Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This cold ass weather!

Comments

• muwahaha
    I do not regret my decision to move from MN to Taiwan in the slightest when I read about the temps back at home. people here break out the winter coats when it drops down to 60. :P
    Sounds like Florida. Oh great Florida.
  • Indy is rocking about-13 degrees today. Idk what the wind chill is. My heat cannot make my house warmer than 53 degrees.
  • it feels like a loooooooong autumn here, still raining and stuff, nowhere near 0
  • We were at -20 yesterday and some surrounding areas were colder. Last week was colder but yesterday it was so windy it was around -60 with windchill! Was insane!! What gets me is seeing new reports from Texas saying its cold and to wear a jacket because its a freezing 30 degrees out lol screw you guys. Come here in Minnesota where it's so cold it hurts to breath.
  • Yea this -45 in mi is pretty retarded. I wanna go back to the Bahamas lol
  • its so warm here in nebraska today! we broke 25!
  • its so warm here in nebraska today! we broke 25!
    haha It's supposed to be in the high 30s this weekend and I can't wait!
  • -40f is -40c. You silly muricans are getting the same weather we get, that is nice :D
  • we actually are supposed to have a high of 50 on sunday...pretty sure i'll be wearing shorts that day
  • its 43 degrees here

amerifags from texas think they have it hot there

they are wrong
  • Pfft, you can eat shit lol. When its 105 outside with a humidity of 80%, yeah, You sweat walking from your car to the front door nearly 10 footsteps away.
  • In Canada winter owns you!
    WHOLLY BAHLS you're still alive! whats up dude!
  • Bahahaha!!! Sup Azalieo!! It's been a while :)
    Maybe Vancouver, they are little girls. Us normal Canadian still go about our lives when its -30 and even -40.
    That oil ain't gonna pump itself!
  • ya dude, its been a hot minute, thats for sure
  • hot weather in america = walmart aircon is broken

hot weather in australia = hot sun burning us while we battle on through the day dodging deadly animals
  • yea, i've been in some "hot" places in the US...none of them came close to Kuwait and UAE.

Americans dont know how good they have it weather wise :D
  • In Calgary we had so much snow already it's insane
  • I guess new York got slammed again.
  • Hey AZ any of old skool peeps still play? Ghost, JP, Esther?
  • i have no idea, i came back at the end of last round and have not really been paying much attention because of some personal shit
  • Ha! I came back last round too.... Sheesh SK is soo dead :(
  • New York fuggin sucks right now. I'm not saying we're 40 below or anything but it really sucks here compared to what we're used to. Freaking 10 degree days with -20 wind chill. We're supposed to be in the 30s. =[
  • New York fuggin sucks right now. I'm not saying we're 40 below or anything but it really sucks here compared to what we're used to. Freaking 10 degree days with -20 wind chill. We're supposed to be in the 30s. =[
    its all that damn global warming, i tell ya
    werd.
  • I could only imagine, I used to live in Connecticut and New Jersey, that's fuking cold lol
  • Shouldn't global warming make everything hotter, not colder? D=

#sciencetroll