Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm Creating A SK Ad..!?!?

2»

Comments

• Dude, naw
  • Pls dont create a sk ad lol
  • That sounds really lame.
  • I just want to throw in a few comments on your add that may aid it, and myself being 24 still knowing how to enjoy life, and with the state of kids thesed days there's a good chance u weigh as much as me if not more so I have all the right to speak. Its great u want to make an add, I would fucking love to see SKs playebase grow.... but for humor, if all your jokes are sk relevant ayeah we will think they are fnny possibly but neone not playing sk will think u had a stroke and forgot how to speak. Girls, your in 8th grade, ne girl u show are that, little girls, the kind that make ppl go to jail, hire a stripper or two if u want me to watch. Sk has no graffix my would your add need them if its meant to draw in ppl? And no fat ppl? Lol americans play ths don't forget
  • Ahahaha my typing is atrocious today
  • ...? Lol i have no idea what you just said, however if you weigh 130 pounds and you are 24 I'd get checked out.
  • edited December 2011
    smoking weed in 8th grade... hm crack dealers will be happy to meet u in 10th grade, bravo u're a cool kid =D>
    Aim nubbins! Before I crash for the night...And Star A for effort if u do it but kinda like beating a dead horse bro...
  • Weed leads to crack. Good observation, faggot.
  • The level of retardation in this thread is astuonding
  • edited December 2011
    astuonding? Is that a word?
  • Rofulcaps
  • The level of retardation in this thread is astuonding
  • Strange getting typos pointed out by major fails... Thats a new low :-(
  • No the typo was all part of the plan to trick fools into thinking you did it on accident. Stick with the plan!
  • When kids start comparing Tyrsis to weird old people, you know the rest of us are fucked.