudden it is xFCx this or that he is tricking you but I am the only xFCx. I never backed down from a fight. Still I had top ten finishes and even some top 3. I haven't had time for that in a very long time and there were thousands playing back then. It wasn't the same as it is now where everyone knows each other. I will simply not invest time in this game these days. From the second the round started I couldn't even login. Some guy uberfarmed his way to the top and nobody can do shit about it for a month. This shit is whack but hey if you think placing in version scores these days should even be in the same category go for it. Me I will build something that can contribute to a war and nothing more. It is basically dank vs the entire server look at my last alliance. I took over and resurrected a lost war to winning. The previous officers that gave up run back crying telling everyone I cheated ten years ago. The allies all back out but we take out Pie anyways. Everyone goes ape shit as he was the AL despite claiming otherwise. Qwj inherits top account and I get a uni gangbang. Still I stood strong my alliance kept gaining land and I fell on my sword... I did my job. I don't care what my kingom size was or if I lost... it was a fun ride.
  • edited January 2014
    I took a defeated alliance with no leadership they left it trapped to be eaten and beat the enemy down. It was over then I showed up in a mutiny and we won but you kept hitting so Pie and his boys die. The only way you salvaged it was calling people and crying. You did not have any right to be on that farmed account. I will let my kingdom die before I make a deal with an uber cheater. You are a bitch Qwj and getting a uni gang bang on me to come out rank 1 on your farmed inherited bs says it all about the state of this game. Don't expect me to react by growing a rank 1 account as this game is not worth the effort. I will not tell my family to hold on a minute or lose one second of sleep over this rigged bs game.
  • I took a defeated alliance with no leadership they left it trapped to be eaten and beat the enemy down. It was over then I showed up in a mutiny and we won but you kept hitting so Pie and his boys die. The only way you salvaged it was calling people and crying. You did not have any right to be on that farmed account. I will let my kingdom die before I make a deal with an uber cheater. You are a bitch Qwj and getting a uni gang bang on me to come out rank 1 on your farmed inherited bs says it all about the state of this game. Don't expect me to react by growing a rank 1 account as this game is not worth the effort. I will not tell my family to hold on a minute or lose one second of sleep over this rigged bs game.
    Me and dank one that war

You know this

Oldskool and badmofo won
  • edited January 2014
    We won then we received a uni gang bang to protect his farmed account. It is a sad state of affairs and disgusts me that this is normal around here. I like how he let his buddies like Pie die too it wasn't until we took out those protecting him that he really used his connections. It is fairly easy when you have access to other AL accounts ya know? These guys are bitch ass I hold my head high dying for that alliance.
  • Yeah Im not reading any of that because of 1 thing.

You both know I smashed you 1v2 AND you cheated to try to win :))

AND both your alliances couldnt stop me growing let alone kill me :))
  • edited January 2014
    This is how it really is. You can have your pretend wars and kill anyone outside of the loop. They will grant you that. If you mark someone they say you can't then all the multis, the sharing, the crying begins. Fake your fake wars you know damn well when people like me or Viva get into position you can not control us and piss your panties showing the entire server how awesome you are with your bot kingdom abilities. You take your ball and say the game is over fuck your game we are going to pop your ball regardless of the blowback. You guys are so much better than us as we don't have rank 1 botted farmed finishes and you do... you are so good. Make more posts about us saying we cheat with no proof and pretend its a joke nobody found funny...set the stage bitches we are watching it does not blow over our heads what you are doing. Yeah... we are the bad guys. Right...
  • Why control you when I can just beat the pair of you easily.

Yeah you popped my ball--- no wait you didnt because I won :))
  • edited January 2014
    Golly qwj I don't know how we were able to win a month long server wide war but not defeat your farm botted account... I guess you are just really skilled... hah.
  • So you are saying you werent trying? Then why post someone as WL KT?

Either scenario makes you look pretty stupid mate.

You won the battle mate, until I took notice and won the war ;)
  • AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this convo is why I didn't lock the thread.